PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Suggestions for a Goku styled Spellfire build

DurionArcanis
2015-06-28, 06:03 PM
So, playing in a decently powered Partial Gestalt campaign and I had the idea that between Rage (or similar stuff), possibly Monk levels, and some of the stuph you can get from Spellfire Channeler, you could make Goku from the Dragonball franchise.

Of course dense as a rock and stubborn as one (read low Int and/or Wis, high Con) is a given, so any racial suggestions to that direction?

Also, anything I can do with Tier 5 to get Rage so I can gestalt it with Monk? Or should I just go Tier 3-4 stuff?

Considering the implications of the Unarmed Swordsage as well, or other ways to get decent Unarmed attacks.

The build doesn't have to match the "alien almost human" type of race by the way. If something fits it very well by all means go for it, but in a world where strange races are extremely common, it doesn't have to look human or be from another planet/plane if there's a good fit otherwise.

Note: This is a mid to high optimization game... Mostly trying to go mid, but that doesn't always work out as planned.

PS: The GM has approved a certain 3.5 update to the Spellfire Channeler found on the WotC community forums.