PDA

View Full Version : AMEN VIII: The REAL one!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Castaras
2007-05-12, 08:53 AM
"No! Bad Saur!"

PM decapitates him again, this time mutilating the body, cutting it into thirteen pieces, and spreading them throughout the world. ((Reference cookie, cheap!)) The head, of course, stays with Magtok.

(( 14 wasn't it? Some egyptian legend, with the 14th piece being eaten by a crab? Isis and whatshisname the god-to-be of dead. ))

Castaras half-watches the chaos, listening to her music.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 08:58 AM
"Well, that was a disappointing way to be decapitated. I'm surprised PM didn't use the Rabbit of Caerbannog."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 09:07 AM
Hmm...the head is still talking and alive. That means...

Magtok grabs Saur's head, and rushes to the labs. He begins working on a new project to completely ruin Saur's life.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:12 AM
"Hey! Get back here with that!"

Saurous's ghost floats after Magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 09:16 AM
"Hey! Get back here with that!"

Saurous's ghost floats after Magtok.

Magtk continues running, and an anti-ghost and magic field drops over the lab.

A few minutes later, Saur's head is tossed out of the lab. It seems to be the same, until a bunch of spidery robot legs come out of the neck. It then skitters about AMEN trying to poke people in the eyes with its sharp robospidery legs.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 09:17 AM
Castaras smirks, watching the head scuttle around.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:18 AM
"You have got to be kidding me."

The ghost raises a hand, and the head explodes in a massive burst of fire.

"There are some who call me...Tim."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 09:46 AM
Luckily I saved some of your DNA in case you broke the thing.

Magtok presses a button, and a new Saur-headed machine appears. This one appears to be a might juggernaut of evil and destruction, with rockets, missles, lasers, nukes, laser swords, etc. attached to it.

I call this one Arnold Saur-zenegger. :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:53 AM
"Oh...that one stung."

Saurous's player decides to be cruel, and revives Saurous.

"Right when the monster cyborg head appears...great."

Castaras
2007-05-12, 09:54 AM
Castaras' player groans and thumps her head on the wall.

How low can you get with puns, Magtok?

Castaras looks up at her, shrugs, and turns back to watch the action.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:02 AM
Castaras' player groans and thumps her head on the wall.

How low can you get with puns, Magtok?

A robot with Saur's head and a pogo-stick comes bouncing out of the lab.

How about this one? It's a TyrannoSaurus Rex!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 10:04 AM
Saurous stands quietly for a moment, before hefting a massive bazooka over one shoulder and aiming it at Magtok.

"Pun-maker must die!"

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:06 AM

Casplayer appears next to the little worm Magtok, and picks him up.

Now then, what shall I do with you, hmm?

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:09 AM

Casplayer appears next to the little worm Magtok, and picks him up.

Now then, what shall I do with you, hmm?

:smalleek: Please don't hurt me. I didn't want to do it, but my player made me!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 10:12 AM
"Wait...if you have my DNA, then why do you only make cyborgs from my head?"

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:13 AM
Hmm. Of course, it is much more fun to tread on worms, squishing them into the concrete pavement...

Casplayer chuckles.

Of course, if your player did it, then we'll have to mutilate him for the puns as well, won't we?

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:22 AM
Hmm. Of course, it is much more fun to tread on worms, squishing them into the concrete pavement...

Casplayer chuckles.

Of course, if your player did it, then we'll have to mutilate him for the puns as well, won't we?

How are we supposed to mutilate my-

At that very moment, Brian (the player of Magtok) falls into AMEN headfirst, getting his head stuck in the ground.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:24 AM
Just like that. :smallamused:

Casplayer turns to Brian.

Nice of you to drop in.

PirateMonk
2007-05-12, 10:29 AM
PM stabs the players repeatedly.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:33 AM
Brian takes a moment to wonder if there is an even greater player-being ruling over both him and Magtok. He then dies of PM's stabs.

Umm...with him dead, doesn't that mean I should be dead too? Or does it just mean I'm free from his cruelty now? :smallconfused:

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:36 AM
I don't think you're dead yet.

Casplayer winces slightly as the daggers stab into her.

You are now.

She drops the worm and stomps down on the pathetic worm-cyborg, giving it a horrible squishy death, before dying of the stab wounds.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:41 AM
Magtok takes cover in that little curved area thingy of her foot, and then digs a hole with a pnuematic drill to avoid any more stomp-attacks.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:46 AM
Casplayer's body fades away, and Castaras comes out from underneath one of the cushions.

Annoyed Masochistic player gone? Check.

She heads over to the mp3 player and goes back to listening to her music.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:51 AM
Magtok warps Saur into a game of Gauntlet with low health, and then sends a swarm of goblins after him.

RED WIZARD IS ABOUT TO DIE!

Castaras
2007-05-12, 10:59 AM
Castaras sighs, looking at the mp3 player. She scuttles over to a computer, shrinks it, and starts playing M&MIX.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 11:05 AM
Magtok gathers a small team of other worms, and they work together to hop on the buttons on a keyboard and play Worms World Party.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 11:41 AM
*picks up Magtok and drops into toilet*

"If there's one thing I know about Worms, it's that they die when they come into at least half an inch of water."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 11:52 AM
*picks up Magtok and drops into toilet*

"If there's one thing I know about Worms, it's that they die when they come into at least half an inch of water."

Magtok uses a ninja rope to swing away from the toliet at the very last moment.

If there's anything I know about Lifebanes, it's that they will disappear and run away to the old AMEN forum if I say there's a new post there.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 12:52 PM
"You'd be absolutely right."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 12:59 PM
"You'd be absolutely right."

In the time that you were gone, I cleverly devised a plan to save my skin, help you eliminate Vespe's chances of wooing Castaras, and avoid hearing Saphire talk about her Naruto addicion!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 01:08 PM
"But if Saphire stopped talking about Naruto, then you'd have to listen to me talk about Oblivion, Warhammer, Star Wars, and every video game under the sun."

"Please don't get him started. I don't want to be the PC of the person who has to be the annoying ranter."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 01:18 PM
In the time that you were gone, I cleverly devised a plan to save my skin, help you eliminate Vespe's chances of wooing Castaras, and avoid hearing Saphire talk about her Naruto addicion!

http://www.cwinters.com/images/blog/its_a_trap.jpg

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 01:22 PM
"But if Saphire stopped talking about Naruto, then you'd have to listen to me talk about Oblivion, Warhammer, Star Wars, and every video game under the sun."

"Please don't get him started. I don't want to be the PC of the person who has to be the annoying ranter."

I'd rather discuss videogames than Anime/Manga any day. If you haven't noticed, I'm currently a worm from the best turn-based strategy game series for PC on earth.

And Fus, whats with the Admiral Ackbar picture? Are you suggesting my plan is a trap?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 01:26 PM
I'd rather discuss videogames than Anime/Manga any day. If you haven't noticed, I'm currently a worm from the best turn-based strategy game series for PC on earth.

