PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Optimize a Necromancer with spell combos that rock

g3taso
2015-06-28, 04:52 PM
I've got a half-elf Sorcerer/Chameleon character with a serious interest in Necromancy (on the wizard side specialized in that, with opposition illusion and evocation) and access to all six spell levels in the PrC.

Combat spells include Kelgore's grave mist, shivering touch, ray of enfeeblement, ray of clumsiness, with lesser orb of cold which have already been selected for their suitability for metamagic. What I am looking for are other spells in the level 1-5 range that are especially suited to metamagic fun, particularly if they haven't already been retconned with updates, errata and such. Obviously ones that aren't illusion and evocation are preferred! Let's assume spells will be cast with an adjusted level no higher than sixth.

noob
2015-06-28, 06:46 PM
Ardent rays is pretty cool for some low level attacks(no save 12d6 for a lvl 2 spell).
I really love the nauseating meta-magic(+1 spell level and add another save who when failed make you loose one turn)
Phantom steed is a really cool way of locomotion who allows you when fleeing to cast a spell and to get out of range of your opponent the same turn.
It would be cool if it was in the 3.5 of pathfinder category.