PDA

View Full Version : Ending the Skinsaw in Magnimar

Inchoroi
2015-06-29, 04:36 PM
I'm currently DMing Rise of the Runelords, and we're going to finish up Chapter 2 tomorrow, most likely; if not tomorrow's session, than the next one.

Something I've really noticed to this point, however, is the players and their characters have enormous rage against the Skinsaw cult and desire to wipe them off the face of the earth completely. I've been looking into ways to do that, and was reading about The Forever Man and his shenanigans.

So, I thought: What better way to have some fun with the party than have them face something like that guy? IIRC (don't have my books right now), he's probably higher level than they are now, so I'll have to tone him down if I do use him, but I wondered if there were any modules that use him/deal with ending him--or a similar villain--or if I'll have to write my own (which I think is the case).

I wanted to ask the experts here if anyone else has dealt with this Bad Dude before, what they did, and especially if anyone has some suggestions for a plot to kill him that I can work with, as I'm fairly new to Pathfinder and Golarion so probably don't have all the lore down yet.

I also have access to some older modules from previous editions, too, so I can mine those if someone has a suggestion.