PDA

View Full Version : BucketHead: The Endless Ale

Buckethead
2015-07-29, 09:33 PM
http://www.bucketheadcomic.com/
The first "book" (think comic book size) of my webcomic is complete, and part of the second is out so far, 108 comics in total! It's a comic about drunken dwarves, incompetent knights and tasty treats.

Tell me what ya think!

Domochevsky
2015-07-31, 03:58 PM
Hm, the art is subpar, but functional.
I do like the wit of the writing. Quite testy and shows cleverness. :smallsmile:

Fri
2015-08-01, 04:16 AM
I agree with what Domo said. While the art is functional at best, the writing is actually pretty good. I like it :smallbiggrin:

Buckethead
2015-08-02, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, to be honest this mirrors my view of the comic, I'm far more confident in myself writing jokes and "stuff" versus putting the graphical part of the comic together. I thought of just writing a book/story outright but I feel as though it would be bland to read in comparison. If anyone knows an artist (or is an artist) who would want to collaborate with me in creating the comic I would be thrilled (seriously send me a pm). As it currently stands however, my main goal is just anyone reading it got a few laughs hopefully. Thanks again for the comments!

Domochevsky
2015-08-02, 08:50 AM
Hm, getting an artist depends heavily on what art style and effort involved you're looking for. Artists are a rare and shy breed.
It's difficult to commit to hours upon hours of works for little compensation, unfortunately. :smallsigh:
(A mistake I have made before and learned from. I could probably set you up with a silhouetted comic style in rough quality of sorts on my own site, but iunno if that would fit your comic's style and tone. Probably not a good idea.)