PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic IV Now In Progress Here!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Helgraf
2007-05-11, 12:18 AM
((Hey, ghost, no swaying the vote! ;) ))

Jontom Xire
2007-05-11, 01:45 AM
Ok, I'm not convinced by Blood. I totally agree with everyone's arguments to lynch Kantur. However, how convenient is it to just say "I'm the baner"? Moreover, once the wolves know who the baner is, his use is massively diminished - he can no longer cover the seer or seer's proxy. The baner's whole strength lies in secrecy - without it he must protect himself and the seer/proxy must remain secret.

The arguments in favour of Blood being the baner are that the seer is bound to scry him the first night after he comes out, so why lie about it? Thus if he is a wolf he will get lynched tomorrow. Alternatively if he is a villager then the seer scries him and thus the villagers get a decoy baner. Except they won't, because of course the wolves/devil would scry him to confirm.

Now to throw in my own little two-pennorth. We seem to have a lot of seers. I have been contacted by the fool. Kantur claims to have been contacted by the seer. Inky has been hinting that he is the seer. Now it is possible that there is overlap. Except that I wasn't contacted by Inky, and Inky thinks Kantur is a wolf and is trying to get him lynched, so it is unlikely he would use him as a proxy. So overlap doesn't work.

The conclusion then is that either Inky, Kantur, or Kantur's "seer" is the devil or a wolf acting as a devil. Why not my fool? Because if the Devil was trying to use me, he would get my role correct. Pretending to be the fool gets no headway.

So I'm still confused. Inky's behaviour is weird and hence possibly wolf-like. Blood claiming to be the baner is just wrong. He has to be lying, surely. However Kantur is at the lynch pin of all this and so is most suspicious. But then if the wolves scried Kantur as a role they would be keen to get rid of him. Perhaps Kantur is the baner.

I'm as confused as the time that both Gezina and Korith turned out to be wolves (I think it was Korith) even though I was sure only one was, and I thought Korith might be the baner and Gezina claimed to be the seer even though she was the devil.

Shadow
2007-05-11, 02:23 AM
As to that game.... I believe it was.... oh, yeah.... ME that told you that they were both probably wolves! You didn't believe me then, and you don't seem to agree with me now.
That's fine.
I think that Blood is more liely to be a wolf than Kantur right now.
Are they both wolves....
Maybe.
Which do I see as more likely at this point?

Blood.

Unfortunately it's still too early in the game for any voting analysis to be of very much use, but we shall see hoe the following days unfold with much interest.

Selrahc
2007-05-11, 07:27 AM
*Points at Blood*

Flying Elephant
2007-05-11, 07:33 AM
Atreyu and Inky have a very good idea: I was thinking of changing my point, but I'll keep it. It looks like Kantur will have to die.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-11, 07:48 AM
Having gone through all the day's pointing, and had a look at my notes, and then had to wait hours for the forum to come back up, I can now make a decision.

Although Inky and Blood are acting irrationally and oddly, Kantur seems to me the most suspicious on more rational grounds, and if he is just a proxy we don't lose so much, although obviously it's harsh for him. But then every game I've played in I've been prepared to risk my life for the good of the village, and will do so again if so required in this game.

Jontom points at Kantur

====

P.s. the following people did not vote on day 1 or 2 and hence should have been auto-lynched:

xcxcxc
Rason
Lord Magtok
Kirtie
Cult of the Raven

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-11, 07:53 AM
Joosbawx hasn't updated the vote tallys yet, and I find myself in a predicament, with all of the server probs lately, so I am extending the deadline for the end of the day until tomorrow evening at 10 pm CST. I'm sorry I don't have a nifty table like Joos, but here are the vote tallys:

Blood with 18 votes:
Zar Peter
B-Man
Vonriel
ZRS
[INUH]
Raldor
Captain Fluffy
Kantur
Castaras
Shadow
Alarra
douglas
Endeavourl
Raistlinn1040
Helgraf
Lucky
Eldritch Knight
Selrahc

Kantur with 7 votes:
Indurian,
Kyrian
janusnori
inky13112
Flying Elephant
HyrumGraf
Atreyu

Bassetking with 2 votes:
Bassetking
Purple Gelatinous Cube 'o Doom

Flying Elephant with 1 vote:
DarkCorax

Selrahc with 1 vote:
Zeb the Troll

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-11, 07:58 AM
"As Jontom said the baners power lies in serecy once you are out as the baner your usless. Also if you ask me someone coming out as the banner says wolf all over him because, it seems that all they want is someone to come out and say 'No Im the Baner'

*Gnome Barbarian points at blood

((sorry didn't strike my old one...not sure how to do it))

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-11, 08:03 AM
((sorry didn't strike my old one...not sure how to do it))((When you edit the post, there's strikethrough symbol on the far right of the toolbar. It looks like this ABC))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-11, 08:40 AM
"As Jontom said the baners power lies in serecy once you are out as the baner your usless. Also if you ask me someone coming out as the banner says wolf all over him because, it seems that all they want is someone to come out and say 'No Im the Baner'

*Gnome Barbarian points at blood

((sorry didn't strike my old one...not sure how to do it))

(I think these games suffer from a misconception of "The Baner should only protect himself or the Seer." This isn't true. Its that misconception that allowed the pirates to single out Helgraf in Pirates II, and it will work against us now. The baner can protect anyone.)

The ability to rob the wolves of a kill is NEVER useless. Its very frustrating to the wolves and also keeps villagers alive longer. This helps villagers win the game. Plus, as a former wolf, let me tell you....it really really aggravates them.)

(GB, two things:
1) you may join my cult...I'm sorry I didn't RP it yesterday, but I will today.
2) I think you're really suspicious for trying to marginalize a powerful tool.)

(The kicker is that the longer the game goes on, the more powerful the Baner is. She becomes increasingly more likely to protect a potential victim.)

Jontom Xire
2007-05-11, 08:47 AM
Umm, DM and Joos - I pointed at Kantur.

And don't forget GB's late point either.

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 08:54 AM
((Hey LLama, you're missing one key factor. If Blood truly is the baner, by coming out like this he's insuring the baner's death. Like was said, the baner's true power lies in no one but the seer knowing who he is - if even then. So if Blood truly were the baner, either we'll lynch him today, or he'll have to spend every night protecting himself to make sure he doesn't die to werewolf attacks. His usefulness is pretty diminished in that capacity, and might as well be zero. Sure, he may stall the wolves if they try to kill him every odd night or two, but he can't really protect anyone else if he wants to stay alive, since he won't know when he's going to be targetted.

Edit: And Joosbawx, your table's title still says day two, when it's day three :smallwink:))

inky13112
2007-05-11, 08:59 AM
Sure he can. A) He can make a great seers proxy. Seer stays hidden, Seer gets to talk, Baner stays around. Its just as effective as if the seer came out and the baner was hidden.
B) The wolves aren't going to waste every night failing to kill the baner. Therefore the baner need not waste every night protecting himself. It will mostly come down to instinct and luck, but with a little bit of each, the baner can effectively protect villagers and himself at the same time.

I'm finding it really strange how many people are trying to make the baner seem like a worthless role.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-11, 09:03 AM
((Hey LLama, you're missing one key factor. If Blood truly is the baner, by coming out like this he's insuring the baner's death. Like was said, the baner's true power lies in no one but the seer knowing who he is - if even then. So if Blood truly were the baner, either we'll lynch him today, or he'll have to spend every night protecting himself to make sure he doesn't die to werewolf attacks. His usefulness is pretty diminished in that capacity, and might as well be zero. Sure, he may stall the wolves if they try to kill him every odd night or two, but he can't really protect anyone else if he wants to stay alive, since he won't know when he's going to be targetted.

Edit: And Joosbawx, your table's title still says day two, when it's day three :smallwink:))

(nyet. She can protect herself randomly if she so desires. She can protect herself every night if that is her wish. She can also assume that the wolves won't attack her every night, and cast her protection amongst the villagers. ) (She could get in touch with the Masons, too and protect them, since they are likely targets. She has options.)

(This time Inky Simu'ed me!!)

Vonriel
2007-05-11, 09:06 AM
((I never said it was a useless role. I think it's an amazingly powerful role - as long as it's kept secret. Once the secret's out, it loses a lot of its effectiveness. I agree that with a bit of luck, the baner can still protect himself and the villagers, but I still say that chances are better that he'd get mauled while he was protecting someone else.))

Cabirus
2007-05-11, 09:50 AM
Cabirus points at Kantur

DarkCorax
2007-05-11, 10:31 AM
I'm maintaing my random point at this time until we know what is going on with inky-blood-kantur thing, becasue there has to be a wolf among them...

Castaras
2007-05-11, 11:10 AM
The teenager lowers her finger from Blood.

Hmm...I'm not sure...

She turns to point at Kantur.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-11, 11:23 AM
((My opinion on the Seer/Baner thing. As long as at least one is unknown the villagers are in good shape. However, if the Baner knows who the seer is, they should almost always protect them. On the other hand, it is really cool to pull off a non-seer protect. Once both of them are known they will likely die pretty quick. The real danger is that with the Devil, the wolves have 2 chances a night to find them. In a game this big, that's still not great odds.))

I have decided that I am more willing to risk a possible seer-proxy than I am a possible baner. However, I really am more suspiscious of Blood.

Raldor points a flipper at Kantur

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-11, 12:16 PM
Having heard all the arguments, I'm inclined to agree with Raldor's last post.

