PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Karnag the Barrow King (or help me build an Evil Cleric)

Blackhawk748
2015-07-10, 04:29 PM
Ok, so im making this character for if my group ever plays an Evil Campaign (its on our list of stuff to do) Hes a Spontaneous Cleric who worships Kas the Bloody Handed as a War god and seeks to conquer the Material Plane for his lord, believing that it will bring Kas back to rule over the entire plane. He plans on becoming a Lich to a) give him more time to accomplish his goals, b) to make him Immortal and c) to make him a worthy servant of Kas. Heres the build so far:

Human Spontaneous Cleric 4/Ordained Champ 5/ Spont Cleric 11 worships Kas the Bloody Handed, so his Weapon from War domain is Bastard Sword.

Domains: Deathbound, War, and ??? (Bonus from Ordained Champ)

Feats
1st: Death Devotion, Extra Rebuke
3rd: Practiced Spellcaster
6th: Craft Wondrous Item
9th: Holy Warrior
12th: ???
15th: ???
18th: ???

For his extra domain i want something flashy, preferably with large explosions, im going with Fire until i find something flashier, though i am going to chuck its domain power for a Feat (probably Power Attack, unless someone has a better plan) SO how do i make him better?

Inevitability
2015-07-11, 03:52 AM
Your question being?

thethird
2015-07-11, 05:02 AM
I would go with Normal Cleric. This also seems good enough concept for a cleric 4 / Ordained Champion 2 / prestige paladin 1 / Bone knight 10 / Ordained Champ +3.

Alternatively Kas was released as a vestige in a dragon magazine, cleric binder into anima mage binding Kas?

Blackhawk748
2015-07-11, 08:42 AM
I would go with Normal Cleric. This also seems good enough concept for a cleric 4 / Ordained Champion 2 / prestige paladin 1 / Bone knight 10 / Ordained Champ +3.

Alternatively Kas was released as a vestige in a dragon magazine, cleric binder into anima mage binding Kas?

The reason i went Spont Cleric is that i hate prepping spells, its a personal thing. The Bone Knight could be fun though.

Your question being?

I just realized that i forgot to put "looking for build Advice" I have no excuse for this.