PDA

View Full Version : Guy Galvinson

Jormengand
2015-07-01, 01:18 PM
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2mn2ng9.jpg

You wake up in what is clearly some kind of wooden box. Well, damn. You're in the back of what looks like a giant tent.

(Knowledge: local 20+6=26) You realise that you're in the pavilion in the centre of the marketplace. The pavilion is actually mainly for show, although it's used to store things used in events in the market. You doubt that anyone will have serious reason to come here.

You think you might know 3 other pieces of information about the marketplace. You strain your mind to think what they might possibly be...

(Knowledge: Arch and Eng 15+6=21) You note that the pavilion is actually quite well made. It provides adequate protection from the elements for its contents - including you!

You think you might know 2 more useful things about the pavilion's construction. Now, what were they?

And more importantly, what are you going to do?

Starbuck_II
2015-07-01, 11:01 PM
OOC:

You messaged me right after I left for work. :smalltongue:

Um, what do 1-5 say on map?

How do I choose what my 2 other useful things are? Do I need knowledge checks?

Do I see anyone around? Where am I on map?

Jormengand
2015-07-02, 10:45 AM
Sorry!

1 reads "This is a public house, where alcohol abounds. One contestant wakes up in the basement."
2 reads "This house is owned by Jhenna, an elven ranger of some renown. One contestant wakes up in the basement."
3 reads "This is the Thieves' guild hideout. One contestant wakes up in the basement here.
4 reads "This is the town hall, which is used for speeches, musical events, and practically any other gathering one might care to name. One contestant wakes up under the stage."
5 reads "This is the marketplace. One contestant wakes up in the pavilion."

You choose 3 things relevant to K (Local) and 2 to K (Arch and Eng) about the pavilion. You don't need extra checks.

You're in 5.

You're too in a box to see anyone but (Listen 15+0=15) you're fairly confident that no-one else is around.