PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Epic Archmage

JNAProductions
2015-07-12, 05:21 PM
Epic Destiny

This class is taken in addition to your regular class.

Level
Feature

Wizard's Tower

Familar's Den

Portal Network

Improved Familiar's Den

Archmage's Tower

Wizard's Tower-You (somehow) gain a tower in an isolated spot, perfect for researching. It has a small amount of magical wards, sufficient to discourage unwanted guests.

Familar's Den-Your tower gains a small room for the use of familiars. You may now switch between various familiars you may have aquired with one minute of concentration.

Portal Network-Your tower gains up to five permenant portals to locations you frequent, and you can teleport back to your tower (along with up to ten guests) with one minute of concentration.

Improved Familiar's Den-Your familar's den connects to your portal network. You can now switch familars with a single action instead.

Archmage's Tower-Your tower now has supreme wards, capable of handling small armies or small dragons. In addition, it is now much larger on the inside than it is on the outside, and is always stocked with food and other essential supplies.

Belac93
2015-07-12, 06:29 PM
These are awesome, please make more.

PotatoGolem
2015-07-12, 08:58 PM
Not sure how Familiar's Den is supposed to work. By RAW, recasting Find Familiar just gets you the same spirit in a new shape.

JNAProductions
2015-07-12, 09:00 PM
It's for mages with actual familars, such as Quasits or Pseudodragons. Plus it's 60X faster and free.

ZenBear
2015-07-12, 09:25 PM
I've been planning on making Epic Destinies myself, but I intended for them to be levels beyond 20. Epic levels, as the name implies. Is there a reason you decided otherwise?

JNAProductions
2015-07-12, 09:26 PM
Well, don't let me stop you. I'd be interested in seeing what you can come up with.

Sitri
2015-11-25, 09:28 PM
This would be a nice place for PC to pick up some tasty Lair actions.