PDA

View Full Version : What homebrew would you like to see

PoeticDwarf
2015-06-28, 07:25 AM
Anyone wants to see a: class, race, archtype or something else for 5e?

Please post it here.

Spacehamster
2015-06-28, 07:29 AM
Gnoll race and a rogue like archetype for the fighter class, bit like an enforcer for a thieves guild or something could call it Thug or enforcer.

Spacehamster
2015-06-28, 09:29 AM
Hmmm also some type of unholy barbarian archetype, "unholy reaver" would have a rage that maybe would be slightly more offensively powerful but would add a debuff while raging as well making it more rewarding but at the same time risky.

Tarvil
2015-06-28, 10:49 AM
(...) rogue like archetype for the fighter class, bit like an enforcer for a thieves guild or something could call it Thug or enforcer.

1: Pick Battlemaster fighter
2: Criminal background
3: Pick "Intimidate" skill
4: Congratulations! You play Thug. You can torture, extort and interrogate people. Also, you have basic thief skills.

Spacehamster
2015-06-28, 04:14 PM
1: Pick Battlemaster fighter
2: Criminal background
3: Pick "Intimidate" skill
4: Congratulations! You play Thug. You can torture, extort and interrogate people. Also, you have basic thief skills.

Well if everyone thought like that there would be no use for ppl to homebrew or D&D to add new content since it can all be
done with backgrounds. ;)

PoeticDwarf
2015-06-29, 08:51 AM
Hmmm also some type of unholy barbarian archetype, "unholy reaver" would have a rage that maybe would be slightly more offensively powerful but would add a debuff while raging as well making it more rewarding but at the same time risky.

That's what I call, berserker or reckless attack.

Ralanr
2015-06-29, 09:08 AM
A barbarian archetype revolving around Tranquil fury as opposed to berserker or unstoppable rage would be nice to see.

Spacehamster
2015-06-29, 09:57 AM
That's what I call, berserker or reckless attack.

Nah that has nothing with drawing your rage from demonic forces. :)

Wartex1
2015-06-29, 09:59 AM
Well, if you guys want, there's a Bone Collector Barbarian on this site.

Inevitability
2015-06-29, 02:45 PM
Nah that has nothing with drawing your rage from demonic forces. :)

That's called refluffing.

Thisguy_
2015-06-29, 03:06 PM
How about a Tiny PC race, like a Pixie?

Ruslan
2015-06-29, 03:11 PM
A barbarian archetype revolving around Tranquil fury as opposed to berserker or unstoppable rage would be nice to see.That would be a Monk.

Dralnu
2015-06-29, 03:11 PM
More monsters. More variants of pre-existing monsters. I want more dinosaurs, creatures of Norse/Greek mythology, more vampires that fit between the CR 5 Vampire Spawn and CR 13 Vampire, different types of Orcs/Kobolds, etc.

FatherLiir
2015-06-29, 03:29 PM
Well, having some stats for Archfey patrons would be nice as either an official release for 5e or a Homebrew Sidhe Queen.

If anyone knows of any governmental/administration running homebrew stuff from running your own farm or tavern to running your own City-State or Empire that would be sweet to see.

I think having an Airship Homebrew advernture stuff that would be cool.

Sorry this seems basic, I'm currently distracting myself from my Urinalysis class.

Spacehamster
2015-06-29, 04:30 PM
That's called refluffing.

Still more fun to make a new achetype. :) evil aligned barbarian that drinks the blood of his enemies and gets worked up by getting hurt(doing more damage when at low health) and such. :)

ImSAMazing
2015-07-02, 05:20 AM
Anyone wants to see a: class, race, archtype or something else for 5e?

Please post it here.

May I ask why?

Steampunkette
2015-07-02, 08:02 AM
I'd like to see a Minionmaster that is balanced with subkits for summoned monsters, necromancy, and soldiers.

I would love to see an Athasian Weapons Table.

How about a PC mindflayer subrace? One in which Ceremorphosis is only partially successful. The person still retains fragments of memories, isn't bound to the Elder Brain, and still has a gender (with physical sex characteristics).

... I kinda wanna make a homebrew setting where that sort of PC race is a basic element of the world. Where evil Illithid can infiltrate a society by Alter Selfing themselves some boobs and pretending to be a member of the subrace.