PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler #447

pendell
2007-05-03, 10:35 AM
Well folks, those of us who are time travellers, oracles, married to oracles, or otherwise have methods of laughing at the laws of physics have already seen the strip, and I'm bored of waiting for causality to catch up. So why don't we start discussing the strip now? Anyone else had better butt out if they don't want spoilers.

Awesome strip, Giant, pure awesome. I wasn't expecting that at all.

:wink:

Tongue-in-cheek,

Brian P.

Hinton
2007-05-03, 10:41 AM
Another great one!

Yeah, I never even thought of hiding that there. Can't wait to see what happens next.

The Doctor
I was.
Still, great punchline. Go Belkar!

Arin
I'm actually starting to get really worried about Rich. It's not like him to not put up some kind of a "sorry the strip didn't make it" kind of post by now.

I hope he's okay.

Rift_Wolf
2007-05-03, 10:44 AM
I concur in hoping Rich is okay.

Still, I will patiently wait, as usually great comics come to those who wait.

Albonor
2007-05-03, 10:48 AM
Two Belkar punchlines in a row? Will we see a third one?

pendell
2007-05-03, 10:50 AM
I dunno about the rest of you, but I felt kind of sorry for wizard girl. No one deserves that, even evil mystic thaumaturges.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Great Dane
2007-05-03, 10:51 AM
Hardly any dialogue in this one at all. As for the panels -- I feel they were poorly drawn. I had to use my imagination way too much.

;)

BardicLasher
2007-05-03, 10:55 AM
I dunno about the rest of you, but I felt kind of sorry for wizard girl. No one deserves that, even evil mystic thaumaturges.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

I agree, but at least she got some GREAT lines right before.

Khantalas
2007-05-03, 10:55 AM
The only dialogue was "hmmmm oots0447.html".

That is deep, man... It just... got me.

Belkar does rock.

bluish_wolf
2007-05-03, 11:02 AM
This thread fails at life.

We can't have anything to speculate on because we have no idea what the next comic will be like.

Curunir
2007-05-03, 11:05 AM
This thread fails at life.

We can't have anything to speculate on because we have no idea what the next comic will be like.

Don't be a TPK. Let us, the nerdy kids, play

And I must say that 447 is amazing. I have never thought about things in this way.

Grey Watcher
2007-05-03, 11:05 AM
In addition, we include a few barred topics that are specific to these forums. These particular topics are barred as they have been found to be generally inflammatory and do not contribute anything useful to the forum as a whole.
Missed/Late Comics: Threads speculating on when a comic will be posted or why it may be late will be locked; this does not apply to official threads started by site staff providing notification of a late comic. This applies to both Order of the Stick and Erfworld. Because I apparently have nothing to do than sit here and close four or five of these an HOUR. Knock it off, guys.