PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Bone Knight Cleric or Paladin Halfling Outrider

ReD_Exorcist
2015-07-27, 04:29 PM
So the campaign I'll be playing is Evil Aligned party (No need for the warnings about being evil I know already) anyways getting off topic, I'm stuck in between a Bone Knight Cleric or a Paladin Halfling Outrider. I already have ideas of how to optimize them. I just can't decide which well be more fun. I love the idea of both of them. So I need your help people I want to take a poll of which would you play and the reasoning behind it.

We have a warlock, Dread Necromancer, Monk & Swashbuckler.

I wanna play it purely for fun.

Extra Anchovies
2015-07-27, 05:14 PM
What's the rest of the party?

Bone Knight is super cool, so if you're just going for fun that one is my recommendation.

Halfling Outrider has its merits, though. I've got a build saved somewhere that uses Dragon Steed and standard supermount things to get a Gold Dragon Wyrmling mount that would be much more powerful than its rider. I'd roleplay as the dragon, and the halfling would be a clumsy incompetent who can barely manage to stay in the saddle and aim a lance at the same time.

LoyalPaladin
2015-07-27, 05:15 PM
Bone Knight always sounded cool, normally I'd put my vote in for a Paladin any day. But I've never been too fond of halflings...