PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need some weird pathfinder build stubs. Bored.

Snowbluff
2015-07-30, 08:06 PM
I also hope you guys aren't interest in closure like my last thread. It was fun watching you guys interact with my minimalist posts.

That is to say, this is open ended. I don't want to be unprepared if I start in another PF game end up with something based on a strategy instead of tactics. I need options that give options!

TiaC
2015-07-31, 12:25 AM
Alter Summoned Monster and Heightened Mount. Get a swarm of high-level summons that will last for hours. Add a Summon-slave Crystal to join the pack yourself.

panaikhan
2015-07-31, 06:27 AM
Here's a few Pathfinder ideas I've been kicking around.

A Halfling (or other Small Race) Monk on stilts. Just for the giggles.

A Piper (3rd party race based on Satyrs) Pole Dancer (Bard archetype).
Amateur Swashbuckler feat (10' pole counts according to Pole Dancer), quarterstaff (Pole) combat feats.

Spore
2015-07-31, 07:02 AM
Sacred Shield Paladin focussed on the Bodyguard feat chain from APG and high AC (CR +15 to 20). Bastion of Good protects your group, AC, your saves and your shield protects you. It OOOZES with flavor of the "defending the weak" flavor.

Ninja Bartender "because honestly which NPC is only a bartender?" Pandaren or similar race of chilled philanthropists recommended.

Pocket Monster Trainer because honestly who didnt think Pikachu or Charizard when they saw the Summoner base class?

Psyren
2015-07-31, 10:16 AM
Mysterious Stranger Gunslinger+Juggler Bard dual-wielding pistols.

Pocket Monster Trainer because honestly who didnt think Pikachu or Charizard when they saw the Summoner base class?

I would go with Planar Preservationist Alchemist for this since you are literally throwing out medieval pokeballs.

Oberon Kenobi
2015-07-31, 11:34 AM
White-Haired Witch + Deadly Fist Soulknife + Feral Combat Training. Beat the daylights out of people with your psychically-charged hair / beard / eyebrows.

Snowbluff
2015-07-31, 12:35 PM
Alter Summoned Monster and Heightened Mount. Get a swarm of high-level summons that will last for hours. Add a Summon-slave Crystal to join the pack yourself.

I actually saw this on minmax. Good stuff. :p