And Fus, whats with the Admiral Ackbar picture? Are you suggesting my plan is a trap?

"What do you think?"

Saurous
2007-05-12, 01:27 PM

"Magtok, when have you ever done something for someone that didn't help you or wasn't a trap?"

PirateMonk
2007-05-12, 01:33 PM
"Magtok, when have you ever done something for someone that didn't help you or wasn't a trap?"

"Well, I have yet to discover how him giving me an excuse to decapitate you was a trap..."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 01:35 PM

Yes, I have. Numerous times, most of them were the result of a magical item's influence on my mind, or being threatened with a large pointy object.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 01:37 PM
"And are either of those in effect right now?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 01:43 PM
*Sigh* Can't I want to help ruin Vespe's chances at true love without you guys suspecting me of trying to trick you?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 01:45 PM
"No."10char

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 01:55 PM
"No."10char

He did something mean to me a while ago and I want to get back at him. Why can't you guys just trust me?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 02:04 PM
He did something mean to me a while ago and I want to get back at him. Why can't you guys just trust me?

"Because it's YOU."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 02:17 PM
"Because it's YOU."

Fine. If you won't believe me, maybe I'll just try to help Vespe instead.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 02:24 PM
...I guess that was the right time to stay offline, right?

The spider smirks and comes off her game, going back to her mp3 player.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 02:29 PM
"Is this spider transformation intentional?"

Castaras
2007-05-12, 02:31 PM
Nope.

Castaras scuttles off the earphone to switch off the mp3 player.

Accident with potion.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 02:31 PM
"Hmm...."
*casts restore on Castaras*

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 02:33 PM
"Hmm...."
*casts restore on Castaras*

Magtok tosses an anti-magic brick wall in the way of the spell, simply because he's bored and doesn't feel like being nice.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 02:34 PM
The anti-magic wall stops her changing.

Hmm.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 02:36 PM
"Let's try that again..."

*casts a merge spells on a dispel and restore*

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 02:43 PM
This time, Magtok drops an anti-magic brick wall on Fus's skull.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 02:49 PM
Castaras sighs and scuttles back into the kitchen, thinking.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 02:58 PM
This time, Magtok drops an anti-magic brick wall on Fus's skull.

*crack*

"I can taste key lime pie."

*thump*

Shadow
2007-05-12, 02:58 PM
I have only one question....
How did this end up in the Structured Games forum????

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 03:00 PM

We were asking that ourselves shortly after the change was made.

Oh, and that second brick wall wasn't intended to stop the spell. Just hurt Fus. really badly.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 03:02 PM

(( *Whistles innocently* :smallbiggrin: ))

A sign appears over the top of the portal to the kitchen, saying in large red letters "Do not Disturb."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 03:08 PM
A sign appears over the top of the portal to the kitchen, saying in large red letters "Do not Disturb."

Hmmm...that sign gives me an idea...

Magtok helps Fus up, only to suddenly shove him through the portal.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 03:16 PM
"Maggot, there is no telling how that will spiral out of control."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 03:18 PM
"Maggot, there is no telling how that will spiral out of control."

Everything always spirals out of control. If I can find a way out of this without being stabbed to death with my own spine, I'll be lucky.

And I don't even have a spine!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 03:22 PM
"Well, it's going to end up with pain for you somehow, that is for su-"

Suddenly, Taki from Soul Calibur drops down from the ceiling, and slices Saurous across the face. Siegfried bursts through a wall, and brings his sword down onto Saurous's head. Saurous catches it.

"Oh hoho...you don't know the punishment for what you have just tried to do, Knight."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 03:25 PM
This isn't a reference to the GameCube version of the game, is it? Because I really don't want to be around if Link shows up. Him and I had a little dispute a while ago.

I don't want to talk about it.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 03:26 PM
*is completely still*

Saurous
2007-05-12, 03:32 PM
This isn't a reference to the GameCube version of the game, is it? Because I really don't want to be around if Link shows up. Him and I had a little dispute a while ago.

I don't want to talk about it.

"Did little Maggy have an affair with Li- oof!"

Taki stabs Saurous in the chest, causing him to let go of the sword and stumble backwards. Saurous snarls, and Soul Edge appears in his right hand.

"Bring it on."

He rushes forward, slashing the sword across Siegfried's face. The knight retaliates by kicking Saurous in the chest, and then slicing open his arm.

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 03:40 PM
When you are having a fight between an imaginary self and someone ELSE'S imaginary self...and you are controlling both....
Sigh.

Castaras
2007-05-12, 03:56 PM
Castaras scuttles back out of the portal, muttering. She opens another portal and heads through, the new portal shutting behind her.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 04:02 PM
Siegfried lifts Saurous up off the ground by the throat, and slams him into a wall.

"Ya know what? I'm not gonna deal with this. Go cause havoc elsewhere."

Saurous teleports the knight away, preferrably towards Magtok's room.

"Oh, and D'anna? If you want logic, you probably shouldn't be looking for it in AMEN."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 04:07 PM
"Did little Maggy have an affair with Li- oof!"

Even if I was a homosexual, I still wouldn't do that. He's a pointy-eared girly kid who depends on his silly destiny and magic to win fights. ((In other words, he's your average filthy androgynous elf.))

What really happened was that I accidently broke his world into mutiple realities. That's why each and every Zelda game has a different Link.

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 04:08 PM
Siegfried lifts Saurous up off the ground by the throat, and slams him into a wall.

"Ya know what? I'm not gonna deal with this. Go cause havoc elsewhere."

"Oh, and D'anna? If you want logic, you probably shouldn't be looking for it in AMEN."

You...You're saying...that I...ME....D'ANNA BIERS.....wants...logic? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm saying you're PATHETIC, not that you're ILLOGICAL. I can handle that for the two of us.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 04:28 PM

Wait...wha-? There's an angry knight out to destroy Soul Edge...in my room?!?

What if he accidently presses the button that fires a thermonuclear warhead at Hyrule? Or the one that unleashes a deadly virus that causes all elves, regardless of gender, to become pregnant with baby dragons? Or even worse...the one that blows up my "Superweapon in Space With Only One Exploitable Weakness!" Without it, I'm not a real villain!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 04:30 PM
"Indeed, there is."

Meanwhile, the crazy knight bumps into the self-destruct switch for the mentioned superweapon.

"Where is that cowardly bas- Oops."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 08:29 PM
Meanwhile, the crazy knight bumps into the self-destruct switch for the aforementioned superweapon.

Saur, my giant Death Moon is suddenly missing. Apparently someone triggered a button that sent it to the Dimension of Psycho-Killer Bunnies From Hell!! :smallannoyed:

Do you have any idea how hard it is to retrieve superweapons from the Dimension of Psycho-Killer Bunnies From Hell!!? I have to use two exclamation points just to say the name of the place!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 08:35 PM
"Are they any stronger than the Rabbit of Caerbannog?"

