PDA

View Full Version : Replacement for Roy?[SPOILER]

GoC
2007-05-01, 10:54 AM
Now that Roys dead OotS will need a temporary replacement.I'm not sure who the most likely replacement would be but the funniest would definitely be Miko!:smallbiggrin:
Imagine the chaos if Miko is told to travel with the OotS to try and stop Xykon to get atonement!

Discuss.

Kreistor
2007-05-01, 01:32 PM
Uhmm... Miko isn't listening to anyone's orders. She's already invented her own redemption quest -- kill the OotS.

If you're looking for a new leader, there's one that will be available right after Azure City falls. That's Hinjo. No city to rule, no gate, no need for Hinjo to stay. One problem -- Hinjo can't associate with Belkar, since B's evil, so unless Belkar takes a permanent dirtnap, Hinjo's not an option.

You'll just have to live with Roy's Resurrection.

theinsulabot
2007-05-01, 06:14 PM
im not against miko's atonement (im actually all for it) but what a lot of people seem to be missing or completely ignoring is she still has to acknowledge she was wrong in...well...pretty much every action and judgement she has made since her appearance. so far, she desereves to and probably still will chill in that cell with a bucket for a toilet hinjo promised her

CardinalFang
2007-05-01, 06:26 PM
I would love to see Hinjo travel with the OotS for a bit, either to help with the other gates, or to track down an escaped Miko.

Miko joining the OotS...not so much. :P

Tekren
2007-05-01, 06:41 PM
Who needs a leader when you have Haley? A hilarious new fighting force for OOTS: :thog:

Gaelbert
2007-05-01, 06:52 PM
Uhmm... Miko isn't listening to anyone's orders. She's already invented her own redemption quest -- kill the OotS.

If you're looking for a new leader, there's one that will be available right after Azure City falls. That's Hinjo. No city to rule, no gate, no need for Hinjo to stay. One problem -- Hinjo can't associate with Belkar, since B's evil, so unless Belkar takes a permanent dirtnap, Hinjo's not an option.

You'll just have to live with Roy's Resurrection.

Hinjo already thinks that Belkar "mended his ways." Also, if Hinjo tried any further investigation, Belkar could whip out his lead sheet again. And if they were going to fight the people that destroyed his city, I don't think Hinjo would be picky and press the issue.