PDA

View Full Version : Xykon Lobby

LordBarilzar
2007-04-29, 03:21 PM
Just a thought:

The obvious ending of the current battle ongoing currently is, it would appear, a good guy victory. Perhaps I stand here as one lone voice, but perhaps there are others thinking the same thing:

Why not a Xykon victory?

Admit it you've all thought about it! Who better to rule the ENTIRE world? And don't tell me that would be the end of the story... hunting down the rest of those annoying heroes would give us plenty more to read about!

Most people of my ilk would at this point cast some sort of protection spell and then stand back with a knowing grin, confident in their ability not to get torn to shreds. I, on the other hand, have sense... and am going to go and cower under the table before someone smacks me with something large and blunt. For those who agree with me... it's THAT table THERE.

jindra34
2007-04-29, 03:22 PM
Already being done.

LordBarilzar
2007-04-29, 03:37 PM
Really? Where might I ask?

jindra34
2007-04-29, 03:38 PM
at least partially here http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42538
unfortuneately people have complained about thread titles giving away info so people ar enow generically naming threads... you may have to go digging...

LordBarilzar
2007-04-29, 03:53 PM
So, what you're BASICALLY saying is that I can follow your link. And if I want information about anything else, I should read threads with titles that have nothing to do with what the actual subject is...

This generic titling movement... does it need a leader, or has it already got one? :D

Well ok then, I'm a newcomer, I've just rolled onto the board with a flash new avatar and a name nicked from a non - DnD game (Though my original Avatar WAS, dammit!) I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm now being told that someone has already had my idea.

You realise of course, there is only one thing it is possible for me to do now?

Ahem, ahem.

I hereby pronounce myself leader of the Xykon Victory Lobby! In the hope that no one else has! And if they have I'll... well... er... do... something. Yes! And you don't want to know what that something is!

Now that I have proved myself to be a country bumpkin who cares little for civilization or what is actually going on around him... hello. My name is Lord Barilzar, to whom may I say I am speaking? ;)

Moral Wiz
2007-04-29, 04:10 PM
Seriously, what are the odds of a X victory? cos with roy gone, ad his sword out of the picture, they just got higher.

Klev
2007-04-29, 04:19 PM
Seriously, what are the odds of a X victory? cos with roy gone, ad his sword out of the picture, they just got higher.

Pretty high, most of the OoTs is or badly injured or far from the fight, the only person high level enough who I can see making some difference is Miko.....I wonder....

LordBarilzar
2007-04-29, 04:32 PM
So, shall I write your names down on our roll of honour, or expect your indignation in your next post? :D

I think you might have hit on something there with the Miko angle - after all, as Xykon is now nearer to the throne room, isn't she the nearest to him at the present time?

spmyke
2007-04-29, 04:47 PM
Well ok then, I'm a newcomer, I've just rolled onto the board with a flash new avatar and a name nicked from a non - DnD game (Though my original Avatar WAS, dammit!) I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm now being told that someone has already had my idea.

As a newcomer to the OOTS forums, you must first undertake a series of hazing rituals before anyone begins to take you, or any threads you create, seriously. It appears you’re well on your way through the first ritual, though: you must be consistently told you’re wrong about everything. Even if you’re right – you’re wrong. Bringing up topics that people who have been here a lot longer than you have already read, and therefore buried them underneath a monstrosity of other threads, is wrong. For shame. Congratulations! Welcome to the forums!

And, by the way, I’m all for a Xykon win, man.

Edit: grammar.

Haruki-kun
2007-04-29, 04:51 PM
I've been thinking Xykon was gonna win the entire time. Why? Because Xykon winning would mean the story is not over yet. Xykon losing mans there's no more bad guy...................... except, of course, for Sabine's evil fiend friends.

OHHH!!!!!! What are the Odds Sabine's little buddies are gonna show up in the middle of the battle?

LordBarilzar
2007-04-29, 04:55 PM
Pretty damn good I should say! :D

Yes, I must admit Spmyke, one of the things I noticed while lurking was that most topics start

Poster 1: I have an amazing idea!

Poster 2: That's nice. Sadly, you're wrong. :D

After all, it would only make the series more real - we all know really that Edmund Burke was a know - nothing... :D

That was a spelling edit, btw

jindra34
2007-04-29, 06:25 PM
I've been thinking Xykon was gonna win the entire time. Why? Because Xykon winning would mean the story is not over yet. Xykon losing mans there's no more bad guy...................... except, of course, for Sabine's evil fiend friends.

OHHH!!!!!! What are the Odds Sabine's little buddies are gonna show up in the middle of the battle?

oh but some one else could take ove Xykon's quest deal thingy maybe one of Sabines freinds... or the LG

cheese534
2007-04-30, 06:51 AM
well,either the good guys are gonna win miraculously, or they are gonna lose but win the next fight, like lord of the rings.

LordBarilzar
2007-04-30, 03:42 PM
Of course, what I'm controversially suggesting here is that they lose this one and don;t get the chance to win any more.

Sorry I should have made myself a bit clearer - I think we should have a Xykon Total Victory... ;)

spmyke
2007-04-30, 06:02 PM
Sorry I should have made myself a bit clearer - I think we should have a Xykon Total Victory...

/seconded

Indeed, indeed.