PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need Advice on a feat for a Familiar (gained via Psychic Reformation) ...

Miss Disaster
2015-07-04, 11:37 PM
In Pathfinder, my 14th level Wizard has access to getting (as a DM gift) a free casting of Psychic Reformation on her familiar.

My familiar is a "custom" Crow that only has one feat - Weapon Finesse - of which I never use my familiar to deliver combat spells. Bleh.

So I'd like to take the opportunity to swap out the horrible Weapon Finesse feat for a legal feat for my familiar that will help boost my Wizard's spellcasting schtick in some way. Or help her with survival, protection, etc. I can pick any feat that is in an official WotC sourcebook for 3.5 or a Paizo sourcebook for PF.

Do you have any good suggestions? Thank you!

P.S. I can't do any combo shenanigans. I just need a suggestion for a plain 1-on-1 swap.

Miss Disaster
2015-07-05, 09:59 PM
Any good suggestions? :smallfrown:

Geddy2112
2015-07-05, 10:30 PM
Literally anything, but a skill focus in something your familiar is better at would be good. Although a skill focus(perception) is probably best as you get 2 rolls for a perception check so basically another set of eyes.

If you take improved familiar you unlock a lot more potential, depending on what you choose.