I point at Kantur.

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-11, 12:34 PM
"But if the seer can get another proxy...then, again we don't know and we'll just have this argument all over again, possibly with the same result. Especially if the new proxy points at Blood as well."

Zombie sighs and looks around. "It's a gamble either way. I'm still thinking Blood is the best way to find out."

Selrahc
2007-05-11, 12:44 PM
The scenario you said before, that if Blood is the baner, trhen at least we get the devil when Kantur tells us who was proxying through him doesn't hold true ZRS.

For one, the wolves would not use trhe devil to send the message to a proxy. We would at best get a normal wolf.

Two, Kanturs claim of being a proxy may be a lie. If I was a wolf(Which of course I am. Rarr) then I would claim to be a proxy opver claiming to be the seer. If you claim to be the seer, responsibility falls on you for a bad lynch. If you are the proxy then you can claim to be misled.

So... imagine this for a worst case scenario. Kantur is a wolf. He gets Blood lynched, who is the Baner. He points to the person who he claims he was proxying for, and it is another innocent villager. He then gets lynched and it's a wolf.

Now in that scenario, the Wolves get the baner lynched, a random ordinary villager lynched, and two days of night kills. All in return for a single wolf. Hell if the random person is the seer he may even be able to get away without being lynched!

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-11, 12:57 PM
Zombie thinks. "Point taken. I know Blood is the riskier of the two choices, but I thought that we had more to gain if Kantur was right. I think I may be wrong, though. So I'll change my vote."

Zombie shifts his finger to Kantur.

Kyrian
2007-05-11, 01:03 PM
((I won't be around much this weekend, if at all, so I kindly ask to refrain from autolynching me.))

Joosbawx
2007-05-11, 02:10 PM
Current Votes - Day Three

{table]#|Blood|Kantur|BassetKing|Flying Elephant
1|Zar Peter|Indurain|BassetKing|DarkCorax
2|B-Man|Kyrian|PGCo'D|
3|Vonriel|janusnori|
4|[INUH]|inky13112|
5|Captain "Fluffy"|Flying Elephant|
6|Kantur|HyrumGraff|
7|Shadow|LLama|
8|Alarra|Jontom Xire|
9|douglas|Cabirus|
10|Endeavourl|Castaras|
11|Raistlin1040|Raldor|
12|Helgraf|Zeb the Troll
13|Lucky|ZRS
14|Eldritch Knight|
15|Selrahc|
16|Gnome Barbarian|
17|
18|
19|
20|
21|
[/table]

Remember:

Please post all points in red text,
and un-points with strike through

Day Three Ends: Saturday, May 12th @ 10pm Central (US)

Lucky
2007-05-11, 04:17 PM
I've never been one to deny good old fashioned logic.
*Points at Kantur

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-11, 04:49 PM
"Im so confused but I swear if Kantur isn't a wolf... blood is getting it tomorow"

*Gnome Barbarian moves his finger to kantur

Bassetking
2007-05-11, 10:47 PM
Switches his point to Kantur

Raistlin1040
2007-05-12, 12:33 AM
That's not a good idea BK. I don't know Kantur's role but I'm about 90% sure that Blood is a wolf. And I know for a fact that he's not the baner.

Bassetking
2007-05-12, 01:13 AM
Points at himself again, then!

((If I end up being the bonehead that costs us our Baner, I'm plucking you like an eierdown, Raist.))

Raistlin1040
2007-05-12, 08:52 AM
((I'm willing to take that chance.))

Rumda
2007-05-12, 09:04 AM
seeing people divided on whether to lynch blood or kantur and flips a coin to decide [roll0]

and Points at kantur

Thes Hunter
2007-05-12, 03:38 PM
Thes points at Llama

Akaziel
2007-05-13, 05:00 AM
Akaziel points at Blood

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-13, 10:25 PM
Shouldn't the day have ended yesterday? We should be past the next night by now.

Vonriel
2007-05-13, 11:56 PM
((Neither of our narrators have logged since Friday, so we're just sorta chillin out, waiting for them to get back.))

Joosbawx
2007-05-14, 08:55 AM
(( Sorry all, I was out of town this weekend. I will get an update posted as soon as work allows today. Hopefully by noonish. ))

B-Man
2007-05-16, 05:57 AM
((*pokes narrators*

Have we been moved to the Arctic again? Have we found a land of eternal sunshine?))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-16, 06:45 AM
Sorry all. I didn't have access to internet while at my aunt's funeral. It hasn't been a decent week at all. I'll have an update this afternoon, around 5 p.m. CST. Sorry about the delay.

Ink
2007-05-16, 06:47 AM
((Sorry to hear that, DM.))

Flying Elephant
2007-05-16, 05:37 PM
It isn't too late! Point at Kantur! As Lucky says, it's the logical thing to do!

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-16, 05:38 PM
Finally, though it seemed it would never come, and fingers were flying back and forth across town, the end of the day has come. Blood, having only one more vote than his competition, Kantur. Blood, with a look of panic in his eyes, is led to the gallows. Suddenly, he sprouts fur, fangs, and claws! Before he can launch himself into the crowd of innocents, a loud 'thud' is heard, and the werewolf's face contorts into confusion as he collapses onto the ground. A large silver dagger is protruding from his back, all the way to the hilt. At last! One of the lycanthropes has been found, and killed! But even as you start to cheer, you realize that this was not the only one. Blood was but one of many. Seeing that night is going to come soon, everyone scrambles for thier safe places.

END OF DAY

Okay, folks! Now its night time! You all know the drill! Let the PM's begin! Don't forget to cc Joosbawx with your PM's!

HyramGraff
2007-05-16, 05:42 PM
Yay! We killed a wolf! HyramGraff heads to the tavern to celebrate before heading home for the night.

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-16, 05:46 PM
Zombie stares in horror as he realizes that his finger was in the wrong place and almost got someone very important lynched.

"I was wrong...um...I mean I was actually right and then I was wrong...sorry. At least we got one."

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-16, 05:55 PM
(oh shock! I'd better summon the great Cthullama before I'm lynched tomorrow.)

Raistlin1040
2007-05-16, 06:08 PM
Raistlin (Who I've decided is to be a Japanese Anime Character) jumps up in the air, his blue hair swirling in all directions. He arm-pumps the air before turning to the Kantur-pointers and giving them an "I-told-you-so" look/

Flying Elephant
2007-05-16, 08:01 PM
Raistlin (Who I've decided is to be a Japanese Anime Character) jumps up in the air, his blue hair swirling in all directions. He arm-pumps the air before turning to the Kantur-pointers and giving them an "I-told-you-so" look/

I'm glad we got a wolf, but I still think Kantur would've been a better choice. :smallannoyed:

Endeavourl
2007-05-16, 08:55 PM
Endeavourl looks suspicously at those who changed their votes from Blood to Kantur after the Kantur bandwagon formed.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-17, 01:10 AM
I'm really glad we got a wolf, but my records show that actually Kantur had more votes than Blood.

There were a few who changed from Blood to Kantur, hence reducing Blood's votes at the same time as they increased Kantur's.

Still, I'm glad the mistake was made 'cos that way we got the wolf.

Oh and we're still due a whole host of auto-lynches.

Blood
2007-05-17, 06:54 AM
((Jontom, I was wondering the same thing - didn't Kantur have more votes than me? Too late now, anyway, everyone knows my role. You got off this time, Kantur, but next time .... :smallwink: ))

The ghost of the teenager Blood slides out of the dead woflish body, grinning and showing all his teeth as ethereal hair sprouts all over him. "Don't worry, Wolves, it's not over yet..." He then dissipates.

Lucky
2007-05-17, 06:55 AM
Endeavourl looks suspicously at those who changed their votes from Blood to Kantur after the Kantur bandwagon formed.
((No no, we don't look at who changed, but who started by voting for Kantur.))

Helgraf
2007-05-18, 02:44 AM
(( So, Indurian and Kyrian, then?))

Jontom Xire
2007-05-18, 04:46 AM
As I said earlier, I found all of Blood, Inky, and Kantur to be suspicious. I found Blood and Inky's behaviour suspicious, but I was worried mostly about the impact if Kantur turned out to be a wolf. However, no person has come forward claiming to be the seer and that Kantur is not their proxy, so I guess he wins my trust until he does something to ruin it. There are scenarios where he could be a wolf, but Occam's Razor inclines me to believe his claims.

Given that I found Blood suspicious for much the same reasons as Inky, and given that Blood was in fact a wolf, what does that say about Inky? He sounded very sure that Kantur was a wolf, yet refused to back up his statement in anyway or repeat it in any form except to vote for him again.

If I was the seer and had scried a wolf, and that wolf then came forward claiming to be the seer's proxy, I think I would pull a Death and rely on the baner for protection. Why? Because while it would put me at risk, swapping a wolfly fake seer's proxy, with all the villager deception that would give, for a seer who would anyway, in all likelihood, get several turns more scrying under the baner's protection seems like a fair trade. So why didn't Inky come forward to ensure Kantur got lynched?

Flying Elephant
2007-05-18, 08:38 AM
Maybe Blood was a "sacrifice" made by the wolves to get us to trust Kantur? Meh, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-18, 09:17 AM
*Strange hooded figures grab Blood's corpse and takes it into an abandoned building and the cultist talking to Gnome Barbarian looks to him and goes "Psst. wanna see something cool? Follow me." *He follows the other cultists into the abandoned building and chanting is heard.*

Jontom Xire
2007-05-18, 10:20 AM
Maybe Blood was a "sacrifice" made by the wolves to get us to trust Kantur? Meh, I'm just thinking out loud here.

