Cha.: 17
BAB: +10
Fort.: +10
Ref.: +14
Will: +11
# of Spells: Lv. 0: 5
Lv. 1: 5
Lv. 2: 3
I am not looking to have a god level character, I would just like some different views on my build.

OldTrees1
2015-07-29, 08:42 PM
I am assuming this is 3.5 rather than pathfinder.

1) Dragon Disciple adds the Half Dragon template over the course of 10 levels while also advancing HD. However it strangely does not advance the casting it requires for entry. An alternative would be the Half Dragon Savage Progression (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20030912a). While the savage progression does not advance HD, it only takes 3 levels which gets you back to Bardic casting/singing that much faster.

2) I am confused by your Fighter / Bard mix. There is very little synergy between the two. Could you clarify what you are trying to create and which half is your focus? I'll presume your focus is Bard and you wanted to pick up some Fighter feats along the way. In that case you might want to consider Martial Rogue (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#rogue) since it gives you those Fighter feats but comes with a decent amount of skill points to continue your bardic skills.

nedz
2015-07-30, 04:11 AM
Consider replacing Fighter with Paladin of Freedom or Crusader.

Bard 2 / Paladin 2 / Bard +2 / Lyric Thaumaturge
or
Bard 6/ Crusader 2/ Jade Phoenix Mage 2

You lose some BAB, and some feats, but have Cha synergy

2015-07-30, 04:26 AM
Usually I can get a decent idea of what a build is supposed to do, what the basic concept originally was, or why certain choices were made. I would like to congratulate you on putting together a build where I have absolutely no idea why any of the choices you made were made, why any of this seems to fit together, and how you can refer to this build as "semi-optimised".