Siegfried suddenly rushes out of Magtok's room, and rushes towards Saurous.

"There you are!"

Saurous punches the paladin across the face, sending him spiraling into a nearby computer. His head accidentally hits the "Release the Vorpal Bunnies" button. A small door nearby opens, and a group of adorable white bunnies scamper out.

"Oh dear gods, run for your lives!"

Saurous runs away from the bunnies, screaming "The vorpal rabbits are here! Our lives are forfeit!"

PirateMonk
2007-05-12, 08:48 PM
"We must act quickly, or all is lost!" PM opens a crate and throws aerosol cans labeled "Scary Bunny-Be-Gone" to everyone in the base. Then he goes off to obtain the Death Moon.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:06 PM
Happiness walks out of his room (Which just so happens to be that cardboard box in the corner of the living room), and walks over to the commotion.

"What's going o- BUNNIES!"

He rushes over to the growing swarm of rabbits, and scoops one up. He hugs it, and then is decapitated by the angry rabbit with the sound of a can opener.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 09:18 PM
Happiness walks out of his room (Which just so happens to be that cardboard box in the corner of the living room), and walks over to the commotion.

"What's going o- BUNNIES!"

He rushes over to the growing swarm of rabbits, and scoops one up. He hugs it, and then is decapitated by the angry rabbit with the sound of a can opener.

Luckily, all worms are skilled with the sacred holy hand grenade, so Magtok tosses one into the group, and then sends several explosive sheep to make sure the bunnies are killed. As he does all this, he mutters the chorus part of the worms song.

"We are worms, we’re the best and we’ve come to win the war
We’ll stand, we’ll never run, stay until it’s done
Though our friends may fall and our world be blown apart
We’ll strike with all our might, we’ll fight for what is right, ‘till the end
"

PirateMonk
2007-05-12, 09:39 PM
PM eturns with the Death Moon, and uses it in some unspecified way to kill all the Vorpal Bunnies.

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 09:40 PM
D'anna returns with the Death Planet, and uses it to OH EM GEE MY ARM IT'S GOT MY ARM RUN GET IT OFFGETITOFFGETITOFFFFFF-

And this is why I advise not building living planets.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:44 PM
Saurous slaps his forehead, in a "does no one pay attention to each-others' posts anymore?" gesture. A single vorpal bunny crawls out of the mass of corpses, whom Saurous uses a spell on to bind it to the floor.

"Now where do you think you are going? You shall be my new Happiness torture device."

The rabbit floats off the floor, before disappearing.

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 09:54 PM
But...
But...Saurous...I though...I thought that was me! How......how could you BETRAY ME like this? Happiness...he...he was MY torture kitten...

THIS MEANS SLIGHTLY MORE ESCALATED WAR THAN WE WERE ALREADY HAVING!!!!!!!!!!

See! Multiple exclamation marks! THAT is escalated.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 09:58 PM
"Well, there is only one way to settle this in my choosing of the torture device.

SUDDEN DEATH BOGGLE!"

The bunny reappears, and a large Boggle game smashes in through the ceiling.

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 10:00 PM
I spell Kumquat on a quadruple pain score.

*Battery acid is dripped on Happiness's eyeballs.*

Saurous
2007-05-12, 10:05 PM
The bunny looks frustrated for a moment, and then decides to forget the game and rip D'anna's head off.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:08 PM
Magtok pulls a walkie talkie out of nowhere, and after whispering something into it, a bunch of ninja-worms with jetpacks pick up the Death Moon and carry it back to its proper spot in outer space.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-12, 10:09 PM
*is still lying around*

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 10:09 PM
The bunny looks frustrated for a moment, and then decides to forget the game and rip D'anna's head off.

Or, yaknow, not.
*PLOT DEVICE SUPRA ACTIVATE*

Thank you.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-12, 10:12 PM
With the Death Moon back in space, Magtok returns to his quest to find a way to destroy the Dimension of Psycho-Killer Bunnies From Hell!!

Saurous
2007-05-12, 10:12 PM
The rabbit scampers away, obviously not wanting to be involved in the current going-ons any longer. It jumps up into a cage, and cage door slams behind it.

"Okay...D'anna, you can keep torturing Happiness."

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 10:16 PM
The rabbit scampers away, obviously not wanting to be involved in the current going-ons any longer. It jumps up into a cage, and cage door slams behind it.

"Okay...D'anna, you can keep torturing Happiness."

Meh.

D'anna gives Happiness an Impenetrable Godmod Armour and a Happy Ray with a prohibition (D'anna) and sets him loose.

Saurous
2007-05-12, 10:23 PM
"YAY!"

Happiness shoots Saurous with the Ray, and the necromancer sighs.

"Happiness, you should know by now that I cannot be made happy by unnatural means."

"Shoot. I'll just have to shoot Magtok with it, then."

Happiness runs off to shoot Magtok with the Happy Ray.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 02:13 AM
The spider comes back through a portal, scuttles over to the mp3 player, and starts listening to its music again.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 08:00 AM
Happiness skips in, and shoots at Castaras with the Happy Ray.

Meanwhile, Saurous wanders out of one of the labs, with the Bronze Dragon greatsword that he still hasn't gotten rid of held over one shoulder. He places it down onto a nearby table, before sitting down on the couch and turning the TV on to Comedy Central.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 08:04 AM
Castaras glares at happiness.

So what is this supposed to -

Her eyes change to a bright blue.

Ooo. Cool!

Saurous
2007-05-13, 08:17 AM
"YAY! Come, my merrymaking friend! Let us spread happiness to the rest of AMEN!"

He shoots Saurous with the Ray, and the necromancer smacks him across the face.

"Stop trying."

Castaras
2007-05-13, 08:21 AM
Sounds like fun!

Castaras scuttles off the sofa into the kitchen. A moment later she comes out with a group of bright blue potions following her.

Dartonus
2007-05-13, 08:25 AM
Odd joe enters. anyone near him gains 70 pounds, becomes 3 feet shorter, and loses 2 levels in each class.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 08:32 AM
Saurous skitters away, keeping out of the range of Odd Joe's ability.

Meanwhile, Happiness shoots at Odd Joe from a distance with the Happy Ray.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 08:34 AM
Castaras scuttles past Odd Joe, the effect bouncing off a magical shield. She heads over to the sofa and picks up the mp3 player with her magic, before going back into the kitchen, humming.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:31 AM
*still very, very dead*

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 11:36 AM
"YAY!"

Happiness shoots Saurous with the Ray, and the necromancer sighs.

"Happiness, you should know by now that I cannot be made happy by unnatural means."

"Shoot. I'll just have to shoot Magtok with it, then."

Happiness runs off to shoot Magtok with the Happy Ray.