No, I totally agree. However in such a place, Kantur would be at risk from the real seer coming forward to expose him as a fake. So if that happened, the wolves would lose two without gaining our trust. The seer hasn't come forward.

I'm not saying it's an impossible situation, but I find it less likely than the situation that Kantur actually is the seer's proxy, so on the balance of the odds I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-19, 10:39 AM
Shrugs and follows... then says softly

"You know blood makes good koolaid."

He then tries to join in on the chanting.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-19, 11:32 PM
*The cultist with Gnome Barbarian writes that down* "Thanks, I'll pass that along to our chef. We are always lookiking for new ways to take care of the mess of sacrifices."

*There is an underground lake in a cavern in the basement of the building. The cultist explains that Cthullama sleeps below and with the bodies of the guilty (Blood) and innocent (Exachix) they will complete the ritual to awaken him. The surface of the water begins to bubble and .....(To be continued if I am still alive in the morning)

Flying Elephant
2007-05-22, 09:30 AM
Um... Shouldn't this game be moving a little faster? I haven't seen any new posts for a day or so.

Bassetking
2007-05-22, 09:32 AM
((I think we're currently waiting on night actions to resolve, before we can take further day actions, FE.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-22, 09:32 AM
(I know DM 77 is busy with rescue help, ummmm...I'm not sure what happened to Joos.)

if they don't show up in a day or two....we'll just assume that the wolves ate...ummmmm.....Moe.

(V Thank you, M'Lady. I'll pass your praise on to she who is truly worthy of it. I am simply the humble canvas for the artist.)

Castaras
2007-05-22, 09:41 AM
(( Yeah...Joos hasn't posted in a while...

By the way, that avatar is freaking awesome Atreyu! ))

Bassetking
2007-05-22, 11:17 AM
(V Thank you, M'Lady. I'll pass your praise on to she who is truly worthy of it. I am simply the humble canvas for the artist.)

((That's one HAIRY Canvas...))

Castaras
2007-05-22, 12:04 PM
((That's one HAIRY Canvas...))

(( ...Thanks Bassetking, you just created some VERY disturbing images in my head...:smalleek: ))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-23, 08:35 AM
Hey All,

Sorry (again) about the hiatus (sp?), but my aunt's passing was unexpected at the least, and with her husband and my cousin surviving her, my cousin graduating, etc...life has been more than a little hectic.

Anyways, back to the game:

It is morning, yet again. Nobody is sure who will die, or if, by some miracle, the one with the wolvesbane was able to save someone. No werewolves have been killed, and it seems that the situation is grim indeed. As the sun continues to rise, the townsfolk begin coming out of their homes, to find evnafets lying dead in townsquare. A large stack of tarrot cards are stuffed in his lifeless mouth. It seems that evnafets was just guessing and didn't really have the "gift" of third sight, and was naught but a fool...

It seems that now that the 4th day has dawned, it is time to find a werewolf lest the village be destroyed!

DAY 4

Okay, let the voting begin!

Jontom Xire
2007-05-23, 09:15 AM
Well on the plus side, at least the seer can be sure he is the seer.

Ink
2007-05-23, 09:30 AM
((Hmm, under Classic rules, aren't the Seer and the Fool supposed to be indistinguishable?))

Flying Elephant
2007-05-23, 10:51 AM
Who does Kantur say to lynch?

Bassetking
2007-05-23, 11:19 AM
*The copiously ill individual repeats his original suspicions, and *Points at Kantur*

((For the same reasons cited by Jontom, And as evidenced by the confusion yesterday, Kantur remains pretty darn suspicious. I can see no better choices than to make my advances towards him.))

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-23, 12:19 PM
*I point at Kantur*

You sir, I don't like the cut of your jib. And I'm not even entirely sure what a jib is or why you'd cut it. But you bother me.

Alarra
2007-05-23, 12:23 PM
I'm fairly certain he's a wolf, claiming contact with the seer or no.

*points at Kantur

Castaras
2007-05-23, 12:58 PM
The teenager points at Kantur, before going back into her house to call some friends.

*ring ring*

Hello there. Yes, it's me! Uhuh, uhuh. Really? No way!! He's going out with that skanky bitch? Woah, seriously, I wouldn't go near either of them with a standard issue 10 ft pole! Perfect match eh? Yeah, uhuh. Oh right. I haven't been at school 'cos of these werewolves I told you about...No, I'm not insane! Hey! Hello? Hello?

The teenager sighs, and puts her phone away, before going to do some overdue homework.

Shadow
2007-05-23, 01:20 PM
A little birdy told me that I should be pointing at Kantur right now. Not unlike the other day.
I believe this little birdy.

Vonriel
2007-05-23, 01:27 PM
Vonriel finds and sets up a chair on the front porch of a random store. Hmm, Kantur does seem a likely target, and as there's nothin else to go on, well, let's get rid of him. Vonriel points at Kantur and then leans back to take a nap.

Zar Peter
2007-05-23, 01:46 PM
((Did I took a role till now?))

Zar Peter is reading the newspaper.
"Kantur was right, Blood identified as werewolf."
"Another night kill by the werewolfes, the fool had to go."
"Kantur is accused to be a wolf."
He sighs.
Here is written that pretty much people are pretty sure that Kantur is a wolf. But he got us Blood.
But maybe that was their evil plan.

Zar Peter points at Kantur

inky13112
2007-05-23, 02:12 PM
Like I've been saying, Kantur is a wolf.

I point at Kantur

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-23, 02:19 PM
(but whenever I want to vote for Kantur, everyone votes for Blood. I guess that means people are finally learning to not listen to me. )

(Since I don't have time for the cthullama post i'm just gonna OOC point at Gnome Barbarian because wanting to join a cult seems shifty to me.)

DarkCorax
2007-05-23, 03:01 PM
I don't know I'm kinda confused, Kantur Indentified a wolf, and claims that he is the seer's proxy, Inky pointed at him, but if inky is a wolf, they have no real way of finding out that kantur is a wolf, and we still don't know what inky is... ah well... *Points at Kantur*

HyramGraff
2007-05-23, 03:03 PM
I really don't know why everyone is pointing at Kantur. I will point at inky because of his insistance on pointing at Kantur.

Raistlin1040
2007-05-23, 03:26 PM
I'm very confused right now. But the general feeling seems to be point at Kantur so *points at Kantur*

Helgraf
2007-05-23, 03:59 PM
* Helgraf points at Kantur *

2007-05-23, 05:40 PM
Looks like everyone's pointing at kantur.

Lucky
2007-05-23, 05:41 PM
*Points at HyramGraff so he'll remember who he wanted to point at after Kantur's lynched.

Flying Elephant
2007-05-23, 05:43 PM
May I ask why everyone is pointing at Kantur? He appears to be the seer's proxy! I have a feeling that the wolves have started this bandwagon, so I *point at Inky*. Sorry, wrong person. Points at Bassetking.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-23, 05:55 PM
I'm quite confused as well. I guess I'll just join in and Point at Kantur.

I guess we are assuming that Inky is the seer and Kantur was in touch with Evnafets the fool? But if that is the case then it doesn't make sense for them to kill the fool which pretty much reveals them. Are we thinking that Kantur was just bluffing the entire time and they got the fool by accident, or that something else may be happening behind the scenes?

Indurain
2007-05-23, 10:35 PM
Well...if Kantur's hung and is not a wolf, inky has commited suicide. On the other side though, I just can't go with the mob on this one. I think I'm going to revert to my "I can't make up my mind" point.

Indy points at Atreyu.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-24, 01:09 AM
Permission to say I told you so? At least after Kantur is hung anyway. If he is a werewolf.

So I found Inky, Kantur, and Blood suspicious. Blood was a werewolf. Some people seem very sure Kantur is. We'll have to see. If he is a werewolf, will I make the hat-trick with Inky?

Jontom points at Kantur.

Rumda
2007-05-24, 03:24 AM
points at kantur

DarkCorax
2007-05-24, 03:39 AM
Just a note, I'm goign to be away for the next week, I should have internet access, but please don't auto-lynch me if I can't get on.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-24, 07:37 AM
To answer a question: Yes, the Fool and Seer are supposed to be indistinguishable, that is, until their respective deaths. At the point of their death, no matter what their role was, their role is revealed. Until that point, neither of them know what their role is. There is a variant game (therefore, not a WWC game) where nobody's role is revealed until the end of the game, at which point it is found which faction won the game. I think (though I could be mistaken) it is a Paranoia game variant.

Also, has anybody heard from Joos? I haven't heard from him at all for awhile. PM me if you have heard anything from him.

inky13112
2007-05-24, 04:12 PM
Permission to say I told you so? At least after Kantur is hung anyway. If he is a werewolf.

So I found Inky, Kantur, and Blood suspicious. Blood was a werewolf. Some people seem very sure Kantur is. We'll have to see. If he is a werewolf, will I make the hat-trick with Inky?

Jontom points at Kantur.

Nope, sorry man, but I'm not a wolf. better luck next time.

Kyrian
2007-05-24, 11:47 PM
Kyrian points at Kantur.

Endeavourl
2007-05-24, 11:58 PM
Endeavourl points at Bassetking for the same reasons that Flying Elephant stated.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-25, 01:18 AM
Nope, sorry man, but I'm not a wolf. better luck next time.

