PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Planet Kickstarter

Monkeygod
2015-07-14, 08:12 PM
Legendary Games is currently running a Kickstarter for a brand new, super exciting Adventure Path for both 5e and Pathfinder!!

You can find out more info here: Legendary Planet (http://www.makeyourgamelegendary.com/legendary-planet-soars-into-the-depths-of-desperation/)

While the Kickstarter itself can be found here: LP Kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path)

Charlie D.
2015-07-15, 06:25 AM
I would like more support for 5E so I was glad to see this kickstarter. Legendary Planet takes 5E out of traditional fantasy and into science fantasy with new races, monsters, and more. The first adventure is already done and the second one will likely be ready in August 2015. I plan to run the first adventure at Gen Con for my brother and friends.

tbug
2015-07-15, 08:58 AM
I've been impressed with Legendary Games' PFRPG products, and I'm def excited to see what they can do with 5e! I think that the rules set is excellent, but the adventure support has been less what I'd hoped. This should fix that!

Charlie D.
2015-07-15, 12:45 PM
I've been impressed with Legendary Games' PFRPG products, and I'm def excited to see what they can do with 5e! I think that the rules set is excellent, but the adventure support has been less what I'd hoped. This should fix that!

I agree. The 24 gods that Sean K. Reynolds is helping to develop should also add many more options to 5E.

LegendaryGames
2015-07-17, 02:34 PM
I agree. The 24 gods that Sean K. Reynolds is helping to develop should also add many more options to 5E.

To be fair, I think it's only 20 gods, not 24, but Sean's article is looking pretty cool thus far, and the holy symbols that he developed with artist Michael Jaecks are looking most excellent. There's a preview of most of the holy symbols included with one of the recent Kickstarter updates (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path/posts/1296118).

LegendaryGames
2015-07-17, 02:38 PM
I would like more support for 5E so I was glad to see this kickstarter. Legendary Planet takes 5E out of traditional fantasy and into science fantasy with new races, monsters, and more. The first adventure is already done and the second one will likely be ready in August 2015. I plan to run the first adventure at Gen Con for my brother and friends.

That sounds awesome. We'd love to hear a play report of how they enjoy it. We had a great response to the playtests we ran of The Assimilation Strain (2 tables) and To Worlds Unknown (two 4-table group events).

We will definitely have print versions of The Assimilation Strain for 5th Edition and for Pathfinder at booth #2639 at GenCon, so if you're going to the con by all means come by and say hi and pick up a copy.

Charlie D.
2015-07-20, 06:47 AM
That sounds awesome. We'd love to hear a play report of how they enjoy it. We had a great response to the playtests we ran of The Assimilation Strain (2 tables) and To Worlds Unknown (two 4-table group events).

We will definitely have print versions of The Assimilation Strain for 5th Edition and for Pathfinder at booth #2639 at GenCon, so if you're going to the con by all means come by and say hi and pick up a copy.

I will check out a copy at the Con. I am really looking forward to the Con this year as available material for 5E is picking up and some other games I'm interested in are going to be there as well.