PDA

View Full Version : Masks

Celeste Seduiletal
2007-04-30, 12:16 PM
I'm looking for a little help making a "Master of Masks" (complete scoundrel) character. It has a class feature that allows masks that the class itself doesn't make (i.e. Mask of the Skull) to be more effective. I wanted her to never be seen without a mask, but I am only 3rd level,I can't get into the class yet. So I wondered if you guys had any ideas for masks the character could afford now. I couldn't find many masks in the books I was looking through. Also, don't worry about them actually being in the books, youc ould make some up as well, my GM is willing to have custom magical items.

Keep in mind two things though:
1. My character is a thief, and tends to play toward the con artist/social side of big thefts.
2. The campaign is Iron Kingdoms, so if you know the setting and want to work with that you could. Thanks a lot!

endoperez
2007-04-30, 12:35 PM
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/items/universalItems.htm

There are two Crystal Masks listed under Minor Items: one of Languages and another of Knowledge. Ability to read/write five languages, or +5 to a spesific knowledge skill. 3000 gp, or 1500 creation cost if you have a psion/ally make it.

Truwar
2007-04-30, 12:41 PM
How about a mask version of hat of disguise? 1800 gold pieces should be well within the budget of a lv 3 rogue.

Celeste Seduiletal
2007-04-30, 01:08 PM
Please keep in mind that I am looking for all mask ideas. If you guys want to make something but don't think it fits any of my requirements at the end of my post, go ahead and tell me about it anyway. Thanks guys!

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-04-30, 02:28 PM
I believe there's a mask in Complete Adventurer that gives you a bonus to bluff checks.

Arbitrarity
2007-04-30, 02:52 PM
Orrr... you could wear a non-magical mask.

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2007-04-30, 03:20 PM
There are several masks in the Magic Item Compendium