Magtok doesn't seem to be affected by the Happy Ray.

Happiness, if several centuries spent in therapy in a dimension without time can't help me, neither can your little toy.

Fus, stop being dead or I'll tell Cassie you told me you chose to kill yourself so you wouldn't have to look at her ugly face ever again.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 11:38 AM
Fox-Exy wakes up and heads out.

"So... what did I miss?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 12:29 PM
Magtok hits Fus in the side of the head with a little baseball bat, and repeats what he said, believing that Fus. is only playing dead.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 12:29 PM
Fox-Exy looks over.

"Looks like someone needs a gemstone."

Saurous
2007-05-13, 12:49 PM
"I'm beginning to think that Magtok is going through puberty. That's one good explanation for his attitude lately."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 12:53 PM
Vespe walks in from his room.
Oh look, I'm back.
Vespe turns into an Xbox 360 for no exact reason.
Cool. Lime green text.
After a slightly Transformers-ish sequence, Vespe turns into an Xbox 360 robot.
Eek! CAD will kill me!
Vespe flees the base.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 12:59 PM
Castaras scuttles back into the kitchen, thinking.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 01:08 PM
"I'm beginning to think that Magtok is going through puberty. That's one good explanation for his attitude lately."

Attitude? What attitude? I haven't done anything except try to get revenge on each and every one of you. I do that nearly every day.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 01:08 PM
Vespe comes walking back in, evidently a hyena.
Hmm... no full moon, no evidently magical effect, sounds like player fiat. Ah well. At least I'm lawsuit free now.
Vespe curls up underneath the couch.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 01:15 PM
Attitude? What attitude? I haven't done anything except try to get revenge on each and every one of you. I do that nearly every day.

"Definatly Puberty"

Fox-Exy grins.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 01:18 PM
Puberty? What the hell are you idiots talking about? I'm not doing anything differently at all!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 01:23 PM
Vespe suddenly appears on the couch and pulls out a book.
Hey everyone, I'm going to make AMEN jump the shark remember the good ol' days at Evil High?
Suddenly, everyone gets sucked into a flashback to Evil High, which probably most likely didn't happen totally really happened. For real.
Vespe gets shoved into a locker by a passing jock.
Ah yes, the good ol' days.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 01:32 PM
Vespe suddenly appears on the couch and pulls out a book.
Hey everyone, I'm going to make AMEN jump the shark remember the good ol' days at Evil High?
Suddenly, everyone gets sucked into a flashback to Evil High, which probably most likely didn't happen totally really happened. For real.
Vespe gets shoved into a locker by a passing jock.
Ah yes, the good ol' days.

Magtok is almost completely unrecognizable, as he is without his cybernetics or his cloak. The only thing remotely Magtok-ish is the scar over his eye.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 01:32 PM
"Vespe, there never was an Evil High."

Saurous is suddenly dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt with a small skull on it and jeans. He glances about.

"Aw, hell."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 01:39 PM
Vespe blows the door off the locker, and steps out. He's dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans.
Yep. Let's see here...what to do....
Vespe looks around to find a plot. While he's doing that, a bell rings.
Aw man, I'm late for Singing.
Vespe snaps his fingers, and a large motorcycle bursts in through a window, which he promptly leaps on and drives off.
Say, why did I sell this thing?

Exachix
2007-05-13, 01:40 PM
Fox-Exy reverts to normal... and seems... normal... Seeing as he's at high school at the moment. (metaphorically).

"Weird"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 01:57 PM
Magtok walks down the hall, a tough guy grabs him by the arms and pins him against a locker.

Hey there, Maggy. Long time no see. My boys and I don't have enough money fo lunch, and we were hoping you'd be nice enough to fork over yours.

Leave me alone, Darth.

Who's gonna make me? Your mommy? She's dead, Maggy! Dead! Your daddy? Rotting in the grave, with lead in his face! Just like the rest of your pathetic little family! All of 'em are rotting in the ground, with worms in their brains! You should be there with 'em, but instead, you got lucky.

Today you ain't gonna be so lucky. Its not as if some stranger is gonna come walking by and try to help you. After all, this is Evil High, whee there ain't no heroes here to rescue rats like you! Hell, I'll probably get extra credit for doin' this!

Exachix
2007-05-13, 01:58 PM
Exachix (Elf form) wanders, watching the tough guy and Magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 02:10 PM
Skywalker, if you don't let go of me, I'll *gak*

The kid begins Force-Choking Magtok.

You'll do what!? Ask a paladin to magick your momma back to life so she can fight for you? It ain't happenin' Maggy! I already know they tried everything they could, and your parents' souls still showed up missing. They are as dead as you'll be if you don't give me your lunch money right ****in' now!

Saurous
2007-05-13, 02:12 PM
Saurous smirks at Magtok and the other man, when someone rushes up behind him.

"Yo. Saurous, Mrs. Endor wants to speak with you."

"Thanks, Sauron."

Saurous rushes off towards one of the classrooms.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 02:19 PM
Exachix watches, slightly amused.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 02:23 PM
Magtok glares at Exachix, with a glare that says: Elf, if we ever meet again in some distant future, I'm going to hunt you down and kill your wife, children and friends, and then I'll make you regret ever being born with such a long life span.

Skywalker continues strangling the life out of Magtok.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 02:33 PM
Exachix shrugs and sends a look back saying. If only you knew half the story... I guess help would be what you need.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 02:33 PM
A teenage version of Moon Called walks down the hallway, with a backpack and wearing a typical Japanese style school uniform. Walking next to her is a Japanese looking guy in black armor. "And that, Shredder, is what I call plot."

"I never saw it that way. Maybe I should find ways to avoid this plot of which you speak..."

The teenage Moon Called grins. "Good idea."

Castaras
2007-05-13, 02:35 PM
Castaras appears as a quiet, thin little half-drow girl in ragged clothes, books under her arm. She glances round, hiding in the shadows. A group of drow kids nearby sit talking loudly about how half-drow's are so weak compared to the pure drows, and other insults to Castaras. She stays in the shadows, watching them.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 02:45 PM
Exachix finally gets a description going....

Exachix is a teenage elf (duh) wearing a red fleece and dark trousers. The shirt underneeth is black, and it looks like he's wearing work boots. He looks around and hmms.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 02:48 PM
Saurous walks back out of the classroom, grinning.

"...and just restart the computer for it to work."

As he turns around, a teenaged version of Nightmare slams him against a wall.

"Well if it isn't the little nerd."

"Well if it isn't the little jock who is obviously compensating for something."

"You little f***. I could punch you in the face right now, and no one would care."

"Really? So if I did this, then no one would care?"

Saurous kicks Nightmare in the groin, and he tumbles to the floor.

"Oh you little...."

"Moron, attacking me for no real reason."

He walks away from him, before coming to Magtok and Skywalker.

