PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear.

Lolzords
2007-05-03, 01:44 AM
I hope Mr. Rich isn't ill again.

Don't rush yourself to finish the comic Rich, we can wait.

Tharr
2007-05-03, 02:09 AM
The fact is he probably is the line to get midnight film tickets for Spiderman 3 in fact presently there is line outside most film places.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 02:12 AM
It looks like that whole, "writing the comic from his deathbed," was true after all.

Rest in peace, Rich.

Lizard Lord
2007-05-03, 02:28 AM
There has to be something that is keeping him away from the computer. Otherwise I would think he would have made a sticky stating that the new comic will be late.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 02:33 AM
There has to be something that is keeping him away from the computer. Otherwise I would think he would have made a sticky stating that the new comic will be late.

Obviously, the mods are covering up his death. It's a conspiracy. A conspiracy with the NHK.

Izodor
2007-05-03, 02:35 AM
I think we will have to wait a bit longer...

we might even have to get a life for these moments when the comic is late....:smallbiggrin:

Shadic
2007-05-03, 02:36 AM
Just as a suggestion, you should read the sticky about posting topics like this.

nusigf
2007-05-03, 02:41 AM
You know, it's funny that all, except the first 2 posters in this thread are on-line, waiting, ever... so... patiently for the new comic...

Almost 4am on the East coast...

Krytha
2007-05-03, 02:42 AM
He probably realized that 446 was his best work ever and nothing could ever surpass it and has lapsed into depression. He is now a broken husk of a man, whose only remaining abilities lie in opening and closing ziploc bags and eating prunes. But... god, can that man eat a prune.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 02:42 AM
In my defense, I did wake up a few hours ago.

Izodor
2007-05-03, 02:44 AM
In my defense, I did wake up a few hours ago.

No defense needed, everybody on these boards reads Oots.

nusigf
2007-05-03, 02:49 AM
He probably realized that 446 was his best work ever and nothing could ever surpass it and has lapsed into depression. He is now a broken husk of a man, whose only remaining abilities lie in opening and closing ziploc bags and eating prunes. But... god, can that man eat a prune.

Speaking of eating prunes... I was just visiting the website of a pretty funny blogger. Has 5 or 6 books in print in more than 4 languages. Anyway, he has a part of the site dedicated to Lavatories of the World (http://www.mil-millington.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ Click on the "L.O.T.W." link at the bottom) His claim to fame is his website-turned-mailing list, Things My Girfriend and I Have Argued About. Had me in stitches for weeks. That can be found at, oddly enough, http://www.thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

Something to keep you occupied when not with the Giant.

daydreamer
2007-05-03, 02:57 AM
It's 9 am in the uk and still no comic, its a thursday and theres no new wednesday comic! What if the Giant has collapsed in some webcomic designing induced heart attack and no one knows?!

Tharr
2007-05-03, 03:32 AM
He to busy dating Paris Hilton according to phone calls. Real hope he liked the big movie show.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-05-03, 03:39 AM
He to busy dating Paris Hilton according to phone calls. Real hope he liked the big movie show.
Aww man...that sure is gonna piss off Monica Bellucci...

Grey Watcher
2007-05-03, 11:20 AM
In addition, we include a few barred topics that are specific to these forums. These particular topics are barred as they have been found to be generally inflammatory and do not contribute anything useful to the forum as a whole.
Missed/Late Comics: Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked; this does not apply to official threads started by site staff providing notification of a late comic. This applies to both Order of the Stick and Erfworld. Well, this thread is certainly nicer in tone than the others, but it's still outside the bounds.

Alysar
2007-05-03, 11:26 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starting to get worried. Has he ever been this late without posting a notice?

I hope everything's ok.