But if you were a wolf, that's exactly what you would say.

This is the point where you admit to being a wolf in order to prove you're not one and then I say "Hey! he admits he's a wolf! Lynch him!"

Now where was that from? I have a hunch it's a Monty Python sketch - yup, Life of Brian.

"But I'm not the Messiah!"

"Only the true Messiah would deny his divinity."

"Ok, then, I AM the Messiah!"

"Hail the Messiah! Hail the Messiah!"

Or something like that.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-25, 06:31 AM
"I have no idea who the wolves are but I dont think Kantur is. So Ill finish the triangle...Atreyu pointed at me...Indy pointed at atreyu...."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Indurain

Jontom Xire
2007-05-25, 08:03 AM
Just to re-iterate what is in my sig, I will be away from Saturday 26th to the following Friday. I will be at sea, so have no chance of getting online.

Please don't auto-lynch me. I would also prefer not to be lynched while I don't even have the chance to defend myself.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-25, 04:06 PM
Uh, the same as what Jontom said for me, except I have some chance of getting a little bit of net access.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-25, 04:55 PM
(llama Is leaving for a week, too. Also, Joos has just been busy at work. He's okay, though)

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-29, 08:15 AM
Wow, okay...uhh...that kind of...uh...puts a hold on the game with so many folks going on vacation (even myself, though mine is at home for a week, as I have friends coming in from out of town, so I will be able to check the boards regularly). Just FYI, this day turn will end tonight, at 5:00 pm CST. So far, Kantur looks most likely to be lynched, but I guess we'll see. Things can change when folks are given a deadline...heh...deadline...(okay, at least I thought it was funny...).

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-29, 11:20 PM
Raldor pokes his head out of his shell and into the thread to check to see if he needs to point at anyone or has been killed.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-30, 07:11 AM

It has been a long day, and though it seemed like forever, Kantur was deemed to be worthy of being lynched. Though Kantur protested, he had naught but a blank stare when lead up to the gallows. He lifts up he head, high into the air, as the executioner slipped the noose around Kantur's neck. Then, he spoke: "All of you, who cower in the Darkness! All of you, who fear the night! Listen, and listen well! WE are the reason you cower! WE are the reason you fear! And WE will bathe in your blood before the next full moon! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" Kantur's meniacal laughter filled the town. Silence from the crowd turned to gasps as Kantur began sprouting fur, his mouth and nose turning to a very canine snout, and fingers turning to claws and paws. Quickly, the executioner pulled the lever, and the rope pulled tight, a lout *snap* audible to all as Kantur's lupine body twitched and then fell still. Sighs of relief swept the crowd, as they realized that they have found two lycanthropes, and had not killed another villager.

Okay, it is now the night turn. Get me your PM's and please CC Joosbawx!

Thanks

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-01, 07:48 AM
It is daylight. The town sheepishly comes out of their homes, terrified of what they will find in town square. Will yet another villager be found dead, or did a miracle happen? They meander towards town square, where an odd site meets them. A small table, with a chair sits by the center of town. On the table is a small checkered tablecloth, complete with a dinnerplate, fork and knife, and wineglass filled with a dark red wine, in their appropriate places, and a steel covered dish, presumably holding some kind of food. Someone lifts the steel cover off of the searving dish, and everyone sees the severed head of Inky13112, and a note. The note reads as follows:

Who wants to be put out of their misery next?

It is going to be another long day...

DAY 5

Alrighty folks! Lets get our lynch on!

Day 5 will end this Sunday Night at 11 pm CST!

2007-06-01, 12:00 PM
Oh, no! Poor inky!

[respectful pause]

What was his role?

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-01, 03:18 PM
Sorry about that. He was naught but a simple villager.

Zar Peter
2007-06-01, 04:46 PM
Zar Peter points at Bassetking

because I have no idea and I'm going on holidays tomorrow for one week so if I point at someone and the day lasts as long as it did yesterday then I don't miss any pointing.

Villagers: I'm on holidays and can't defend myself.
Wolfs: I'm on holidays, if you want to eat me you have to travel a long way.
Narrators: I'm on holidays, please don't autolynch me!

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-01, 04:51 PM
((Can we get a list of people still alive?))

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-01, 10:42 PM
I don't have my list at home with me (forgot to email it to myself from work!), so I can give you a list of those who are alive and those who are dead tomorrow. As there have been a large number of people being very quiet, I am thinking it is time for a mass autolynching that doesn't involve anybody who posted that they are going to be gone for whatever reason (which really narrows the playing field down!).

Again, I would like to remind everyone that the three post rule does NOT apply here, as this is concidered a "conversational" game on the boards. Also, be reminded that Day 5 ends this Sunday Night at 11 pm CST! SO...if you quiet folks out there have not done so already, get a talking and posting! I will be notifying those that have not posted about their impending auto-lynching soon (hopefully tomorrow), and if they don't respond, Day 6 will consist of a mass autolynching.

Thanks,

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-01, 11:03 PM
I'm really stumped for clues, so...*points at Bassetking*

(Actual clues may occur to me and will probably be posted sometime)

2007-06-01, 11:16 PM
Bandwagons based on a total lack of clues probably aren't a good idea, people.
tentatively points at Zombierockstar for attempting to start a blatantly cluless bandwagon.

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-01, 11:31 PM
Did you see the message saying that it was simply a placeholder until an actual idea came to me? I'll most likely change at some point. I'm not trying to start a bandwagon. In fact, I actively discourage it. Vote for someone else while we sort this out.

Kyrian
2007-06-01, 11:48 PM
Kyrian points at [Insert Neat Username Here] for staring a clueless bandwagon against ZRS for starting a clueless bandwagon against BassetKing.

I also highly suggest that everyone just start pointing and following this method, as it'd be really funny to see.

Alarra
2007-06-01, 11:49 PM
Someone claiming to be the seer, who I'm not sure I trust, has contacted me claiming that Castaras is a wolf. I'm willing to give it a try to test their claim, but what does everyone else think?

*Alarra points at Castaras

Helgraf
2007-06-02, 12:00 AM
Well, I'm all for following a possible seer - or rooting out a fake one.

* Helgraf points at Castaras *

Jontom Xire
2007-06-02, 02:34 AM
Alarra uncovered Blood, and I think Kantur as well (would need to check my notes and they're at work), so I'm happy to follow her lead again.

Jontom points at Castaras.

inky13112
2007-06-02, 02:51 AM
Inky's ghost is irked at the fact that his pointing at Kantur from day two (and in white text on day one) is going without credit. Not trying to influence votes, just saying :smallsmile:

Castaras
2007-06-02, 03:53 AM
The teenager wakes up that morning late, feeling happy. Today was going to be a good day. It would be a day when all the wolves would die, and she'd be out of this crazy place and back with her friends at school. She wouldn't admit it, but she did miss school.

So it was very surprising when she came out of her home to people knocking on her door and accusing her of being a werewolf. Her face falls.

Now then, lets see. If I defend myself against the attack, then I'll have people saying "She's trying really hard to defend herself, lynch her!". But, if I just shrug and point at myself, they'll say "She's admitting it! Lynch her!". So what is really the point of doing anything? I just wanna see my friends again...

The teenager sighs and turns away from the crowd.

Lynch me then. See if I care.

She heads away from the crowd of pointers over to the hangman's noose, staring up at it.

Never thought I'd be the one who'd be killed using the thing I learnt about in history lessons...

B-Man
2007-06-02, 08:58 AM
I'm interested in seeing if this 'seer' is trustworthy.

* B-Man points at Castaras.

DarkCorax
2007-06-02, 09:53 AM
Lets test this seer then. *Points at Castaras*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-06-02, 09:55 AM
((This game gets more confusing every day, but its definitely going to go down as one of the most interesting yet, although that last game of Mafia was pretty wild.))

If I'm counting right, this is our third claim from someone to be in touch with the seer. I'm still really confused about Inky, but I'm guessing that something major went on behind the scenes. I didn't think that Inky was much of a behind the scenes player. ((nod of respect to Inky for however he managed to figure that out, and for distracting the wolves))

I guess we just do what we always do...

Raldor points at Castaras

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-02, 10:00 AM
The zombie considers.

"Well, I personally think we can trust Alarra. However, I'm having a few doubts about this 'seer.' I guess there's nothing for us to do but trust."

*ZRS points at Castaras*

Vonriel
2007-06-02, 10:20 AM
Vonriel lifts up his straw hat from where he's been napping, hears the wild accusation, shrugs, and points at Castaras before dozing off to sleep.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-02, 10:58 AM
Raistlin points at Cassie

Castaras
2007-06-02, 11:04 AM
No point in hiding it then. Good luck, fellow wolves.

The teenager climbs up to the noose, shifts into wolf form, curls up, and waits for the hangman to come.

Endeavourl
2007-06-02, 11:19 AM
No doubt now. Endeavourl points at Castaras

2007-06-02, 12:02 PM
Well, ZRS now appears to be entering an informed bandwagon.
No longer pointing at zombierockstar, now pointing at castaras.

HyramGraff
2007-06-02, 01:46 PM
Points at Castaras Look! A wolf!

Douglas
2007-06-02, 03:07 PM
Yay, we found another wolf! *Douglas points at Castaras*

Flying Elephant
2007-06-02, 03:14 PM
Is Castaras being sarcastic?

janusnori
2007-06-02, 03:18 PM
*points at Castaras*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-03, 08:29 AM
Hmmmmm......this seer business is getting out of hand, but Castaras is playing an odd game.

