PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some missing pictures...

spectralgunther
2007-04-28, 07:04 PM
It took nearly 3 years, but last week I finally gave in and turned into a total OOTS completist. There is 3 OOTS books, the game, the Supercollider comic and a bunch of Dragon Magazines on their way to my mailbox, I've also spend the last days on the Internet Archive trying to create some sort of Complete OOTS .pdf document, with all pictures, buttons, voting banners, filler arts, guest strips, Tshirt designs... used on the website since its creation in 2003.

The Internet Archive wasn't complete however, and I am missing a few things:

I miss bigger scans for the Hydra Head BBQ, Vitruvian Roy and Holiday 2006 T-shirts,
Scans of the GenCon colouring book,
The filler art used on 17 Feb 2005, its filename was "oots1000.gif", and I think it was to announce that the first book finally sold 2000 copies,
A filler art used on 07 May 2005, its filename was "oots1001.gif", and I think it was a different "Rich is ill" filler art,

Also missing is any banners and filler arts released after May 2006 until today since the Internet Archive did not save anything past that point. Also, any pictures that were only posted on the forum or things only seen at conventions.

I wondered if any of you or Rich still had those pictures and were interested to share them with us.

PS - Don't you worry, I ain't planning on taking a few Stalker or Ninja Assassin levels. ;)

Fawkes
2007-04-30, 10:53 AM
Yeah, so, not sure if that's legal. My lawyer, Mr. Phil Jones, has advised not to comment on this thread.

Aw, dammit.

Joe Joe Bob Joe
2007-04-30, 07:49 PM
Mecha, it is legal, as long as he doesn't sell/repost them. Technically the copyright states that it is illegal to repost the comics/GITPG content elsewhere, but having a collection of it should be fine.

spectralgunther
2007-05-01, 02:59 PM
No re-selling of course, but I guess it could be reposted here. Think of it like a collection of all the OOTS stuff you'd have seen on this website had you followed it since mid-2003, with all the buttons, banners, filler arts, guest strips, voting incentives, Five Foot Step strips, available and discontinued tshirt designs... all the OOTS pictures that were only posted on the forum, and all the things you'd have seen had you attended all conventions Rich attended since the begining of the webcomic.

It would be a document that would complement the books and website rather than replace them (That means none of the comic strips found on the website, books or Dragon Magazine). More importantly, a nice and easy way to see what you missed without having to spend a week venturing on the Internet Archive website or exploring the old threads on the forum.

Da Luniz
2007-05-01, 03:08 PM
with luck, maybe Rich will take it and offically post it all
then sue you for 5 dollars just to remind you who he is!!