PDA

View Full Version : Velociraptor Monster Stat Block - (PEACH)

DracoKnight
2015-07-12, 08:34 PM
Stat block for the Velociraptor (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B66RprYE6_HHMFlSSnBLTUNucGs/view?usp=sharing) as a Monster for the Forum's evaluation :)

Inevitability
2015-07-13, 06:25 AM
[Insert long, drawn-out post on velociraptors actually being half a meter tall, feathered, pseudo-scavengers here]

Seriously though, nice stat block. I wonder about the necessity of adding a tail attack, however. And isn't 10 int a bit too smart? That's more brains than 90% of D&D's savage races (kobolds, goblins, orcs).

DracoKnight
2015-07-13, 11:37 AM
[Insert long, drawn-out post on velociraptors actually being half a meter tall, feathered, pseudo-scavengers here]

I know it's not scientifically accurate. :P

Seriously though, nice stat block. I wonder about the necessity of adding a tail attack, however. And isn't 10 int a bit too smart? That's more brains than 90% of D&D's savage races (kobolds, goblins, orcs).

The intelligence reflects the Jurassic Park/World version of the Velociraptor. Which is what I was basing this off of, since D&D doesn't have to be based on reality :) I'm glad you liked the Stat block overall, though :D