"There is a moron beating up someone weaker than them every three feet, isn't there?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 02:56 PM
As if to prove testament to the younger Saurous' words, a group of Drow walks up to Moon Called, who had just recently parted ways with Shredder. "Well well. If it isn't the little slut's daughter. Gonna kill all the Paladins, then?" Says one particularly attractive female.

Moon Called sighs. "Get a life, Black Rose." She says, and keeps walking.

"Ohh, the little wanna-be Drow gets angry, does she?"

Moon Called stops mid-step, and turns to face the other Drow. "Look. My history is none of your business. Got it? Don't think I don't know how to use my sword."

Black Rose smirks, and shrugs. "Whatever." With that, the group walks away, supposedly to join the group unbeknownst to Moon Called, tormenting Castaras.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 02:57 PM
Exachix watches all of this, silently.

Some elves jeer at him.

"I bet he can't hit an apple on my head... look! Hey Exachix, hit this." He puts an apple on his head.

Exachix spins around, anger in his eyes, draws and fires an arrow at him.
His friends gasp sudenlly as a arrow appears in the apple-person's forehead.

Exachix turns back and looks around.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 03:00 PM
Nightmare pulls himself up off the floor, and charges towards Saurous.

"You jerk! I'm gonna bisect you!"

"I'm surprised you know what that means."

The teenaged necromancer sidesteps, and puts his foot in front of Nightmare. He trips, smashing into a locker.

"Oww..."

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:03 PM
Exachix looks at the drow harrasing Castaras, then at Nightmare, then Skywalker.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 03:04 PM
Suddenly, a small metal claw flies through the halls. It sails directly over to Skywalker and Magtok, and then sticks its pointy self in Skywalker's eyes. It then beats Skywalker he has a pair of balck eyes, a broken nose, and three dislodged teeth. Magtok walks over future villain, and then grins.

That was my little creation, the floating robotic hand. Maybe someday, you'll get your own robotic hand too.

You *spits blood* little-

-I'm appalled, little Annie! I thought having a slave-whore as a mother, and never meeting your father would be more than enough to make you humble and more sympathetic to others with issues with their parents!

Magtok stomps on Skywalker's throat, and then walks away, leaving the guy to lie on the ground in his own blood.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:04 PM
Of course, we all know what her parents were like. Her father was a fricking slave.

A slave? Why would her mother go with a human slave?

She's a whore, of course.

Castaras drops her books, watching. Magic surrounds her hands, and she shouts an arcane word. The group of drow freeze into ice cubes. A tall drow teacher casts a hold person, levitating Castaras off to one of the rooms. The door slams shut.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:13 PM
Exachix watches and hmms, before carefully poking a drow statue.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 03:16 PM
He walks away from him, before coming to Magtok and Skywalker.

"There is a moron beating up someone weaker than them every three feet, isn't there?"

Possibly. This is Evil High, after all. Whoever came up with the idea to build this school and fill it with people like Skywalker must've been either a sadist or a f***ing idiot.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:18 PM
"Consider both"

He pokes more frozen drow.

"I mean... look at these drow."

Saurous
2007-05-13, 03:20 PM
Possibly. This is Evil High, after all. Whoever came up with the idea to build this school and fill it with people like Skywalker must've been either a sadist or a f***ing idiot.

"Good point."

Sauron suddenly rushes over, grinning.

"Dude! Saurous! I just found this cool gold ring, and when I put it on, I feel so much power! I can even read othe..."

He points at Magtok suddenly.

"SCREW YOU!"

A pair of laser beams shoot from his eyes, and Saurous slaps his forhead. "I need new friends..."

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:20 PM
Exachix watches and hmms, before carefully poking a drow statue.
The magic fades away from the drow, and they turn to glare at Exachix.

Look. It's a piece of filth. What's it doing round here?

Damned if I know.

The teacher's won't care if we kill him, right?

Who cares what those losers in charge think? We have this elf here. Helpless. We can kill him. Then sacrifice him as an extra offering, seeing as Exams are coming up. We may get good luck.

Then lets do it!

The drow stand up, readying their magic, one drawing a wickedly curved sword.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:23 PM
Exachix smiles and bows his head as they surround him.

"Bring it on... filth. I guess your mothers wouldn't have been happy to see you when you were born, explains the lack of intelligence for attacking me."

He concentrates and waits for them to start their attack.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:24 PM
Why you S.O.B!!!

The drow with the sword brings it down on Exachix. The others throw magic missiles at him.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 03:28 PM
"SCREW YOU!"

A pair of laser beams shoot from his eyes, and Saurous slaps his forehead.

Magtok stands perfectly still, and the laser beams end up tearing off what looked like half of his face. In reality, it was a mask used to hide his robotic half.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:30 PM
Exachix's form flickers and seems to turn invisible... however a wave to very hot air emanates from him when he does this. Where his form was sometimes a blue flame flickers around the edge. This form turns on the elf with the sword and turns a red colour, showing a burning Exachix looking unhappy.

"Look Mr Drow.. let me show you."

A burst of flame comes out and the hand-like appendage of fire on the end hits the sword-Drow in the mouth. fExachix looks at the others as the magic missiles hit.

"Fools. If that the best?"

He throws a fireball up and the fireball hits the sword drow.. and the burst radius will probably get the other two drow.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:31 PM
The drow kids collapse, the sword drow dead, the others just out of it.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:32 PM
fExachix reverts to normal... standing in the center of a ground 0. He smiles.

"So... will you attack me again? Or a friend maybe? Looks like you're in some trouble now."

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:35 PM
The drow bodies stay dead/knocked out.

Castaras gets pushed out of the room, face streaked with blood. She glances round and disappears into one of the darker corridors.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:35 PM
Exachix looks at her, and contemplates following Castaras, but kicks one of the bodies.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 03:40 PM
Magtok picks up the mask that once hid his robot half, and changes his mind and drops it on the ground.

Meh, I don't need that mask anymore. Skywalker and the rest will pick on someone else instead now, and harass me for being a cyborg.

As Castaras runs away, Magtok glares at the drow teacher who probably hurt her, and then tries to follow Castaras.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 03:43 PM
Saurous sighs, and pulls the ring away from Sauron.

"You don't know how to use this thing."

He puts it into his pocket, before walking off. He glances at the fleeing Castaras, before sitting down quietly.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:47 PM
Castaras carries on down the corridors, weaving through the maze of kids, sensing someone is following her.

Exachix
2007-05-13, 03:48 PM
Exachix shifts to fox form and heads off into the shadows, trying to waylaid Cassie.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 03:54 PM
Magtok gets frustrated with trying to locate Castaras, and decides to just beat the crap out of the drow teacher instead. He enters the classroom with his pet flying robotic hand on his shoulder.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 03:56 PM
The drow teacher looks up from his desk, where he's cleaning a bloodied dagger.

