PDA

View Full Version : ways to get more uses of limited X/day touch attacks

Kahlendrrari
2015-07-06, 02:18 AM
Are there any ways to increase the uses per day of a (Su) ability? Namely the touch attacks granted by the pale master class.

I have been tinkering again with a character, that one day if I ever get the chance to play another game, I wish to play. Anyways, the character that I have devised is a dread necromancer 6 / pale master 8. With plans to get him to Dread Necromancer 12 / Pale Master 8 -or- 10 if it makes it into epic levels.

For my own sanity, I don't want to do the whole undead horde thing. (I know right, why play a dread necromancer?) But, I do want to capitalize on the myriad of touch attacks that the pale master offers, along with the ones that the dread necromancer offers as well. The dread necromancer offers the charnel touch ability at will, the scabrous touch, and later the enervating touch. the pale master offers a wide array of touch attacks that are actually pretty potent, from debuffs to just straight punching things so hard that they become zombies. The issue I am trying to work around is the extremely limited times per day that pale master touches get.

While I know this isn't optimized at all, it's a character concept that I like.

I know that within the book of bad latin, there are some undead grafts that mimic the pale master's touch attacks, with most of them having garbage save DCs. The "Weakening Arm" as printed in libris mortis, though does not have a save DC. For the undead graft that pale masters receive at level 6 I chose to use this, while not clearly stated within the Undead Graft ability, It doesn't say that you have to use am undead graft, but it also doesn't state that you can't use one either. I know the strength bonuses don't stack/

nedz
2015-07-06, 04:05 AM
Extra Divine Power (DR343 p91) but it won't help Pale Master because they are Arcane.

frogglesmash
2015-07-06, 05:44 AM
Access to a demiplane with the flowing time trait, but I feel that may be a little bit overkill.

Kahlendrrari
2015-07-06, 05:40 PM
there are no obscure feats? I have checked in libris mortis, and in savage species. anyone else have any ideas?