PDA

View Full Version : Me thinks....

Shawnis
2007-04-27, 11:31 PM
...the only survivors of the battle will be Durkon,Hailey,and Elan. V and Belkar are both roughed up pretty good and with Roy dead....

"Better circle the wagons boys!" and put guards around Durkon.

NeonRonin
2007-04-28, 12:57 AM
Eh, don't knock it just yet. Hinjo's still doing pretty good, and we haven't yet seen Unnatural Sorcery Girl make her appearance yet. And while V and Belkar may be roughed up, I won't count them out until I see the X's in their eyes as well.

Still, I do think they'll be making a concerned effort to ensure Durkon's survival in the upcoming onslaught, and I for one am keen to see what kind of tactician Haley can be in the heat of things.

mockingbyrd7
2007-04-29, 02:10 AM
Eh, don't knock it just yet. Hinjo's still doing pretty good, and we haven't yet seen Unnatural Sorcery Girl make her appearance yet. And while V and Belkar may be roughed up, I won't count them out until I see the X's in their eyes as well.

Still, I do think they'll be making a concerned effort to ensure Durkon's survival in the upcoming onslaught, and I for one am keen to see what kind of tactician Haley can be in the heat of things.

I agree.

What, you want me to agree to his post, quote it, AND type at least TEN CHARACTERS too?! Bogus, dude! :smalltongue:

cheese534
2007-04-29, 10:09 AM
doubtly, They're all gonna live and Roy will be ressurected or reincarnated.

Threeshades
2007-04-29, 11:11 AM
I think belkar is doing mighty fine and V also seems to have a few spells left to burn away the ghouls.

Both of them are pretty scratched up but its all just little wounds compared to what belkar did with the hobgoblins (each stab a big wound) At leas belkar should be able to hold off another wave of hobbos.

Shawnis
2007-04-29, 12:18 PM
Eh, don't knock it just yet. Hinjo's still doing pretty good, and we haven't yet seen Unnatural Sorcery Girl make her appearance yet.

And we haven't seen the appearance of the one with the umbrella that can hit really,really hard. I wonder when we will see him. Some of his quips are good.

jindra34
2007-04-29, 12:20 PM
And we haven't seen the appearance of the one with the umbrella and that can hit really,really hard. I wonder when we will see him. Some of his quips are good.

Last Arc final week comics...