PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Stick in the *** [Spoilers]

Jacob_Gallagher
2007-05-02, 02:43 PM
I'm just wondering, what do people think Miko's reaction to Roy's death would be, and if the OotS were present to hear it, what would be their reactions?

Note: Title refers to Miko.

jindra34
2007-05-02, 02:47 PM
Miko: The evil-doer got what he deserved...
OOTS: Be glad for the laws...

Grasilich
2007-05-02, 02:51 PM
I look forward to the twisted logic she'll employ to explain how Roy was/is still working with Xykon after Xykon killed Roy.

Ryshan Ynrith
2007-05-02, 02:53 PM
Evil overlord types kill underlings all the time, particularly mercenaries. It's no great stretch to imagine Xykon killing Roy to avoid payment, or to tie up a loose end.

jindra34
2007-05-02, 02:54 PM
I look forward to the twisted logic she'll employ to explain how Roy was/is still working with Xykon after Xykon killed Roy.

I too look forward to that very amusing disscusion...

MReav
2007-05-02, 02:54 PM
Miko: So, the despicable Sir Greenhilt betrayed his lich master in a bid to take over his evil empire... Damn! Not only did he fail to usurp the lich's plan, but for the time being, I am incapable of meeting out the justice he so richly deserves!

OOTS (minus Belkar): Oh for the love of...

Belkar: That's right! Give in to your anger! Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete!

OOTS (minus Belkar): BELKAR!!!

Twilight Jack
2007-05-02, 05:06 PM
Miko: So, the despicable Sir Greenhilt betrayed his lich master in a bid to take over his evil empire... Damn! Not only did he fail to usurp the lich's plan, but for the time being, I am incapable of meeting out the justice he so richly deserves!

OOTS (minus Belkar): Oh for the love of...

Belkar: That's right! Give in to your anger! Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete!

OOTS (minus Belkar): BELKAR!!!

Okay, that is hilarious!

Honestly, I see her responding at first with a bout of the parentheses-eyes, which only slowly fade into some reaffirmation of her certainty of Roy's evilness.

:miko: "He died fighting Xykon? But-but I was so sure they were in league with one another. How can this be? Might the gods have misled me? No, that cannot be the case. There must be some explanation.

"Of course! It is practically axiomatic that evil ends up destroying itself. Greenhilt's ambition obviously outpaced his loyalty, and he saw greater advantage in proving himself the hero to poor, misguided Hinjo. Fortunately for all of Azure City, Xykon proved himself too powerful for Greenhilt to betray so easily. Better a foe who wears his villainy on his face than an insidious traitor. Now if only I can escape this unjust penance, I might strike down the lich and prove myself still the gods' loyal servant."