PDA

View Full Version : Roland (of the Legends of Charlemagne) vs. Tsukiko

Duke Malagigi
2007-05-03, 02:27 PM
Roland of the Peers of Charlemagne is with out a doubt one of premier paladin archetypes. So, how would he fair against Tsukiko, the nymphomaniac, necromantic necrophile of Team Zykon (as I like to call it). Would he triumph over this evil spellcaster, become seduced and dominated by the unholy necromantic mistress, lose his own life or manage to redeem her through love and affection. Of course one of his buddies might have to knock him out or hold down before he gets himself hurt.

Knight_Of_Twilight
2007-05-03, 02:35 PM
Roland would have problems striking a woman intially, but I think he would have beat her in the end. He was one of the best, and fought a number of magic wielding foes.

Obviously, he had a weakness for asian women ( He nearly went mad over the princess of cathay..) but his duty to good would conquer that.

Silvermike
2007-05-03, 02:36 PM
Who's Zykon?

Duke Malagigi
2007-05-03, 03:04 PM
Roland would have problems striking a woman intially, but I think he would have beat her in the end. He was one of the best, and fought a number of magic wielding foes.

Obviously, he had a weakness for asian women ( He nearly went mad over the princess of cathay..) but his duty to good would conquer that.

Would converting a villain count as a victory? Besides, you're right, he wouldn't let her win. It's just not in his nature to allow evil to triumph, no matter how pretty a form it happens to be in.:smallwink:

Nightwing
2007-05-03, 03:07 PM
Roland would win! he is a moderator!

Roland St. Jude
2007-05-04, 12:21 AM
Indeed. Never bet against me.

kpenguin
2007-05-04, 12:23 AM
Unless Tsukiko becomes an admin, Roland would win.

Wyborn
2007-05-04, 12:33 AM
See, before I read the rest of the title, that is to say when I skimmed it, I thought this was about Roland Deschain and Miko.

That was a much, much more pleasing mental image. Amirite? Amirite?

Silverlocke980
2007-05-04, 02:55 AM
Roland?

Roland would wipe the floor with Tsukiko. Dude met so many mages on his adventures, he was stumbling over staves every other step.

That, and his sword could cut anything he bothered to put it to. Including soft caster flesh.