PDA

View Full Version : Player Help How to Role Play a character

KnotKnormal
2015-07-22, 08:59 AM
Guys, Gals, and Goos, I require aid. My friend is creating a campaign and i wish to play a character like Liam Neeson. Specifically the Liam Neeson from Ted 2. So if you know of any reference material or just lines that would be hilarious to use, let me know please. Also is there a build i should go that would give me a particular set of skills that makes me very dangerous for people like the BBEG. the system is 5e

Thanks guys.

Segev
2015-07-22, 09:47 AM
Clearly, you need Stunning Fist. That way you can one-shot guys with karate-chops to the neck. Saying "I'm awesome!" every time you do so is optional. My friends and I started doing that every time Neison did so in Taken, because it happened so often.

KnotKnormal
2015-07-24, 07:21 AM
Clearly, you need Stunning Fist. That way you can one-shot guys with karate-chops to the neck. Saying "I'm awesome!" every time you do so is optional. My friends and I started doing that every time Neison did so in Taken, because it happened so often.

Lol nice.... Love it.

KnotKnormal
2015-08-03, 08:35 AM
Thank you Segev. Does anyone else have something to add i really need suggestions here.

Segev
2015-08-03, 12:39 PM
I don't have nearly the in-memory knowledge of 4e I do of 3.5, but would Ranger with the BBEG's creature type as his Favored Enemy help? I have not seen Ted 2, so I can't help with Liam Nieson as he appears in that, I'm afraid.

Ralanr
2015-08-05, 06:07 PM
Open hand monk perhaps (5e)?

Rockoe10
2015-08-06, 10:16 AM
Extremely high intimidate skill