PDA

View Full Version : Scream

Pex
2015-06-30, 11:19 PM
For the first time I want my MTV.

Scream the tv show debuted tonight on MTV. The only connection it has to the movie series is the atmosphere, which they capture well. The show is its own story. It's aimed at teenagers, but adults can be entertained. Nothing is new, but in this case there doesn't need to be. Familiar characters, familiar storylines, the journey is what's important and I want to be a part of it. The show is taking itself seriously while acknowledging what it means to be Scream.

Good job.

Pex
2015-07-29, 06:32 PM
The Killer wins. The Truths start to come out of hiding. The Cool Kids clique from the show's start completely falls apart. Friendships and relationships end. The Nerds are still holding together despite losing loved ones. The show could end next episode, and it would be satisfactorily concluded. It is working there's no killing every episode.

We know Scream. It's expected New Boyfriend is the Killer. They know we Know. New Boyfriend can't be the Killer. They know we Know they know we Know. New Boyfriend is back into the suspect pool. They have given us sympathetic characters. It would be heart-breaking if one of them is the Killer. Insert they know we Know string.

This show has well earned the Scream franchise moniker.