PDA

View Full Version : Otsutsuki/Dojutsu based NPC

j_spencer93
2015-07-16, 03:43 AM
Well, i plan on running a campaign with a lot of items homebrewed from different anime/managa's, and had the idea to make the final villain an OP being similar to Kaguya from Naruto. However, I want her to have similar powers to all of the Dojutsu in the show (byakugan, sharigan, rinne sharigan, tenseigan, rinnegan) or atleast most of them. However, I am pretty bad at making things on my own that are decent for 5th edition so I came here asking for help.

Feel free to homebrew something or take features from other creatures that fit the idea. Nothing is off limits.

Rinnegan- Maybe the ability to cast as a 20th level wizard, similar to lich. (Ability to master all jutsu)
Byakugan- blindsight 60ft, ignore targets immunity to critical hits (Ability to see 360%, see chakra nodes)
Sharigan- immune to illusions, prob use a little more here
Tenseigan- Idk (Its sorta a more powerful Byakugan so could ignore it)
Rinne Sharigan - (Its a freaking sharigan/rinnegan thing so ignore).

Gentle Fist- each melee strikes counts as dispel magic to the target.
Truth Seeking Balls- six small spheres of annihilation that float behind the user. Action to attack, reaction to block.

Like a homebrewed Eight Palms Rotation, reaction on hit effect.

Ralanr
2015-07-16, 07:39 AM
Legendary action Sharingan: copy a spell that someone other than you has caste this turn
Probably need to limit that in some way.

j_spencer93
2015-07-16, 12:10 PM
Legendary action Sharingan: copy a spell that someone other than you has caste this turn
Probably need to limit that in some way.

I like that.
Prob not limit it. Supposed to be a divinity like being.