PDA

View Full Version : Cookies![spell]

Winged One
2007-04-28, 05:18 PM
Create Cookies
Conjuration(creation) and Enchantment(charm)
Level: Bard 1, Cleric 1, Sor/Wiz 1, Druid 1, Beguiler 1, Community 1, Paladin 1, Ranger 1, Wu Jen 1, Blackguard 1
Components: V, S, DF
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: Created cookies
Duration: 1 hour/level
Saving Throw: Will partial(see text)
Spell Resistance: No
Several delicious cookies pop out of thin air, their scent wafting toward you.
You create a stack of cookies containing a number of cookies equal to 2d12 + your caster level(maximum 30 cookies). You may specify a type of cookie, or you may target a number specific characters equal to your caster level(maximum 6 targets) within range. If you target characters, their favorite type of cookie composes a portion of the created cookies such that everybody gets an equal number of cookies, with the remainder being your own favorite. The cookies remain at the proper temprature for the caster or target to enjoy them the most. A character targeted by this spell must succeed on a will save or eat the cookies. Characters in combat get +4 to this save, but also take a -1 morale penalty to attack rolls for the rest of the encounter if they succeed. Diplomacy checks made to influence the attitude of a character that has eaten a cookie within the duration of the spell get a +5 bonus, and a rushed check may be made without penalty against a target who is eating the cookies. The cookies created by this spell do not provide nourishment unless the spell targets a character who is starving to death, in which case it produces flavorless wafers that provide a days nourishment.

Corncracker
2007-04-28, 05:21 PM
I want you to have my kids.

jindra34
2007-04-28, 05:22 PM
interesting spell useful for diplomacy probably should be a bard exculsive

Innis Cabal
2007-04-28, 05:22 PM
i think Kultrum will like it...