Ah well, I'm gonna follow my gut and point at Bassettking

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-03, 09:21 AM
*points at Castaras*

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-06-03, 09:24 AM
points at Bassetking. There's just something about him that doesn't agree with me.

Lucky
2007-06-03, 02:12 PM
Every now and then, the most obvious answer actually turns out to be the right one. Points at Castaras

Shadow
2007-06-03, 02:19 PM
Seer day. Boring!
Castaras admits it. Interesting!
*points at myself, because it doesn't matter whether or not I join the crowd on this one.

Bassetking
2007-06-03, 09:31 PM
*Points at Cassie*

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-04, 12:52 AM
Before continuing on, I'd like to apologize for not being able to get things posted in a timely manner. With a co-Narrator that has been absent for unknown reasons, things have not been moving at a normal pace. I have other, reliable, co-Narrators on the schedule for future rounds.

Now, on to answer a previous question: Remaining players that are alive, in Alphabetical order:

Akaziel
Alarra
Atreyu
Bassetking
B-Man
Cabirus
Captain "Fluffy"
Castaras (soon to be lynched)
Cathrindir
Cult of the Raven
DarkCorax
douglas
Eldritch Knight
Endeavourl
Flying Elephant
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
HyramGraff
Indurian
janusnori
Jontom Xire
Kirtie
Kyrian
Lord Magtok
Lucky
PGCOD
Raistlin1040
Raldor
Rason
Rumda
Selrahc
Shadow
Thes Hunter
Vonriel
xcxcxc
Zar Peter
Zeb the Troll
ZombieRockStar

[I]It seems that the crowd has spoken, and Castaras has brazenly revealed himself as a lycanthrope. This day went quickly. The town has been lucky as of late. Will their luck hold out? Who knows...

They quickly dispatch Castaras, piercing him repeatedly with silver-tipped blades and spears. He doesn't fight back. Night is falling quickly, and the townsfolk begin shuffling off to their homes, hoping and praying that either their gods or the Baner is watching over them...

It's time for your PM's! Send them to me, and don't worry about CC'ing them to Joos until he gets back to me.

Alarra
2007-06-04, 12:58 AM
pssst....Cassie's a girl.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-04, 12:59 AM
((In his defense, Joosbawx is normally a very active player/narrator. His recent absence is an anomaly and shouldn't be held against him when he's able to come back from whatever's keeping him.))

Helgraf
2007-06-04, 01:17 AM
pssst....Cassie's a girl.

Oh dear ... someone's mislabelled the pie again.

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-04, 07:48 AM
Um...that death scene said nothing about the result. I assume, because of the negative tone, that she was just a villager, but still.

I mean, she reveled herself, yes, but that isn't to say she wasn't lying.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-04, 07:57 AM
((I figured it meant that she wasn't lying since he didn't contradict her claim of going into wolf form before putting the noose around her own neck.))

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-04, 08:01 AM
((I guess that makes sense. It was just a little confusing at first.))

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-08, 05:20 PM
The Narrator, frustrated at being on vacation, only to begin having internet problems since Monday, yawns as he awakens.

The town awakens, yet again, only to find a llama, Atreyu, in fact, astrewn throughout the town. After looking at the remains for awhile, you all realize that the pieces of him are laid out to spell "You can't find me!" It's going to be another long day.

Okay, it is now DAY 6. Evnafets is my new co-Narrator for now, due to Joos being away, and me needing a co-Narrator. So, PM him in the future for now when it comes to night time phase. Just FYI!

P.S. Big thanks to evnafets for stepping up and voulenteering to be my co-Narrator!

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-08, 06:17 PM
LLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!

*crying fit*

You bastards!

Waitaminnit...can't find "me."

Correction: You bastard!

EDITNESS:

I will be away, as per the sig. I'll have internet access, but not for the 12th, 13th, or possibly the 14th due to a freaking long bus ride from Toronto to Banff. I'm not sure if that's enough time to auto-lynch me or not, but please don't.

Alarra
2007-06-08, 06:35 PM
Llama?! Noooooooooo!
Alarra bursts into sobs.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-08, 11:24 PM
There’s a cloud of dust on the horizon accompanied by an unusual thunder. It almost sounds like a herd of horses until it gets nearer and you can hear the distinct sound of thrumming engines. The villagers gather out of curiosity to see who would be foolish enough to visit a town being ravaged by werewolves.

(Does that one have a d20 tattooed on his neck??)

Zeb makes note of the llama entrails on the ground turns a little green. He wonders if the emperor-elect has anything to do with this and glares at Indurain on the way by.

Zeb: Alright, folks. Make the most of it, we’re not gonna be here long. Uberblah, try not to get carried away, eh?

Belethorien
2007-06-08, 11:25 PM
Bele: That is gross! Can we PLEASE not stay here long?? *shiver*

Uberblah
2007-06-08, 11:29 PM
Uber: Let's get outta here now!

The three quickly mount their bikes and start their engines with a simultaneous roar. Uber does something obscure with his hands and the ground in front of them opens like a zipper, flames flying high out of it.. The three quickly ride down into the open pit as it closes quickly behind them. The townspeople quickly disperse because being in a group like that would be an easy target for the werewolves.

2007-06-09, 03:49 PM
PGCoD shakes his head at the biker gang that seems to be following him from town to town. Points at Bassetking. I'm still sticking with my hunch about him on this one.

Zar Peter
2007-06-10, 01:44 PM
Hmmm Atreyu pointed at Bassetking and was eaten this night?

Zar Peter points at Bassetking

Shadow
2007-06-10, 02:27 PM
I'll point at my arch-nemesis, Indy until I check my notes and come up with a better plan.

*goes to check notes*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-06-10, 03:17 PM
I haven't seen an actual reason to point at Indy yet. The reason given for pointing at BassetKing is weak, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Raldor points a BassetKing

((We really need to get more people active, or they'll have to auto-lynch half the village!))

DarkCorax
2007-06-10, 03:36 PM
*Points at Raldor* for no real reason, other than to avoid autolynch.

Alarra
2007-06-10, 03:47 PM
Alarra looks up from her mourning of the llama to point at PGCoD without any real reasoning, since she still has to do much investigating before she determines who's who.

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-10, 04:35 PM
*ZombieRockStar points at Bassetking for lack of anyone better.

Douglas
2007-06-10, 04:40 PM
It's hard to remember what's been happening after so long a delay. So many people pointing at Bassetking must have a reason for it, right?

*Douglas points at Bassetking*

evnafets
2007-06-10, 05:07 PM
Vote tally to date:

{table]
BassetKing(5) |
Indurain(2)|
PGCoD(1)|
Raldor(1)

douglas |Shadow |Alarra |DarkCorax
purple gelatinous cube o' doom |Zeb the Troll | |
Raldor | | |
Zar Peter | | |
ZombieRockStar | | |
[/table]

The following players have not voted at all this game and will probably be removed:
Cult of the Raven
Kirtie
Lord Magtok
Rason
xcxcxc

The following players have not voted in the last three game 'days'
Akaziel
Cabrius
Captain "Fluffy"
Cathrindir
Eldritch Knight
Selrahc
Thes Hunter

Indurain
2007-06-10, 08:28 PM
"If it's nemesising you want..." Indurain says, pointing at Shadow, "Then nemesising you shall have!!"

Vonriel
2007-06-10, 09:31 PM
For the sake of humor... Vonriel pauses long enough to flip a coin. ..I'm gonna take sides in the nemesisesis..is war. Vonriel points at Shadow.

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-10, 10:01 PM
If the players that have not voted or spoken since the start of the game do not at least speak up by tomorrow evening, there will be a mass auto-lynching as the end of day event.

Thanks for your understanding.

Eldritch Knight
2007-06-10, 11:08 PM
Shadow, you must die,so that the rest of us might have a chance at living.

janusnori
2007-06-10, 11:11 PM
I agree, shadow should go

Helgraf
2007-06-11, 12:21 AM
Did I miss a post? What's with this sudden surge in Shadow lynchers?

*refrains from pointing for a bit, wanting to hear more*

Vonriel
2007-06-11, 01:29 AM
(I dunno, but I'm tempted to switch to Indurain. The whole point of my post was to make a balance between the nemeses, because I didn't know who else to vote for. :smalltongue: )

Jontom Xire
2007-06-11, 01:37 AM
I think it started as a joke and there was a sudden surge in bandwagon joiners.

The question is, why? Why are people suddenly so keen to save BassetKing? Are these wolves trying to save an ally?

I need to update my spreadsheet - more after that.

=========

Ok, no time for a full analysis (work is hectic atm) but here's an interesting fact:

On day 3, when the voting was almost tied between Blood (turned out to be a werewolf) and Kantur (also turned out to be a werewolf), BassetKing voted for ... (drumroll) ... BassetKing. He voted about halfway through the "day" (or voting list anyway) at a time when Blood had a clear majority (13-5).

Now maybe a werewolf would have jumped on the Blood bandwagon so as to make himself look innocent, but then so would a villager, and there was strong evidence to vote for Blood. Or Kantur. So maybe he's innocent because he didn't follow either bandwagon, or maybe he's bluffing. However he jumped on the Ink bandwagon happily enough, and Ink was a villager.

