PDA

View Full Version : Gem Rebellion

Vulkan
2015-08-04, 10:01 AM
[Communication Hub]

Located somewhere in the middle of a desert isolated from any other Gem controlled ground or any

The Communication Hub used to be a place where, at one time, Crystal Gems were able to send messages over long distances. The place contained many huge pillars adorned with triangular patterns.

However there is a rumor that there are likely traitors within the ranks of the Crystal Gems still loyal to homeworld and, because the Hub has the ability to contact Gem controlled sectors in space including homeworld itself currently leaving it active is too high of a risk.

A small group of Crystal Gems have been sent to deactivate the Hub but only after one last performance of the Crystal Gem's most popular performer by the name Larimar. Things are looking grimmer and grimmer with each passing day and a moral boost of any kind is needed more than ever.

[Orders before leaving the sea spire]

Halite's orders is to deactivate the hub until further notice.

Carnelian and two Pearls have been sent to assist Halite

Turquoise & Obsidian, security measure.

Heliodor, make certain the job is done and Larimar returns. You'd be shocked to find out the amount of high charisma performers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Whoever is first to arrive]

The Hub glows bright illuminating the night sky. In front of you stands A Pearl with a perfectly round gem and a small nose. She wears a skin tight suit and has a rather dull expression on her face like a human that just got out of bed. She goes to speak"Hellow umm Puurl Thwoo"she holds up two fingers and you may notice that her teeth are razor sharp for some odd reason. "Hoarders?" You think she meant to say Orders.

Gopher Wizard
2015-08-05, 12:05 PM
"I am designated as Carnelian: maintenance and repair gem."

Vulkan
2015-08-05, 02:11 PM
The Pearl stared blankly for about thrity seconds waiting for something more satisfactory for a statement "Whvee Whvork Whvith You?" She tilts her head with a ponderous smile up upon her face like you would sea a small child have after walking into a room with your arms behind your back and stating guess what I have for you?

"Othuur Puurl is here as while, Puurl nine. I'm Puurl Thwoo yes?"

Rater202
2015-08-05, 02:53 PM
Turquoise just stands to the side. Not her position, not her job.

Ravens_cry
2015-08-05, 03:10 PM
"I am here to make sure this place is shut down." I say in a dead even voice. "Preferably with a smash!" I add, my voice brightening almost maniacally before it lowers to deadpan again. "There is a final use for it, however."

Vulkan
2015-08-05, 04:57 PM
Pearl 2 shakes her head backing away slowly "Eets still use~fowl afturd d'-ward" What Pearl 2 was trying to say was It's still useful for after the war. The idea of breaking the Communication Hub seemed to set off an alarm in her head or more specifically at the phrase smash.

Gopher Wizard
2015-08-05, 06:42 PM
Carnelian turns to Halite. "I am designated as Carnelian - maintenance and construction. I may be of some assistance in your request."

Ravens_cry
2015-08-05, 07:17 PM
"Well, I'm a Halite, communications and all that, and I think we should smash stuff!" I say with an almost manic perkiness before dropping to a monotone. "My orders are to decommission this communications installation, and I intend to be thorough. Assistance would be of use, yes."

Gopher Wizard
2015-08-05, 08:08 PM
"Confirmed. I will comply and dismantle the communication hub. As you command Halite." Carnelian summons her massive hammer and approaches the hub.

Vulkan
2015-08-05, 08:40 PM
"Puurl Thwoo and Puurl nine are not able thwoo smash? What-do?!" The Pearl's reaction became panicked as she started to have a small panic attack at the idea of failing to complete an order. Her attention turned to Turquoise looking at her as if she could possibly hold an answer.

Rater202
2015-08-05, 11:20 PM
Turquoise, being blind, has no idea that the pearl is looking at her.

Ravens_cry
2015-08-06, 07:57 PM
In a low monotone, I say, "The Pearl was talking to you, Turquoise." I wince once I finish.

Rater202
2015-08-06, 08:19 PM
I'm just security. I don't give orders.

Gopher Wizard
2015-08-07, 10:58 AM
By this point, Carnelian must have reached the hub and begins smashing it.*

*Unless someone does or says something to stop her.

Ravens_cry
2015-08-07, 11:08 AM
"Heh heh, hold up there, Carnelian!" I giggle before dropping into monotone. "There is a final use for the communications hub before we begin percussively dismantling the infrastructure."

Gopher Wizard
2015-08-07, 12:41 PM
"Understood. I will comply." Carnelian says to Halite. She keeps her hammer out holding it erect with the head up at her side. Carnelian stands next to the hub facing the other gems and waiting for a command.