Yes?

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 04:02 PM
The drow teacher looks up from his desk, where he's cleaning a bloodied dagger.

Yes?

Magtok silently gives the teacher a cold glare, and then the claw hand suddenly lunges for the teacher's face. Each fingertip is about as sharp as the dagger he's cleaning, and hoping to tear apart the teacher's face.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 04:05 PM
He waves a hand, and he fades away, reappearing behind Magtok.

Trying to kill me won't get you out of homework, boy.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 04:10 PM
Suddenly as Saurous sits, Nightmare grabs Saurous by the throat, and tries to choke him.

"GAK! What the hell are you doing!?"

"Revenge for all of the quips at my intelligence. I brought a few friends along to help."

A few muscular elves and humans step out of the corners, and crack their knuckles. Nightmare drags Saurous into an empty room, and the others follow. After a few moments, the sounds of punching and kicking can be heard.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 04:11 PM
He waves a hand, and he fades away, reappearing behind Magtok.

Trying to kill me won't get you out of homework, boy.

Magtok doesn't even bother turning around. I don't care about the homework. I'm already going to flunk necromancy.

The claw turns around, and zooms towards the man's face again.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 04:13 PM
Mmhmm. Of course.

The claw tears off the skin from the teacher's face, revealing a lich's face. It smirks, idly resting a dagger at Magtok's throat.

I suggest you call off your claw.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 04:22 PM
Mmhmm. Of course.

The claw tears off the skin from the teacher's face, revealing a lich's face. It smirks, idly resting a dagger at Magtok's throat.

I suggest you call off your claw.

Get your dagger off my throat first.

In a completely different location, a young Agent Smith helps Nightmare beat up Saurous.

Castaras
2007-05-13, 04:24 PM
The teacher watches Magtok, and smirks, withdrawing the dagger.

You amuse me enough to let you go unharmed. Run along now.

He fades away, chuckling.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 04:29 PM
The teacher watches Magtok, and smirks, withdrawing the dagger.

You amuse me enough to let you go unharmed. Run along now.

He fades away, chuckling.

Magtok walks away, muttering to himself.

Next time, I'll bring the Desert Eagles with me. I'll make him, Skywalker, Agent Smith, and the rest of them all pay. Even the Headmaster himself will feel my glorious vengeance...

He happens to walk by the people beating up Saur.

He deserves what he gets for being a bystander when I was dealing with Skywalker...

Saurous
2007-05-13, 04:32 PM
Saurous, now bloodied and fighting back unconsciousness, pulls away from the others. He smashes Nightmare into a wall, and rushes down a hallway.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 04:45 PM
"HEY!" Moon Called appears on seen, just after Saurous runs off. "Save it for the Lawful Goods, you idiots. You're acting like Barbarians. And don't tell me that you are. This is supposed to be a sophisticated school for potential leaders." The Half-Elf, Half-Drow puts her hands on her hips and glares at the assaulting teenagers.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 04:52 PM
All of the assaulters except for Nightmare back down.

"Yes, Moon. Please don't hurt us," they say in unison.

Nightmare yanks his head out of the wall, and the side that hit it is purple and bleeding.

"That little freak...I'm going to destroy him."

He pushes past the half-Drow, and chases after Saurous, completely ignoring everything Moon said. As he runs down the hallway, one of the locker doors open, and he smashes into it, slumping to the floor. Saurous steps out from behind the door, wiping some blood out of his eyes.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 05:03 PM
Moon Called sighs. "I'm glad you see it my way. Now, if you'll excuse me." She turns and chases after Nightmare.

She catches up to the pair shortly after Nightmare falls to the floor. "Sheaze. Do I have to keep everything in line here?" Moon Called asks as she kneels by Nightmare to take his pulse. "You. Saurous, right? Go see the White Mages. You're a mess."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 05:06 PM
All of the assaulters except for Nightmare back down.

"Yes, Moon. Please don't hurt us," they say in unison.

Nightmare yanks his head out of the wall, and the side that hit it is purple and bleeding.

"That little freak...I'm going to destroy him."

He pushes past the half-Drow, and chases after Saurous, completely ignoring everything Moon said. As he runs down the hallway, one of the locker doors open, and he smashes into it, slumping to the floor. Saurous steps out from behind the door, wiping some blood out of his eyes.

Magtok walks over to Saur, giving Nightmare a good kick to the head on the way there.

Its a shame the teachers don't even try to protect those of us with actual talent. They're letting high-quality evil go to waste.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 05:09 PM
Saurous glances over at Magtok.

"I can see what you mean. They never do anything to those such as Nightmare here, but they always go off on the people who actually matter."

Nightmare begins pulling himself up off the floor, but fails. He manages to move his head into a position to glare at Saurous. The teenaged necromancer glares back at him.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 05:21 PM
"Yeah, yeah, our headmaster is stupid. Of you go. White Mage. Both of you." Moon Called says, pushing Saurous towards the White Mage's office. "Or do I have to carry both of you?"

Saurous
2007-05-13, 05:24 PM
"I'll walk, thank you very much."

Saurous walks into the White Mage's office, and Nightmare finally manages to pull himself up off the floor. He walks after Saurous.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-13, 05:29 PM
Moon Called sighs. "Why is it that I only get the feeling that their's only a handful of us who're actually serious about our alignments?" She pulls a hair band out of her back pack and walks towards the gym, pulling her hair into a pony tail.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 05:40 PM
After a while, Saurous exits the Mages office, running a hand down a large scar next to his eye. He walks down the hallway, heading for his necromancy classroom. He also wonders to himself when the flashback is going to end.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 06:32 PM
Not any time soon pal. Vespe's player says to Saurous.

Vespe walks down the hall, not really doing anything interesting, mostly just posting to alert everyone he's back from Spider Man 3.

Vespe hops into a locker and jumps back out in a black Spider Elf costume. Sweet. Time to go murderin'.
Vespe swings away, whilst Vespe's player starts concocting a backstory to justify the upcoming fight.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 06:42 PM
Saurous exits the classroom, reading over some notes. He thinks for a moment, and then begins talking to himself for a moment.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to join a group of villains that fight each other more than they fight heroes and everyone in the group is insane? And why do I keep getting the feeling that I'm going to fall in love with a certain half-elf, half-drow? And why the hell am I talking to myself?"

One of Saurous's classmates shrugs.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 07:22 PM
Magtok tries to find Saruous in the halls.

Necromancer, we need to talk about something important. Somewhere where the teachers aren't watching. Now.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 07:28 PM
"I see. Anywhere in particular?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 07:31 PM
"I see. Anywhere in particular?"

No. I was hoping we'd discuss this in the restroom, but it might be filled with the potheads and jerks who usually hang out there. You wouldn't know of anywhere else without scrying devices or cameras, would you?

