PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Updates News link?

Mr Teufel
2007-05-04, 02:58 AM
In the News sidebar there is a heading "5/4/2007 - Scheduling Updates" which, when clicked, takes you to the News section, but there is no such article.

Rawhide
2007-05-04, 04:13 AM
Yes there is

5/4/2007
OK, so I'm sure you all noticed that illness knocked me out of commission for a few days, but I'm back home and trying to make up for lost time. OOTS #447 is up now, this is Wednesday's comic, even though it's just past midnight on Friday. There will be ANOTHER comic later today, probably around midnight, so there will still be the full three comics this week. I have it on good authority that tonight's will be a double comic, too.
As far as Erfworld, I missed posting the klog page for Thursday on time, but it, too, is up now. I've been informed that whether there is any sort of update on Saturday is to-be-determined, seeing as how the artist, Jamie Noguchi, is getting married that day. Mazel tov, Jamie! Anyway, updates might be a little sporadic for a week therefore, with Rob possibly filling in with additional klogs if needed.

Mr Teufel
2007-05-05, 11:58 AM
Well it's there now. I was reporting that it wasn't working when I tried it, ok?

Rawhide
2007-05-05, 04:48 PM
Actually it was already there, I read it before you posted this. Maybe you needed to clear your browser's cache? (Or your proxy server's)