PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 minis for sale?

Shecky
2015-08-01, 06:18 PM
We have a 5e game up and running, and I'm taking them through the Mines of Phandelver starter kit module. Great fun! Unfortunately, my mini collection from 3.5 days seems to have a lot of AWOL figures (I shared mine with our then-DM, but he says he doesn't have them; I don't think he's lying, mind, just that they may not be immediately findable), and I'm finding that I have to use a lot of "this is not WYSIWYG" stand-in minis. This bugs my perfectionist bump.

Does anyone still have a lot of old 3.5 minis they'd be willing to sell? I've looked around on eBay and such, and while I admit I may just be missing some obvious things there, nothing seems quite right or is a bit overpriced for what you'd be getting. Looking primarily for Usual Suspect sorts of minis—undead, kobold/orc/goblin/etc., player-race stuff, that kind of thing—and not the more unusual critters (those I have in spades; it's the "this is the kind of horde you run into most often" monsters that are missing).

And yeah, I've looked at what's available so far for 5e, and it's just woefully inadequate (see above). I'm a fan of the prepainted plastic minis (i.e., why I was asking for 3.5 minis) because I don't really have time to paint or otherwise modify minis.