PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Epic Wayfarer

JNAProductions
2015-07-11, 11:07 PM
Epic Destiny

This class is taken in addition to your regular class.

Level
Feature

Experienced Traveler

Experienced Survivor

Friends Everywhere

Perfect Survivor

Perfect Traveler

Experienced Traveler-You and up to six allies that travel with you now travel at double speed overland, and ignore any dificult terrain modifiers.

Experienced Survivor-You can now provide food and drink for up to seven people (including yourself) even when the land would not normally allow for it.

Friends Everywhere-You know people. Wherever you go, you are guaranteed to have at least one ally willing to provide shelter and basic supplies.

Perfect Survivor-You can now provide food and drink for up to seven people (including yourself) absolutely anywhere, up to and including completely inhospitable places like the Plane of Negative Energy.

Perfect Traveler-You and up to six allies that travel with you can now arrive anywhere on the same plane of existence within 24 hours. In addition, you can find a portal to any plane of existence within 24 hours.

Ralanr
2015-07-12, 12:23 AM
So any class would be able to take this?

If you did other epic destinies would you make class restrictions for them? I remember a lot being single classed and a lot being open to multiple classes.

Flavor wise Harbinger of Doom was my favorite.

JNAProductions
2015-07-12, 11:07 AM
Any class can take this, yes. You don't think Gandalf was an Epic Wayfarer?

There will be more to come, soon as I can think them up.

Ralanr
2015-07-12, 01:01 PM
Any class can take this, yes. You don't think Gandalf was an Epic Wayfarer?

There will be more to come, soon as I can think them up.

I can't think of anyone more...well there is Marco Polo.

Wartex1
2015-07-12, 01:12 PM
I can't think of anyone more...well there is Marco Polo.

But there's no actual historical evidence of him ever visiting China. :smallsigh:

Ralanr
2015-07-12, 02:44 PM
But there's no actual historical evidence of him ever visiting China. :smallsigh:

The more you know.