PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 items spring loaded blade

Lord Talmanes
2015-06-26, 04:27 AM
I'm playing an old character and I'm trying to find a walking stick as a weapon basicly the top is a weighted it can act like a mace and has a spring loaded blade in the top the size of a dagger and inside the body of the stick is a rapier-like blade that can be drawn by twisting near the top of the stick. It's a walking stick with two hidden blades.

what i need to know is if any one has a homebrew for this or book i can look up or anything

Darrin
2015-06-26, 07:05 AM
I'm playing an old character and I'm trying to find a walking stick as a weapon basicly the top is a weighted it can act like a mace and has a spring loaded blade in the top the size of a dagger and inside the body of the stick is a rapier-like blade that can be drawn by twisting near the top of the stick. It's a walking stick with two hidden blades.

what i need to know is if any one has a homebrew for this or book i can look up or anything

There are stats for a swordcane in this Cityscape Web Enhancement (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20070314a). To use the cane as a club, Secrets of Sarlona has rules for a monk's cane on pages 135-136. For the hidden dagger, see Complete Scoundrel pages 109-110.