PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Could someone create this NPC and his minion for me (looking for interesting build).

Oryan77
2015-07-14, 12:28 PM
I have a cultist group that I created (NPCs only) and plan to stat out as the campaign progresses. This NPC is a cultist leader (Thought of Vecna). I would love get an unusual and fun build to play for these 2 characters (including background ideas if you felt like suggesting something).

Character Name: Veltargo T'sarran
Brief Concept: Male, Szarkai (albino Drow), something like a Dread Necromancer.

Character Name: Thrace
Brief Concept: Clawborn Scorrow. He is the muscle and acts as a bodyguard to Veltargo.

Limitations: By the time the party encounters Veltargo and his Scorrow, there will be one level 8 PC, 1 level 6 PC, and 2 level 7 PCs. There could possibly be another level 6 Bard, but he has not been showing up to games lately.

I'd like this encounter to be challenging for the group, as a "boss" encounter would be. This is a 3.5 game, but I can use any official WotC 3.0 & 3.5 material including Dragon or Dungeon magazines. The group is not optimized, so these NPCs do not need to be optimized, just challenging and fun for me to play with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!