LordOfCain
2015-07-20, 04:23 PM
Lv. 1 LN Wood Elf Cleric
8 HP
15 AC
Domains: Strength and War
Armor: Scale Mail
Weapon: Greatsword
Feats: Power Attack, Martial Weapon Proficency (Greatsword), Weapon Focus (Greatsword)
Skills: 2 Ranks in Knowledge (Religion)/Heal
Abilities:
Str: 20
Dex: 13
Con: 11
Int: 7
Wis: 16
Cha: 3
Please review my new build.

LordOfCain
2015-07-20, 04:30 PM
Deals 2d6 + 8 DMG.

LordOfCain
2015-07-20, 04:49 PM
Anyone have any thoughts?

Troacctid
2015-07-20, 04:52 PM
You could just edit the other thread.

Anyway, you're probably priced into putting your 4 skill ranks all in Concentration so that you can cast your spells without them getting disrupted. You don't need Heal (you have magic) and your low Int will make you pretty bad at Knowledge (Religion) even with ranks; might as well call it a loss and let someone else in the party deal with identifying undead.

Dumping Charisma is okay, but going all the way down to 3 is really aggressive. If you ever take Charisma damage, you're pretty much straight-up dead. Also, while turn undead isn't amazing, it's still a nice option to have available—especially at low levels, it can potentially save your bacon against an allip or the like where you might otherwise have been in big trouble. I don't think I would dump Charisma that hard. I'd keep it in the 8-10 range.

Power Attack is a little underwhelming at level 1. Your attack bonus isn't high enough yet that you can afford to use it. If there's some other feat you're thinking of taking that could be taken at level 1, Combat Reflexes or something, I dunno, it might be a good idea to take that instead.

PaucaTerrorem
2015-07-20, 05:29 PM
Maybe give us a little more to work with? What are you looking to do with this character?