Saurous
2007-05-13, 07:34 PM
"There is the one storage room at the end of the south hallway..."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 08:12 PM
"There is the one storage room at the end of the south hallway..."

Then that's where we'll go.

Magtok walks briskly towards the storage room, and his floating metal hand gestures that Saur should follow.

Saurous
2007-05-13, 08:14 PM
Saurous waits a moment, making sure no one is paying attention to him, and then follows Magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 08:23 PM
Saurous waits a moment, making sure no one is paying attention to him, and then follows Magtok.

When they finally get to the storage room, Magtok tells the robot claw to guard the door, and then he turns back to Saurous.

Necromancer, this school is really, really messed up. The teachers are corrupt, the headmaster is never seen, and the principal is a communist. Something needs to be done.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 08:47 PM
Vespe and his band suddenly pop up in the storage room playing "We're Not Gonna Take It."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 08:49 PM
Vespe and his band suddenly pop up in the storage room playing "We're Not Gonna Take It."

Damnit Vespe, I'm trying to start up a secret revolution against the corrupt teachers and staff. I don't need you playing a song!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-13, 08:53 PM
Damnit Vespe, I'm trying to start up a secret revolution against the corrupt teachers and staff. I don't need you playing a song!

But I'm a bard! You'll get a bonus to your skill checks and attack rolls! Can I help Magtok? Pleasepleaseplease?

Lord Magtok
2007-05-13, 08:58 PM
But I'm a bard! You'll get a bonus to your skill checks and attack rolls! Can I help Magtok? Pleasepleaseplease?

A bard, eh? Can you use your CHA stat to persuade the others to join the Revolution? Can you make the epic speeches and inform everyone that we outnumber the teachers, and that they are corrupt and don't care about the greater evil?

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 09:36 PM
Uber looks around.
How come almost every time I'm here, no one else is?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 10:56 PM
Fus, as this was in the past, is now alive again.

He looks exactly the same as he does in the present.

"Umm...why am I back at Evil High?"

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:04 PM
((Fus died? geez i missed a lot))

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:11 PM
"Why do I have the feeling something bad is about to happen?"

*skewered in the face!*

"Oh yeah. This is where I died and was cyborged."

*thwump*
*drag, drag, drag*

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:12 PM
Uber watches through a portal window.
Ooo... That was ugly... And it explains a lot. Sorta.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:14 PM
"Wait. I know what's going to happen. I can prevent this.

"Self Resurrect!"

*run*

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:24 PM
Uber leans in a little closer to the portal.
This is starting to get interesting.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:27 PM
"Identify Unknown Killer!"

A small orb appears. A vague humanoid shape appears in the orb.

"Focus!"

The orb begins focusing slightly.

*sigh* "Focus All The Way, Dammit!"

The orb focuses all the way, dammit. It shows a picture of-

NARRATOR: Will Fus EVER find out who his killer is? Tune in next time, in about 3 minutes!

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:30 PM
Uber slams his fists on air which for some reason makes a THUNK! sound.
Dammit! I have to wait three minutes?! I don't know if I'll be able to!

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:34 PM
The orb reveals a picture of...

"GARLAND?!"

He knocked down the crap out of me!

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:35 PM
Uber relaxes a bit.
Ah... much better. Who's Garland?

Goblin Music
2007-05-13, 11:40 PM
*n00bslap!*

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:41 PM
Uber dodges without realizing it.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-13, 11:41 PM
Uber relaxes a bit.
Ah... much better. Who's Garland?

((He's the first and last boss of FF1.))

Uberblah
2007-05-13, 11:45 PM
((*foreheadslap* i feel stupid now cuz i did know that even though i don't play FF for fear of addiction))

Exachix
2007-05-14, 03:34 AM
teenage Exy reverts to Elf Form and begins to wander, listening to music on an mp3 player.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-14, 06:49 AM
A bard, eh? Can you use your CHA stat to persuade the others to join the Revolution? Can you make the epic speeches and inform everyone that we outnumber the teachers, and that they are corrupt and don't care about the greater evil?

Sure Magtok.
Vespe sits down and starts thinking of a good song to play and writing a speech, while his player starts tapping his watch and politely reminding Vespe that he has to go to school.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-14, 08:05 AM
I'm currently Playing FFX, Why is it that every FF game gets worse than the last one starting at VII?

Tidus sucks and I hope he dies. I keep losing because of it.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 09:48 AM
Exachix wanders around, avoiding teachers and some students.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 09:49 AM
Castaras mutters something about how the flashback doesn't seem to be going away, and heads down to the library. She slowly opens the door, peering nervously inside. Seeing noone in there, she sighs in relief, heading to one of the more hidden tables, taking out some books and flicking through them.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 09:59 AM
Exachix, in his general sneakyness, finds a room he hasn't seem before, or the libary, he enters in slight curiosity.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 10:07 AM
Castaras instinctively moves deeper into the shadows, half-fading from sight.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-14, 10:09 AM
Time Freezes, although you can still percieve it, you cannot move. Rex enters through the grey haze. It gets hard to focus. He looks refracted, as if parts of him were stretched and split through a twirling crystal. He looks injured.

Panting, you realize that you sense his energy growing. Much more than normal. Parts that are being stretched split into red and blue charges, before piecing back together. He looks mad.

A figure in a black cape follows him, his face his hidden behind a Ceramic Doll mask. You may recognise him as the Masked Man. He's holding a sword the size of him, leght and thickness. In fact, on the blade is engraved a figure of a woman, actual sized. He swings.

In an instance, the room tears in half, but nothing other than Rex and him move. It is stopped by four blades. Rex's shirt is now blue, rather than his red, his hair turned white, and skin is jet black. Both of his eyes turn into the weird Rubi Oculi. And he has four hands and swords.

In an instance, he, well, not really moved, rather, refracted in front of The Masked Man, and made a lung for him, the Masked Man's speed is still unhindered from the sword. The perception of time space mutates, and everything looks like it's in slow motion, as the Lady in The Sword Transforms into a 30 ft. Snake, and the Sword with it. Less than an Inch wide at it's thickest point, he still manges to block all of Rex's 30 stabs. Rex refracts behind him, it's almost to late, but the Masked Man manages to blaco those as well.

Anti-Rex is feral, He crouches on the ground on fours, and runs-refracts, around the Masked Man stabbing him along the way. The tinks of Steel on Fiber ring loudly throught the room.

Anti-Rex howls, He refracts into eight forms of himself and lay off an full fledged attack. Masked Man catches them all with his blade, and leads a counterswing. AntiRex is thrown out of the building, the Masked man follows.

It takes you a moment to realize you can move again, and the rumbling from the HQ settling after being sliced apart echos, but it doesn't fall.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 10:14 AM
Exachix doesn't note Castaras, and wanders, appently looking for something.

And then is very confused.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-14, 10:25 AM
*runs from Garland into the library*

*slam*

"Invincible Lock!"

