PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Frostrager Prestige Class

JNAProductions
2015-07-07, 10:39 AM
This has been moved to the Dungeon Master's Guild, as part of Magical and Other Prestige Classes.

Found right here (http://www.dmsguild.com/product/175250/Magical-and-Other-Prestige-Classes-Four-Pack-For-5E?term=Magical+and+Other+Prestige&test_epoch=0), as a pay-what-you-want item.

NeoSeraphi
2015-07-07, 12:30 PM
You didn't state what saving throw enemies need to make against Aura of Cold, just the DC.

You need to state flatly that you gain proficiency with these claws. Additionally, I don't think there are rules for natural weapons in 5E (each monster has its own statblock, PCs don't generally get natural weapons) so having two claws doesn't really help you. You still only get two attacks (I guess you could use one with each claw, but meh).

The AC bonus is pretty strong.

Ralanr
2015-07-07, 01:11 PM
I like it. Even if the AC bonus is too strong, I'm not sure what you could change about that.

JNAProductions
2015-07-07, 01:25 PM
You didn't state what saving throw enemies need to make against Aura of Cold, just the DC.

You need to state flatly that you gain proficiency with these claws. Additionally, I don't think there are rules for natural weapons in 5E (each monster has its own statblock, PCs don't generally get natural weapons) so having two claws doesn't really help you. You still only get two attacks (I guess you could use one with each claw, but meh).

The AC bonus is pretty strong.

Two claws is mostly just for funsies.

What kind of save it is added, proficiency added.