PDA

View Full Version : New Schitcks?

Skjaldbakka
2007-04-29, 01:19 AM
Not meaning to stay 100% serious with this thread, but I wanted a medium in which to express ideas for new schticks.

1. Improved Initiative
Haley Schtick- Flip this Schtick to be able to attack instead of defend when moving into a room.

2. Utility Spell
V Schtick- Flip this Schtick to ignore the text of a room that a player on the same floor enters (includig you), until the start of your next turn.

3. Scorching Ray
V Schtick- Magic Schtick, flips to use. +2 Def/Attack, Range 1 Boosts for multiattack, +1 attack (speaking of multiattack, shouldn't magic missile get multiattack when boosted?)

4. Sudden Wisdom
Belkar Schtick: You realize the error in your ways, and also realize that you can cast spells. You may flip this schitck to heal 1 wound to any player (works the same as cure assorted wounds). You may unflip this schtick any time you assist a player in battle.

5. I GOT A 4!
Elan Schtick: You can flip this Schtick to flip all Hide Schticks. This Schtick unflips every time you roll a 4.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-24, 10:49 PM
No love for Roy?

Theli
2007-05-25, 10:42 AM
6. Back from the dead
Roy Shtick: Flip when fleeing to automatically heal fully and stop fleeing. Even if played immediately after last wound is lost, player must move and loot must be shuffled and dropped as normal for this turn.

:D

Thunderbuckets
2007-05-25, 01:58 PM
OK, here's a couple,

7. Spell Booster Pack
V-Whenever you would normally draw a shtick from the deck, you may flip this shtick to search through the deck for the first magic shtick, and draw it instead. Shuffle your shtick deck.

8. Discount Invisibility Sphere
V-Flip this shtick in order to turn you and everyone within 1 room of you invisible. Monsters will not automatically attack you and you may thus attack or defend when you enter a room with them. Anyone who leaves the shtick radius (1 room on either side of V) automatically becomes visible again and cannot recover it. You become visible anyways once you either attack or use the stairs. This shtick cannot be activated in Xykon's lair.

9. Doesn't Know When To Quit
Belkar- If your battle ends in a draw for whatever reason, you may retry the roll once, keeping the same modifiers as before. (Reroll both dice.)

I haven't played the game in a while, so they may be horrible under/overpowered. Ah well.

Sir Kobold
2007-05-31, 02:33 AM
What about this? Ideas for Linear Guild guys.

Wildshape- Leeky Windstaff
Tap
You transform into a bear. You gain an extra +5 Attack and Defense. You can use this card indefinetely. However, you cannot use weapon, armor, or verbal shticks. Also, you didn't take the Natural Spell feat, so you can't use Magic shticks either.

Boost: You took the Natural Spell feat. You can use Magic shticks. You also gain an extra +1 Attack and Defense per boost.

This is probably OP, I was thinking that without all other shticks it would be a bit weak.

Trinak
2007-06-01, 11:15 AM
Elan
Big Buddy
When on the same floor as Roy you get a +1 Defense and if Roy gives assistance you get an extra +2 attack.

Midnight Lurker
2007-06-21, 12:49 AM
Belkar now needs an Eye of Fear and Flame schtick. :smallwink:

Hann
2007-07-14, 05:26 PM
OK, here's a couple,

7. Spell Booster Pack
V-Whenever you would normally draw a shtick from the deck, you may flip this shtick to search through the deck for the first magic shtick, and draw it instead. Shuffle your shtick deck.

The Spell booster pack is actually a loot card, so I don't know if you'd want two different ones.