So basically he's playing as a very inexperienced/naive werewolf. Now we all know the obvious signs, and he should too, but a villager/mason would have no reason to behave like that at all, so my only conclusions are:

1) He's playing randomly and by a very long odds coincidence ends up with a very dodgy voting history.
2) He's a werewolf trying a double bluff; play a stupid wolf on the grounds that everyone will say "He's not a wolf because a wolf wouldn't be that stupid" and think he's innocent.

I don't know what the truth is, but I don't trust him.

Jontom Xire points at BassetKing.

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-11, 07:28 AM
Hey All,

Sorry about the (yet again, my bad) mixup, but just FYI, Atreyu was a Mason. Shouldn't change the facts of the current vote, but just wanted to let you all know.

Your Friendly Narrator

Flying Elephant
2007-06-11, 09:46 AM
The Flying Elephant points at himself because he doesn't know who to point for...

Endeavourl
2007-06-11, 10:21 AM
Endeavourl points at Bassetking. Jontom's arguments are good enough for me at the moment.

What's up with Shadow?

HyramGraff
2007-06-11, 10:34 AM
Suspicion against BassetKing has been mounting for a while. Because nobody claiming to be a seer has come forward yet, I will point at BassetKing.

Helgraf
2007-06-11, 11:46 AM
Mmm, I'll miss the vote if I don't vote now because of work. *grumble*

* Helgraf points at Bassetking *

evnafets
2007-06-11, 03:26 PM
Vote tally update:

{table]#|
BassetKing |
FlyingElephant |
Indurain |
PGCoD |
Raldor |
Shadow
#1|purple gelatinous cube o' doom |Flying Elephant |Zeb the Troll |Alarra |DarkCorax |Indurian
#2|Zar Peter | |Shadow | | |Vonriel
#3|ZombieRockStar | | | | |Eldritch Knight
#4|Raldor | | | | |janusnori
#5|douglas | | | | |
#6|Jontom Xire | | | | |
#7|Endeavourl | | | | |
#8|HyramGraff | | | | |
#9|Helgraf | | | | |
[/table]

edit: Putting votes in order that they were made.

Vonriel
2007-06-11, 05:37 PM
Seeing the imbalance between the nemeses, Vonriel points at Indurain instead. Bloody locals, following my lead when I was just messin' 'round..

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-12, 07:59 AM
It seems the mob has spoken yet again. But this time, they have spoken louder than before. It seems that Bassetking has voted himself into a corner, so to speak, and the others (among them xcxcxc, Cult of the Raven, Kirtie, Lord Magtok, and Rason), have chosen their paths by not speaking up. En masse, they are lead to the edge of town, where a fireing squad awaits them. Little or no resistance is given for this lynching. They are lined up, blindfolded, and the order is given. A sound, not unlike one heard in the heat of a battle is heard, but for a moment, as the hot lead pierces the deceased's flesh. All fall silent. The dead are looked upon. It seems that they were all...naught but simple, quiet villagers...

Night is about to fall yet again. It seems the lycanthropes have won yet another round, and a big one at that. All of you, except the ones who secretly are wolves in villager's clothing, go to bed hoping that they won't be next.

It's night again, ladies and gents! Don't forget to cc the PM's to both me and our new co-Narrator evnafets!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-12, 09:46 AM
Many unfortunate souls arrive in the afterlife only to see an angry llama with a baseball bat ready to greet them. Oh, they'll speak up now. They'll be pleading for mercy till the end of their ecto-plasmic days.

Bassetking
2007-06-12, 11:51 PM
((Some of us, though, Herr Llama, were killed by willful cupidity or coersion.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-06-13, 12:08 AM
(the bat is only for those masons who were autolynched. *Smackibbity!*)

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-13, 03:18 PM
Morning comes, again, thankfully. Everyone wonders who was on the werewolves' hitlist that night. All walk by the newly washed and painted Mason's hall, noticing that it has new decore...The body of Eldritch Knight is mutilated and put into the telltale Masonic symbol of the compass and square in place of the one that was previously hanging on the outside of the building...

It is DAY 7.

Time to vote folks! Here is the current list of "survivors" in alphabetical order:

[INUH]
Akaziel
Alarra
B-Man
Cabirus
Capt Fluffy
Cathrindir
DarkCorax
douglas
Endeavourl
Flying Elephant
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
HyramGraff
Indurian
janusnori
Jontom Xire
Kyrain
Lucky
PGCOD
Raistlin1040
Raldor
Rumda
Selrahc
Shadow
Thes Hunter
Vonriel
Zar Peter
Zeb the Troll
ZRS

If there are any mistakes here, to include misspellings, please let me know. I know I've been bad with gender mixups and name misspellings, so, next time, if it is not in your profile block on the left of the screen when you post when we play WWCV, post it with your interest to play in the recruiting post.

Thanks,

Your Friendly Narrator

Edit: Sorry, Indy...got your name back on the list of the living.

evnafets
2007-06-13, 03:48 PM
According to my notes, Indurain is also still alive.
For completeness, the list of the dead:

{table] Who |Role |Died
Exachix |Villager |Lynched on day 1
Strategos |Villager |Killed by wolves on night 1
Ink |Villager |Lynched on day 2
Korith |Mason? |Killed by wolves on night 2
Blood |Wolf |Lynched on day 3
evnafets |Fool |Killed by wolves on night 3
Kantur |Wolf |Lynched on day 4
inky13112 |Villager |Killed by wolves on night 4
Castaras |Wolf |Lynched on day 5
Atreyu the Masked Llama |Mason |Killed by wolves on night 5
Cult of the Raven |Villager |Death for inactivity night 6
Kirtie |Villager |Death for inactivity night 6
Lord Magtok |Villager |Death for inactivity night 6
Rason |Villager |Death for inactivity night 6
xcxcxc |Villager |Death for inactivity night 6
Bassetking |Villager |Lynched on day 6
Eldritch Knight |Mason |Killed by wolves on night 6[/table]

Assume the day will last 48 hours, so night will fall on Friday 15 June ~= 3pm EST (I think thats right. Timezones are really messing my head right now)

edit: Had BassetKing/EldritchKnight mixed up on the list (stupid spreadsheet)

Indurain
2007-06-13, 07:48 PM
I'm not dead. Actually I'm feeling much better.

Eldritch Knight
2007-06-13, 10:06 PM
Um.. I don't think I was lynched. Unless the wolves did it...

B-Man
2007-06-14, 06:19 AM
B-Man steps out of his house and faces the crowd.

My fellow villagers, we have suffered by the hands of these wolves for too long! They have us cowering in fear while they continue to eat us during the night! We must erase this threat that has corrupted our peaceful village!

He pauses for a second to take a sip of coffee.

Right now, I can offer you the identity of a wolf. And I can back it up. I am the Seer. As proven by the death of evnafets, I am the true Seer. Now, the wolf that I saw last night was Shadow!

* B-Man points at Shadow.

Kyrian
2007-06-14, 06:38 AM
Can't argue the Seer. Kyrian points at Shadow.

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-14, 07:17 AM
Yes, I updated my list of the living, and Indy is still alive, and according to my notes, Korith was a Mason (thought I made that clear...guess not), and Eldritch Knight was killed by werewolves this most recent night turn, and was a Mason.

Lastly, the military has tagged me to go off to another state for some training next week beginning on this Sunday, and I don't know if I'll have internet access or not.

Evnafets: please PM me your email address, as I'll have access to that on my PDA (my internet on my phone is shakey to say the least), and I'll contact you via that method to let you know whether I get internet access or not.

Edit: Disregard my last statement. I just found that I'll have full internet access from my room. Yay!

HyramGraff
2007-06-14, 10:19 AM
There's been a lot of seer activity this game. Why did you come out as youself and not use a proxy. Alarra still lives, why did you not speak through her again?

Shadow
2007-06-14, 10:30 AM
Because he's full of it, that's why.

Alarra: You asked me a question. As I am not a wolf, you now have your answer. I'm not sure why I was targetted with this, but when I think about it, the only thing that makes sense to me is that the wolves have obviously found all the Special Roles that they are interested in and want me out of the way because of my analytical skills. I've been working alot lately and haven't had much time to do said analysis, but they know that I'll find them if I'm allowed to live.

With that, *Shadow points at B-Man.

Jontom Xire
2007-06-14, 12:41 PM
Thankfully I've been so busy with Revolution I've not had much time to do much analysis this game, so I'm still alive too.

That said, I'm VERY dubious about B-Man.

1) We've already had people claiming to be the baner and then turning out to be a wolf. SURELY no-one would try the same thing again, especially after it failed so spectacularly last time.

2) We already have a very good seer's proxy in Alarra.

3) We've had a long game and there have been a few rounds where presumably the seer didn't find a wolf. So why not use a proxy?

4) If you are a proxy, why not say so?

===

So now to try and answer those questions.

1) He's not a wolf, he's sincere, OR he's double bluffing (or is it triple?).

2) Alarra is a wolf or has been in some way compromised (not sure how this works - surely the seer would have to have scried her before coming out to her, and can't see how she could be compromised anyway).

3) Maybe all the villagers he scried have died.

4) I'm thinking some sort of bluff thing - if B-Man gets eaten it means the wolves don't yet know who the seer is - except if they did know who the seer was the seer would have been eaten (or protected by baner from attack).

So I don't have a good answer to 2 or 4, which casts doubt on the fact he is a seer, or even a seer's proxy.

