PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder PF: Ranged Stalker feat selection

Rainshine
2015-06-29, 09:20 PM
I'm looking for a little build advice for my current character. I'm playing a 7th level Garuda-blooded Aasimar Stalker in one campaign right now, specializing in killing things from a distance. Party makeup is myself, warpriest, barbarian, oracle with a pet, and inquisitor. As it's been so far, I'm the consistent damage and scout of the group, the barbarian can deal it out and soak hits, and the inquisitor can acquit himself alright from range or melee if he's rolling OK.

Basic gear: +1 Mithril Shirt, +1 Composite Longbow, +2 Wisdom and Dex gear.
Took Emypreal Guardian tradition to pick up Silver Crane instead of Thrashing Dragon.
Typical maneuvers readied: Solar Reflection (2 targets within 20 ft', +2d6 to the first), Solar Lance (+2d6 and free bull rush), Silver Crane's Blessing (2d6+Wis heal self or ally within 30'), Fading Strike (Teleport and attack), Brilliant Moon (+4d4, ignores armor to AC), and Dazzling Solar Flare (+4d6, save vs. dazed), using Stance of Piercing Rays for combat (+1d6).
Feats are Precise Shot, Point Blank Shot, and Discipline Focus (Solar Wind) so far.
Arts are Murderous Insight, Critical Edge, and probably going with Alacrity.

Long-term, I'm looking at picking up Stance of the Silver Knight when able (because having fly whenever I need is useful). Level 8 picking up Fading Leap to replace Fading Strike, and grabbing Searing Break, in anticipation of Silver Crane Spiral at 9. Finally, a whopping 1d8+5d6+bonus damage to everything within 110', and having an actual aoe :P
Seriously though, I'm trying to figure out what to take for my 7 feat. Rapid Shot line doesn't seem worth it, since I'm using maneuvers for most of my damage. Maybe an additional readied feat, or additional art to pick up ki vampirism, but I haven't actually used even half of my ki in a day yet before. Ideas/suggestions?

TheOneHawk
2015-06-29, 09:43 PM
Additional maneuvers known or readied, or Discipline focus?