PDA

View Full Version : No monday or wensday comic

Inhuman Bot
2007-05-03, 08:11 AM
it's thursday. why is there no wensday or monday comic? anyone know?

Carnus
2007-05-03, 08:12 AM
Wait, I thought #446 was Monday's comic.

So all we're missing is wednesday.

And btw, read the rules. These threads most often are deemed unnecessary and locked. Not to mention there's currently another one that people are talking about it on.

Khantalas
2007-05-03, 08:14 AM
Isn't 446 the Monday comic?

About the Wednesday comic, just be patient. It's not like you can make the Giant work faster by posting this.

Nemal
2007-05-03, 08:20 AM
I think it's a valid concern.

Since the strips themselves aren't dated, sometimes you don't know if it's you being anxious or the Giant being late.

I wasn't sure, myself. And now I know. :P

So don't take it as "Work -Faster-, slave!", but rather as "... hey, was this comic Monday's or Wednesday's?" :)

Vreejack
2007-05-03, 08:20 AM
Wait, I thought #446 was Monday's comic.

So all we're missing is wednesday.

And btw, read the rules. These threads most often are deemed unnecessary and locked. Not to mention there's currently another one that people are talking about it on.

Truly. It's really bad enough that Wednesday's is late (without even an explanation, sheesh) but you don't have to make stuff up.

But that 447 thread with all the "late" comments is annoying as it hijacked the regular thread title.

And, by the way, every time you mis-spell "Woden's Day" Thunor hefts his spear (see thread topic).

Baalzebub
2007-05-03, 08:28 AM
ok, let me post this info. You can find it in top of every strip.

Updates Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays before midnight (Eastern Standard Time). Usually.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 08:29 AM
Technically, it is dated. In the forums.

":smallconfused: OOTS #446 - The Discussion Thread

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM

New comic is up."

Besides, like I said in the other thread, Rich worked himself to death over the comic. Together, the moderators and an organization that is trying to turn everyone into socially inept geeks are covering up his death so that we may continue waiting for this comic and continue turning into geeks. Eventually, they will get a ghost writer to cover for Rich, but that may take some time. Try to have patience and wait.

jindra34
2007-05-03, 08:31 AM
Technically, it is dated. In the forums.

":smallconfused: OOTS #446 - The Discussion Thread

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM

New comic is up."

Besides, like I said in the other thread, Rich worked himself to death over the comic. Together, the moderators and an organization that is trying to turn everyone into socially inept geeks are covering up his death so that we may continue waiting for this comic and continue turning into geeks. Eventually, they will get a ghost writer to cover for Rich, but that may take some time. Try to have patience and wait.
I request that you abandon that theory.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 08:33 AM
I request that you abandon that theory.

As we can see, jindra is also in on it.

Simons Mith
2007-05-03, 08:49 AM
As we can see, jindra is also in on it.

Why don't they just uncroak him? Duh.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 08:54 AM
Why don't they just uncroak him? Duh.

Unexpected diamond shortage. That's something else entirely, though.

Talya
2007-05-03, 08:59 AM
the moderators and an organization that is trying to turn everyone into socially inept geeks

Wait...I thought it was already the D&D players who read this comic?

(A little self-mockery never hurt me.)

Grey Watcher
2007-05-03, 10:18 AM
In addition, we include a few barred topics that are specific to these forums. These particular topics are barred as they have been found to be generally inflammatory and do not contribute anything useful to the forum as a whole.
Missed/Late Comics: Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked; this does not apply to official threads started by site staff providing notification of a late comic. This applies to both Order of the Stick and Erfworld. I'll be locking this now. Rich will make a proper announcement on the topic in due time, I'm sure.