PDA

View Full Version : In search of RPG Fan-Fiction

Guild_Master
2007-05-04, 08:19 PM
Where are some good sites I can go to read some RPG Fan-Fiction? :confused:

I do write ups of my tables game sessions. But I can't find any other sites where people post stories from their tables or just original fantasy fiction.

If you know any will you post a link?

Dragonmuncher
2007-05-04, 09:31 PM
www.fanfiction.net has some, although I'm sure there are places with more.

Attilargh
2007-05-05, 04:22 AM
Well, if you like Warhammer, I'd recommend Imperial Literature (http://www.imperial-literature.com/).

Guild_Master
2007-05-05, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the links! :smallbiggrin:

Do you guys write any?

Threeshades
2007-05-05, 05:12 PM
im drawing a comic of our adventuring parties but i didnt feel like going on for quite a while and lost motivation, now im waaaay behind the game's plot and it woult take ages to catch up + i probably wont remember most what happened in between

Guild_Master
2007-05-05, 06:38 PM
im drawing a comic of our adventuring parties but i didnt feel like going on for quite a while and lost motivation, now im waaaay behind the game's plot and it woult take ages to catch up + i probably wont remember most what happened in between

I have the same problem. It was suggested that I take the best of my table experiences and create one story that wove all those events into a great epic. I'll start that project in July when my current campaign ends.

Quincunx
2007-05-06, 08:23 AM
The Arts & Crafts forum here will take stories. Tormsskull (another poster) runs readwriteshare.net as a fledgling writing site; check to see if he's still moving away from the forum format. My home forum has stories but not particularly fanfiction.