Vonriel
2007-06-14, 01:26 PM
Vonriel turns to a random person next to him, and starts talking rather loudly. Y'know, someone's takin a lot of trouble to make us discredit the real seer. Hell, we cain't even be sure which one it is no more, as so many've come for'ard. First, there was that one guy, least likely of 'em all if'n you ask me, crazy bugger kept claiming Kantur was a wolf. Turns out he was right, but still, coulda just been dumb luck. Then we have Kantur 'imself, before we lynched him, who claimed to be in contact with the seer about Blood. Turns out this mysterious fella was right, too, as we found out once Blood's neck snapped. Then we had another one come for'ard and tell us, through Alarra over there, that Castaras was a wolf. Hell, that guy was right on too! And now we have B-Man. Now, I'm not given to being overly optimistic, but just look at the track record of our so-called seers. Sure, every one of the guys has fingered a wolf, good and proper, but there can't be four different ones. 'Course, B-Man could be countin on just that to get us to vote for Shadow, but then he'd have a lot to lose if we did lynch Shadow and he turned out to be just a villager. Could also be that, with the abundance of seers in this wee town, that there devil feller could be tryin to trick a villager into thinkin' another villager's a wolf. That last bit is what scares me most, y'see, because it means that we can't trust no more seers.. Ever. And that's probably just what them wolves want, too. Ahh, well, I'll jest hope someone smarter'n me c'n figure it all out. Vonriel shrugs, pulls his hat back low over his eyes, and settles in to fall back to sleep.

Alarra
2007-06-14, 01:53 PM
Okay....
I'm going to lay everything out here and see if someone else can make sense of it. The wolves likely know what I do, since the devil must be in contact with me, so sharing this with the rest of you shouldn't hurt anything.

The fool is dead. The seer and devil are both in contact with me, I assume, since both of the 'seers' have had at least 3 correct scries. They've both pointed out a wolf. The first seer, pointed out Blood, and then confirmed Castaras. The second pointed out Castaras. The problem is that I don't know which is the seer and which is the devil.

Now, one is claiming that Shadow is a wolf. The other, less publicly, that Jontom Xire is. Who's right? I don't know.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for B-Man to come forward rather than using a proxy, especially having, inadvertently, used one before, unless the wolves were hoping to get the baner to protect him rather than themselves. Which is my current suspicion. Although, I really don't know. Because would the wolves really be willing to risk two wolves to prove their seer's 'innocence'?

Zar Peter
2007-06-14, 02:45 PM
In my opinion B-Man is very suspicious by claiming himself the seer without any cause. He has a proxy, he could easily stay in the dark and speak over Alarra.
I think he wants to draw the attention of the baner to himself.

Zar Peter points at B-Man

Shadow
2007-06-14, 05:05 PM
First, there was that one guy, least likely of 'em all if'n you ask me, crazy bugger kept claiming Kantur was a wolf. Turns out he was right, but still, coulda just been dumb luck.
It wasn't dumb luck.
Before evnafets' death he confided in me that he scried Kantur as a villager.
He also scried Blood as a villger.
When Blood was killed and shown to be a wolf, evnafets knew that he was the Fool.
In order to make some use of this knowledge, evnafets PM'd Kantur and told him that he'd been scried as a Mason.
Kantur took the bait, claiming that evnafets was correct.
ie: Kantur is a Wolf. And the Fool was the one to find him.

This process was also used on another.
The second person, in claiming that evnafets had scried him incorrectly, was given a measure of trust by evnafets (who already knew that he was the Fool).

Gee....
I seem to know a lot of the goings on in the game for Team Villager for a wolf, huh?
*Shadow continues to point at B-Man!*

Alarra
2007-06-14, 05:20 PM
Let's test something.

*Alarra points at Jontom Xire

HyramGraff
2007-06-14, 05:23 PM
This is getting quite confusing quite quickly. Should I point at B-Man or at JX or at DM77?

B-Man
2007-06-14, 05:53 PM
((I haven't been having too much fun with this round, so I decided to apply pressure on myself :smalltongue:))

I know that my methods are unorthodox, but if I am lynched, you will lose an important villager, but be guaranteed a wolf tomorrow. Or, we can confirm that I am the Seer today and have one less wolf terrorise us during the night.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-06-14, 07:14 PM
This is getting quite confusing quite quickly. Should I point at B-Man or at JX or at DM77?

Whoa, there's an idea. Maybe the Narrator is a wolf! At least he's in this game unlike the game where Llama started pointing at players not appearing in that game.

This is really weird. Since Alarra seems to be implying that B-Man is not actually the seer, I'm going to try to assist her in this test.

Raldor points at Jontom Xire

Douglas
2007-06-14, 09:23 PM
Hmm, who to trust...

At the moment, I think I'll act on the assumption that Alarra is an honest villager and revealing JX's true role through lynching would at least give strong evidence, if not proof, about who the real seer is.

*Douglas points at Jontom Xire*

janusnori
2007-06-14, 11:05 PM
Not much time to post my reasoning but heres my vote

*JanusNori points at Jontom Xire*

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-15, 12:30 AM
Eh, why buck the trend.

*I point at Jontom Xire.*

Endeavourl
2007-06-15, 02:30 AM
Endeavourl points at Jontom Xire

Following Alara's test :smallconfused:

Jontom Xire
2007-06-15, 02:39 AM
I'm a wolf? Yippee! Hey wait, why didn't anyone tell me? Ah well.

I've wanted to be a wolf for so long, I only ever get to play villagers and the occasional mason. Now let's see..

Grrr. Woof. (no wait, that's dogs) RRaaaauuughhhh!!!

I guess I'm probably gonna get lynched anyway. But something about B-Man's post convinces me that he is the seer. Probably a seer with a very short lifespan, but nevertheless the seer. So, Jontom Xire points at Shadow.

Flying Elephant
2007-06-15, 10:35 AM
I join in pointing at Jontom Xire.

HyramGraff
2007-06-15, 10:56 AM
I will point at B-Man. Something in all this smells very fishy.

ZombieRockStar
2007-06-15, 12:36 PM
*ZombieRockStar points at B-Man*

Shadow
2007-06-15, 02:18 PM
Thankfully I've been so busy with Revolution I've not had much time to do much analysis this game, so I'm still alive too.

That said, I'm VERY dubious about B-Man.

*snip*

2) Alarra is a wolf or has been in some way compromised (not sure how this works - surely the seer would have to have scried her before coming out to her, and can't see how she could be compromised anyway).

3) Maybe all the villagers he scried have died.

4) I'm thinking some sort of bluff thing - if B-Man gets eaten it means the wolves don't yet know who the seer is - except if they did know who the seer was the seer would have been eaten (or protected by baner from attack).

So I don't have a good answer to 2 or 4, which casts doubt on the fact he is a seer, or even a seer's proxy.
Emphasis red. See the following.

I'm a wolf? Yippee! Hey wait, why didn't anyone tell me? Ah well.

I've wanted to be a wolf for so long, I only ever get to play villagers and the occasional mason. Now let's see..

Grrr. Woof. (no wait, that's dogs) RRaaaauuughhhh!!!

I guess I'm probably gonna get lynched anyway. But something about B-Man's post convinces me that he is the seer. Probably a seer with a very short lifespan, but nevertheless the seer. So, Jontom Xire points at Shadow.
Nice try dude.
That just made the both of you even more guilty in my eyes.
You realize that there was basically nothing said in the post that apparently changed your mind, don't you?
So you have your doubts about him.
And then you believe him.
When he said nothing convincing that you wouldn't expect him to say.
And all this after you have a few votes against you....

After we get one of you, the other comes next tomorrow!

Indurain
2007-06-15, 03:57 PM
That argument works for me.

Indurain points at Jontom.

evnafets
2007-06-15, 09:03 PM
Vote count/summary to date
{table]B-Man | Jontom Xire | Shadow
HyramGraff | Alarra | B-Man
Shadow | douglas | Jontom Xire
Zar Peter | Endeavourl | Kyrian
ZombieRockStar | Flying Elephant |
| Indurian |
| janusnori |
| Raldor |
| Zeb the Troll |
[/table]

Lucky
2007-06-15, 10:28 PM
Might as well give it a shot.

*Points at Jontom Xire

Helgraf
2007-06-16, 12:47 AM
Who is who and which is which is a real stitch.

* Helgraf points at Jontom Xire *

Raistlin1040
2007-06-16, 12:53 AM
*Points at Shadow*

Vonriel
2007-06-16, 01:16 AM
Vonriel raises the brim of his hat and peers about with one eye. I'm not liking this, not one bit. Someone's tryin to play me for a fool, 'course, I dunno which of 'em it is. Sighing, he continues. Regardless, there ain't too many options open to me, is there? I suppose I'll point at Jontom Xire for now, but I'm thinkin' we should lynch the other two soon..

evnafets
2007-06-16, 05:18 AM
Despite Jontom Xire's attempt to laugh off the accusations, the town is unmoved, and their fingers do not waver. As the sun is setting, a crowd advances on him rope in hand to lead him to the gallows. Seeing his death in their eyes Jontom turns to run, only to find himself surrounded. In frustration, he lets out a mighty howl, and his limbs shudder. Villagers draw back in fear as the metamorphosis from human to wolf takes place before their eyes. With a mighty leap the werewolf springs away from his captors climbing onto a nearby roof. THe mob rushes after him, shouting for the wolf's death. Jontom, prepared to go down fighting to the last raises his snout to the sky and howls in challenge. The mob stops and stares. "Come fight me you cowards! Are you afraid to die? You should be, because I and my brothers will kill you all!"
The crowd does not respond, but remain rooted on the spot staring.
"Come and die you fools!"
Suddenly Jontom realises that the villagers are not looking at him, but at something behind him. He turns to find the ghost of evnafets floating in the air, "Take me for a Fool will you? I trusted you. And you betrayed me. Now I will take my revenge"

A shroud of darkness descends around the pair, when it lifts, all that remains of Jontom Xire is the echo of his dying howl.

