PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next The Matryoshka Prestige Class

JNAProductions
2015-07-15, 06:07 PM
Requirements
Matryoshka (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?428019-Race-The-Matryoshka) Race
Level 5

Hit Die: d12

Level
Feature

Nesting Doll I

Nest For All

Nesting Doll II

Ability Score Improvement

Nesting Doll III

Nesting Doll-At level 1, you gain the ability to nest a Tiny version of yourself within you. It has 1/4th your HP and is Tiny, but is otherwise identical. Any damage your smaller doll takes also deals damage to you.

It takes 24 hours to remake a smaller doll.

At level 3 and 5, you gain one extra doll that are smaller than the first, with 1/8th and 1/16th HP respectively. Despite their miniscule size, they are still treated as simply being Tiny creatures.

Nest For All-At level 2, you can nest others inside yourself. You can nest up to 4 Small or Medium, 1 Large, or 8 Tiny creatures inside yourself. While within, they take no damage from anything that effects you, and can leave as a bonus action. If you die, they are automatically expelled.

Ninja_Prawn
2015-07-22, 03:51 PM
I know it's been a while, but as far as I'm concerned this is an option for our campaign. So I have a question.

It has 1/4th your HP and is Tiny
At level 3 and 5, you gain one extra doll one size category smaller

What exactly do you mean by this? 5e doesn't support size categories below Tiny. Did you intend there to be any mechanical benefit to their small size?

JNAProductions
2015-07-22, 07:21 PM
No, I just did that for fluff, mostly. So call it Tiny- and Tiny--.

Editing in just a moment to fix that.