PDA

View Full Version : Computer Which game is better?

truongthanh
2015-07-08, 05:14 AM
I want to buy a game and its between borderlands the handsome collection or far cry 4, im wondering which is better?
Which has longer gameplay, tons of stuff to do ect....
thank!

factotum
2015-07-08, 06:11 AM
I'd say Far Cry 4. Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel (which is what you get in the Handsome Collection) are essentailly the same game with little variation between them, and Borderlands is basically a game where you shoot stuff and pick up loot--there's really not much else to do. FC4 is basically FC3 in the mountains, so has a much wider variety of stuff to do.

Knaight
2015-07-09, 05:25 PM
They're barely even in the same genre, so it depends on what you like. The big differences are that Borderlands is an RPG where you shoot things more than a shooter per se, and is a fairly linear game. Farcry 4 is an open world shooter that stays well within the shooter territory.

shadow_archmagi
2015-07-09, 05:33 PM
Borderlands will probably net you more hours, and is funnier. Far Cry is prettier. I'd say Borderlands.

Erloas
2015-07-09, 06:43 PM
Well I'll preface this with the fact that I haven't played Farcry 4.

Borderlands has a lot of character, and its very own style. I love the humor in the game.

But the game is best when played with other people, preferable friends but I haven't had problems with randoms either. If you don't like/want/can't play multiplayer then I think the game looses a lot. I wish I had picked it up in the Humble Bundle for my wife but I forgot about seeing it again until after it was over.