Summary:
Jontom Xire was lynched.
He was a Werewolf.

Night begins, and will end in approx 24 hours.
Please send in your night actions to DungeonMaster77 and evnafets

The following people have not voted in the last three days.
Consider this being put "on notice". Vote or be auto-lynched at sunset tomorrow.

Akaziel
Cabrius
Captain "Fluffy"
Cathrindir
Gnome Barbarian
Rumda
Selrahc
Thes Hunter

Jontom Xire
2007-06-16, 07:57 AM
Darn it.

Didn't get a chance to put in my counter-attack to Shadow's argument. Not that it would have changed much.

The moment I wormed my way into Evanfet's confidence was sooo joyous. I was really looking forward to some sweet revenge. Unfortunately the rest of the team decided he was better off dead.

Anyway, I look forward to being a wolf again some day.

Oh, and just for reference, every game where I've been lynched or eaten, team villager lost, so enjoy villagers.

Muahhahahaha!!

Flying Elephant
2007-06-16, 07:24 PM
Hmmm... Could Alarra post somone the Seer scried as a villager so we could have a replacement-proxy we can trust if she gets eaten (in order to avoid proxy confusion)?

evnafets
2007-06-17, 03:03 PM
Dawn breaks, bringing with it a new day, and a new body decorating the Masonic Hall. Legions of fans go into mourning as it is revealed that ZombieRockStar has sung his last. The villagers eye each other with suspicion. While there have been several wolves caught in recent days, it seems clear that there are still more to find.

Summary: ZombieRockStar, a mason, was killed by werewolves.

Day begins, and will end approximately 48 hours from now: ~= Tuesday 3pm EST

Lucky
2007-06-17, 03:12 PM
If I recall correctly, the plan was B-man next.

*Points at B-man

Shadow
2007-06-17, 03:16 PM
I concur.

*points at B-Man

Zar Peter
2007-06-17, 03:16 PM
As I said yesterday:

Zar Peter points at B-Man

Rumda
2007-06-17, 03:28 PM
yep its an obvious choice

I point at B-man

DarkCorax
2007-06-17, 03:34 PM
*Points at B-Man* what was the reasoning again? never mind found it, that is pretty solid evidence.

Kyrian
2007-06-17, 04:00 PM
Kyrian points at B-Man

I'm sorry, but due to circumstances, I may be unable to be online for some period of time. Please don't autolynch me because of inactivity.

Alarra
2007-06-17, 04:03 PM
Yes. I believe this is the proper course of action. *points at B-Man

HyramGraff
2007-06-17, 04:11 PM
Points at B-Man. Happy bandwagon day!

B-Man
2007-06-17, 05:05 PM
Indeed, happy bandwagon day. A defence is useless, so when I'm dead, just remember who I've pointed at in the last two days.

*B-Man points at Shadow.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-17, 05:14 PM
*I point at B-Man*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-06-17, 09:40 PM
I still think yesterday was weird, but this has been a very weird game so far.

I point at B-Man

Douglas
2007-06-17, 09:55 PM
*Douglas points at B-Man*

2007-06-17, 09:57 PM
mmm, Well, it looks like no matter who I vote for today, B-man's going to get it.

points at b-man.

Vonriel
2007-06-17, 10:30 PM
Vonriel looks around and shakes his head. You folks sure ain't wastin no time. Of course, now it's gonna be damn near impossible ta figure out which wolf to try an' finger next. Erm, assumin there's more wolves out there.. He adopts an expression which displays mixed anxiety and thoughtfulness. I still say this jest don't seem right. I mean, hell, it's great we're gettin the wolves, but... Somethin was goin' on, and I'm a mite curious as to what. Vonriel shrugs, having spoken his piece, and points at B-Man.

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-17, 11:29 PM
Although not in the fancy-schmancy spreadsheet format that my colleagues' have been in, here is the vote count:

B-Man - 13 votes
Lucky
Shadow
Zar Peter
Rumda
DarkCorax
Kyrian
Alarra
HyramGraff
Zeb the Troll
Raldor
douglas
PGCOD
Vonriel

Shadow - 1 vote
B-Man

Number of Votes Needed for Majority: 17

By the by, evnafets, I sent a PM to you about the length of the day turns. Please read it ASAP.

Edit: Sorry, there are 32 total players remaining, so 17 votes is a majority. My bad.

Endeavourl
2007-06-18, 12:44 AM
Endeavourl points at B-Man

I agree Vonriel...

Helgraf
2007-06-18, 01:06 AM
* Helgraf points at B-Man *

Indurain
2007-06-18, 01:20 AM
Open and Shut you say? Okay.

Indurain points at B-Man.

Ink
2007-06-18, 01:43 AM
Ink's ghost munches popcorn and watches on.

Flying Elephant
2007-06-18, 10:47 AM
Hmmm... Could Alarra post someone the Seer scried as a villager so we could have a replacement-proxy we can trust if she gets eaten (in order to avoid proxy confusion)?

Also, I point at B-man.

janusnori
2007-06-18, 11:19 AM
weee! *rides the bandwagon*

*points at b-man*

Douglas
2007-06-18, 10:03 PM
By my count we now have 18 votes for B-Man, 1 more than needed for a majority. What's holding up the lynching?

Vonriel
2007-06-18, 10:09 PM
((The narrators have to post it.))

evnafets
2007-06-18, 10:23 PM
( I PMed B-Man asking if he wanted to write his own death. He hasn't responded yet. I guess we'll just go ahead, seeing as we have more than 50% of the vote)

The mob has spoken. A resigned looking B-Man is hustled to the gallows, where a noose is fitted around his neck. The crowd cheers as the trapdoor opens, fully expecting the transformation into wolf form that will reveal B-Man as one of the fiends terrorising the village.
It does not occur.
As B-Man breathes his last, the third eye previously hidden to all becomes visible on his forehead. The cheers fade into a hushed silence as the village realises not only have they hanged an innocent, but one of their greatest hopes for defeating the werewolf threat.

Summary: B-Man was lynched. He was the Seer.

Night falls, and will end in 24-36 hours. Those with night duties, please send the PMs through to DungeonMaster77 and evnafets.

Vonriel
2007-06-18, 10:30 PM
((:smallsigh: I knew there was something screwy going on.))

Douglas
2007-06-18, 10:35 PM
... Oh. Oops.

Well played, Shadow, very well played, but at least we know the truth now.

Alarra, before the wolves eat you to silence you, who was the other "seer" in contact with you? Unless Shadow was playing that part too, that should give us a second almost guaranteed wolf before we go back to guessing.

Alarra
2007-06-18, 10:48 PM
(*swears* Wow....that sure is a fair number of wolves that you sacrificed to gain my trust. I'm very impressed. I....wow....*shakes head* Helgraf....and Shadow....enjoy your last night or two.)

Endeavourl
2007-06-18, 11:05 PM
((Right, oops. Thanks Vonriel :smallredface:))

Vonriel
2007-06-18, 11:16 PM
((Pssst.. It's night.. :smallwink: ))

inky13112
2007-06-18, 11:47 PM
Inky the "seer"'s ghost looks on in interest.

Oo dramatic.

Zeb The Troll
2007-06-18, 11:49 PM
((Where's my picture of Inky drinking a Guiness when I need it?))

DungeonMaster77
2007-06-18, 11:54 PM
Hey All,

Per my discussion with evnafets, I would like to clarify something for everybody: "Day" turns will last 48 hours (unless otherwise posted by myself or my co-Narrator, with my consent), and "Night" turns will last 24 hours.

I am sure that this was all "common knowledge," but now it is established in writing, per se.

Thanks,

Your friendly Narrator

Shadow
2007-06-19, 01:27 AM
(*swears* Wow....that sure is a fair number of wolves that you sacrificed to gain my trust. I'm very impressed. I....wow....*shakes head*.... Shadow....enjoy your last night or two.)
Trust me.
I'm going to fully enjoy it!

I'll get to work on my death scene very soon....

Jontom Xire
2007-06-19, 01:42 AM
(*swears* Wow....that sure is a fair number of wolves that you sacrificed to gain my trust. I'm very impressed. I....wow....*shakes head* Helgraf....and Shadow....enjoy your last night or two.)

Yeah, I felt it was way too many myself.

Let me see:

Blood
Kantur
Castaras
Jontom Xire
Shadow
Helgraf
(Did I miss any out?)

And we got one lousy seer.

Shadow
2007-06-19, 01:54 AM
....and a bunch of Masons....
....and then they'll be flying blind....
....and we still have a trick or two up our sleeves....

It was a little more costly than I would have normally liked, but in the end it was worth it.

Hide well my brothers!
Hide well!

By the by... I thought you guys had learned by now not to trust me....
What's it gonna take, huh?

B-Man
2007-06-19, 05:50 AM
The ghost of B-Man materialises near a coffee shop.

Well, I guess that the sacrifice was worth it. Go villagers go!

He starts making spooky noises scaring everyone away from his brew.

Vonriel
2007-06-19, 03:04 PM
((You know, usually it's good to let everyone think your tricks have run out, so that no one has more than a passing suspicion of events at hand. :smalltongue: ))