PDA

View Full Version : Demon-Specific Weapons

Primal Fury
2015-07-17, 08:04 PM
Does anyone know of specific weapons used by demons in 3.5 D&D/Pathfinder? My google-fu is weak and I can't seem to find anything. I'm not looking for anything wholly unique, but rather weapons designed for and by demons.

Knaight
2015-07-17, 09:13 PM
The balor in particular and several of the demons in general are listed with special equipment they tend to have. Beyond that though, they can essentially use the same weapons as humanoids of their size.

BioCharge
2015-07-17, 09:23 PM
Off the top of my head is the Rutterkin's Snap-Tong, which can automatically grab any creature of smaller size on a successful attack, there's also the Scissor-sword from Savage Species that specifies the Marilith's preference for it with their multiple limbs. The Wrackspawn from MMIV also has his special bone shortspear. The Planar Handbook has the Heavy Sickle "favorite of teiflings in the Abyss," the Ripper "A favorite of many in the Abyss," the Stabaxe, common on Acheron, and the Straightblade from Dis in Hell. The Gehennan Lancet is popular in it's namesake plane, which borders the Abyss. That's about all I can think of.