PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Adventure Module

skypse
2015-07-07, 03:28 AM
Hello Giants! My group and I are having a break during summer because a couple of us have left, so we decided to run a small adventure for 5-6 sessions until September. I will be DMing them and since this will be more of a "fill our time" thing than a serious adventure, we were looking to play one of the available Adventure Modules. Our favourite levels are 5-6 so we are looking for a campaign on that levels.
The highest ranking contestant right now is "From Shore to Sea" (http://paizo.com/products/btpy8evj?Pathfinder-Module-From-Shore-to-Sea) module which is a nice adventure for level 6. However I was looking for a Pathfinder Module that includes Advanced Class Guide in the sources as well. Do you happen to know any module that fulfills this? 3rd party adventure is ok as long as it does NOT include 3rd party material (e.g. Rappan Athuk).

Thank you in advance!

TL;DR
I need an Adventure Module for level 6 that includes Advanced Class Guide in its sources.

Tommy_Dude
2015-07-09, 05:59 AM
Well, the module "Plunder and Peril" is a short set of mini-adventures with an overarching theme. It's essentially a good old pirate themed race to buried treasure. It covers levels 4, 5, and 6. So on the paizo store they probably lumped it in with the 4th level modules. Each mini-adventure can be run seperately without the others, so you could completely ignore the level 4 adventure.