Castaras
2007-05-14, 10:27 AM
Castaras stays in the shadows, bright blue eyes watching the goings ons in the library.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 10:31 AM
Exachix sits at a table and gets a book of a shelf.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-05-14, 11:20 AM
Curly wanders into the library, stops and looks around"Huh, where am I? Oh, well. Hey more books, come to Curly. Oh hey Castaras." Walks over to bookshelf, sees interesting book, starts to read it. Is now oblivious to what is happening

V Junior
2007-05-14, 12:00 PM
Guuuuhhh.... Ugh, what happened? Oh, yeah, SATs. Drat.

Junior gets up, still in her school dress. She pauses, then spins into ninja clothes, like they do on The Sims. She then wakes up Dark Junior, and sees that Kiddie is gone.

YES! NOW I ONLY HAVE DARK JUNIOR!!!

She makes a potion and then drinks it. She sighs.

Where oh where is my knight Magtok?
Oh dear... I don't want to know...

Exachix
2007-05-14, 12:26 PM
(Libary)
Exachix is reading a book on Physics, looking up occasionally.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 12:31 PM
Castaras, muttering about how stupid this evil high school flashback is, stays in the shadows, reading her book, keeping a half eye on those in the library.

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 12:34 PM
BOOM!
half of the school gets vaporised except one lone anti-explosives suite, out of which comes laughter

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 12:50 PM
Where oh where is my knight Magtok?
Oh dear... I don't want to know...

Magtok crawls out of a nuke shelter, and looks around, trying to find out who said his name.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-14, 01:12 PM
*Rex sleeps on a desk in his underwear....try to take narration from me, why dontcha...*
Wow, it's like a High School Flashback. Wait a minute... I was never awake in high school. Wait a minute, where's my fangirls? Wait, I never went to Highschool...
* Rex realizes he's in the teacher desk *
That's better. Now, Class.*still in his underwear*Today we will talk about the advanced uses of magic to... *Rex rambles on for an-* Excuse me sir? You, the one who keeps talking. *Me?* Yeah, shut up, and let me teach, or it's off to detention.*sorry*

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:13 PM
Castaras stays in the library, seeing as it survived the explosion. She carries on reading.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:27 PM
Exachix looks up and may note that Castaras is there.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:32 PM
Castaras would probably be visible now. She turns a page in her book, fully engrossed.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:38 PM
Exachix watches, shifts to fox form, leaving his book, and trots over to her.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:42 PM
Castaras carries on reading, not noticing Exy.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:44 PM
Exy trots to beside her and looks up at her.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:46 PM
Castaras turns a page in her book, still not noticing anyone or anything.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:49 PM
Fox-Exy trots over and sits on a chair by her, looking to the libary door and then at her book.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:52 PM
Castaras finally notices the fox. She smiles slightly, watching Exachix.

A group of drow kids walk in, talking of the temples and guilds they'll be joining when they leave the school.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:53 PM
Exachix looks at them and glares.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 01:56 PM
Castaras notices them and fades away into the shadows again.

The drow kids see Exachix and walk over.

Aww...its a cute ickle fox...

One of them attempts to grab Exachix by the tail and hold him in front of them.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 01:57 PM
Ok... so he's grabbed.

Bad move.

"Oh look.. an idiot servant of his slimeness. Lolth."

He begins to get very hot.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:07 PM
Castaras watches from the depths of the shadows, hidden. The drow kid drops the fox, and curses.

Holy...! This fox is boiling hot!
Yeah right...

Another drow kid goes to touch the fox and jumps back.

Maybe we should get lost before something bad happens...
But it insulted the Dark Mother!
Yeah...so what? C'mon, lets leave the freak show.

The drow kids saunter off from the fox, out of the library again.

I thought we were going to see the half-human bitch...
Well she isn't here, is she?
Damn...

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:08 PM
Fox-Exachix growls.

"Silly people."

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:10 PM
Castaras stays in the shadows, nervous.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:15 PM
Fox-Exachix goes to the door, check they have gone, then bounds back to the table, looks around, then looks at the book.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:19 PM
It seems to have been advanced magical studies. Very advanced.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:21 PM
Fox-Exy lays down by it and reads, sometimes looking where Cassie went, sometimes at the door.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:23 PM
Castaras stays in the shadows, watching the fox.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:24 PM
The fox looks over occasionally, then back to the book.

"Are you insulted?"

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:28 PM
How do I know you won't be like those people?

Castaras shifts into full view from the shadows.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:35 PM
Exachix turns to Castaras with a grin.

"Because I'd have burnt you by now."

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:35 PM
Castaras watches Exachix, picking up her books.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:38 PM
Fox-Exy watches her, no longer grinning.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:42 PM
Thanks. But you'll get attacked more here. That's how they always are.

Castaras stuffs the books into her bag of holding.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:47 PM
Exachix watches.

"Ha! I killed 4 drow the other day, they won't trouble people any more. I'm sure if they return they may be decorating the floor."

Castaras
2007-05-14, 02:50 PM
Well congratulations to you then.

She glances at her watch.

Hmm...advanced magic next...

She teleports away to her next class.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 02:51 PM
Fox-Exachix watches her go, trots out of the libary and looks around, before trying to remember if it's a boarding school or not.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 03:11 PM
Magtok heads to his next class, and gets there at around the time the class ends. A fat bald guy with a round hovercraft thingy yells at him.

Magtok, you're the brightest kid in this class! You could be getting an A+, but instead you're failing my class! Why can't you just apply yourself, show up on time and do what you're told?!?

Sorry Ms. Wicked Witch of the West, but I hate magic. If it couldn't bring my parents back to life, and prevent me from living life as a cybernetic freak, then it isn't worth learning.

Wha-What? I'm giving you a detention for this disrespect and insubordination!

Whatever.

RING!!!

There's the bell. I gotta go head to my Technology class now. Unlike you, Robotnik teaches something useful.

Magtok walks away, while Ms. West writes up a detention/torture form.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 03:18 PM
Fox-Exachix shifts to elf and enters his class, looking at the teacher, or where the teacher should be.

"Great."

"Ah the new one, silence child and listen."

Exachix sighs and watches her write. The lesson seems to be advanced elemental control..

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 03:24 PM
GM wanders the halls to technology class

Castaras
2007-05-14, 03:25 PM
Castaras appears in the advanced magics class, silent. She moves over to one of the desks, and takes out her stuff, ignoring the snide comments around her from the other drow.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 03:28 PM
Saurous teleports into the advanced magic class, and sits down at one of the desks. He pulls out a few textbooks, and sits silently.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 03:29 PM
Exachix listens to his own teacher, wondering what happened to AMEN HQ, and why they were here, before hmming and thinking about many other things.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 03:29 PM
GM wanders the halls to technology class

Hey GM, you got here right on time. Robotnik is about to explain his whole Death Egg thing.