PDA

View Full Version : Need help naming a series of D&D adventure supplements

Dralnu
2015-07-15, 03:40 PM
I've been assembling a bunch of D&D adventure supplements that I intend to sell. I'll be focused on one-shot adventures, but I also have in mind:

- "Interesting NPCs," unique NPCs that have fleshed out personalities, backgrounds, statblocks, and suggestions on how to use them in your campaign
- "Interesting Locales," such as an extraplanar tavern catering to adventurers of wealth and renown, with a mermaid ribbon dancer performing in an elaborate fish tank, a rowdy dwarven rune priest wagering his treasure map of Anath Allur to anyone that can best him in an arm wrestle, and other content to capture a PC's interest (with suggestions on how to place the tavern in your campaign)
- "Better Monsters," offering new and deadlier monster variants and tips to use them in battle, such as the orc berserker that willingly takes attacks of opportunity as he pushes through the front line so that he may swing at the finger-wagglers hiding in the back

The only thing that has eluded me is a good name for my product. I want a name that evokes both D&D and being useful tools for the DM. The best I've got so far is this:

Dungeon Master's Familiar
Critical Kits
DM Now
DM's Instant Summons
5e Fast
Level Up!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Seriously drawing a black here.