PDA

View Full Version : AMEN VIII: The REAL one!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Castaras
2007-05-14, 03:31 PM
The teacher of Advanced magics goes to the front of the class, and starts summoning some stuff to copy down on magical theory.

Castaras waves a hand over her pen, letting it do all the hardwork, while she half listens.

Exachix
2007-05-14, 03:39 PM
Exachix continues to listen as the teacher demonstrates some of the elemental magics available and such uses for them.

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 03:44 PM
Cool *Sits and listens to Robotnik while thinking how to turn this in to a new RC weapon*

Saurous
2007-05-14, 03:48 PM
Saurous listens, while his pen glows faintly and begins writting. One of the people sitting near him, a boy in brightly colored clothing and face paint, sighs.

"Gods...this is sooooo boring..."

"Quiet, Kefka."

Kefka sticks his tongue out at Saurous, and then goes back to his notes.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 03:54 PM
The teacher carries on droning on about the theoretical principles of wish/miracle type spells.

Castaras sits there, half listening, a tad bored.

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 03:57 PM
unknown to any one there is a tape-recorder in the room recording every thing the teacher says

Exachix
2007-05-14, 03:59 PM
Exachix's teacher finishes for a while and the class leaves that classroom.

Exachix hmms and heads back to the library, browsing and looking for books.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 04:03 PM
Kefka looks up from his notes, and a grin spreads across his face. His hand slides under his desk, and a small beam of energy shoots from it. It flies towards the teacher's desk, and blows a large chunk out of it. The chunk smashes into the teacher's face.

Saurous sighs. "I need to find new friends..."

Even though he says this, he is obviously trying to keep from laughing.

Castaras
2007-05-14, 04:06 PM
The chunk flies off a magical shield, and the teacher turns to stare at the class, a powerful dominate spell settling on Kefka.

But just at that moment, the bell rings, and this class ends. Castaras picks up her books and quickly teleports away.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 04:32 PM
Saurous quickly stuffs all his books into his bag, and quickly walks out of the classroom.

Kefka sits quietly in his seat, a dull expression in his eyes.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 04:32 PM
Meanwhile, Magtok listens intently to Robotnik (aka Eggman), jotting down notes and doodling little superweapons. Just before the bell rings, Magtok hands in his extra credit assignment, a bunch of blueprints of Metal Sonic, with notes as to how he Robotnik should use it in Sonic 3.

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 04:38 PM
GM walks out of the finished class and retrieves his tape-recorder then heads of to the chemistry labs

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 05:03 PM
Magtok leaves Technology, and is suddenly punched in the face by a dozen Agent Smiths at once, and then pinned against a locker.

Magtok, welcome back. We missed you.

I was only gone a week. My parents were killed and I had to take a short time off for their funeral. Now what do you want?

I want what you want, I want everything. But for right now, I want revenge for what you did to Skywalker.

He got what was coming to him. You'll get the same if you don't-

One of the Smiths sucker-punches Magtok in the face before he can finish his sentence. His nose starts to bleed a little.

Even with your prostetics, you are still only human, Magtok.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 05:08 PM
Saurous walks down the hallway, heading towards his next class. He sits down at his desk, and listens intently to the teacher.

"Now ven, students. Today ve shall ve learning about the method of basic reanimation of corpses."

Saurous takes out his notes, and begins scribbling something down in his notebook.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 05:21 PM
Smith, you're a computer program. Do you know what that means? I can mess around with your very existence just by thinking about it. I can hack your programming off with my cybernetic mind.

To prove his point, Magtok begins hacking into the Agent Smiths, and soon they all end up being turned into a pile of splattered organs and suits.

After killing off yet another infamous villain, Magtok looks at his watch.

How ****in' long is this school day anyway? I've been here at least two ****in' days without any sleep!

Saurous
2007-05-14, 05:25 PM
"We have eighty-nine hour long school days, Magtok. Now get into your dang class."

The random administrator pushes the teenaged villain towards whatever his next class is.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 05:38 PM
"We have eighty-nine hour long school days, Magtok. Now get into your dang class."

The random administrator pushes the teenaged villain towards whatever his next class is.

Magtok turns around and glares at the administrator.

**** you. I'll go to class later. Right now, I have to go to the White Mage. Smith gave me a bloody nose.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 05:47 PM
"Alright."

The administrator steps out of the way.

Meanwhile, Saurous doodles some occult symbols in his notebook as the good Doctor Frankenstein continues his lecture.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 05:50 PM
As Magtok heads for the White Mage's office, the robot claw points its middle finger at the administrator.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 06:16 PM
"Brat."

The administrator disappears as mysteriously as he appeared.

Meanwhile, Saurous leans back in his chair, as the teacher rants on about bringing macinations of flesh back to life with electricity. One of Saurous's seating neighbors leans towards him.

"Jeez. Dr. Frankenstein is a nut, isn't he?"

"I know. I mean, bringing corpses back to life with simple machinery and a bolt of lightning? He doesn't know what he is talking about."

"Yes, Saurous. I know how to use necroma-"

"Saurous and Kagura! Is vere something you would like to speak about?!

"No, Dr. Frankenstein, sir."

"Good."

Frankenstein goes back to his ranting, and Saurous sighs.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 06:31 PM
After getting healed at the White Mage's office, Magtok wanders around the school. He walks over to wear he fought Skywalker, and finds that the guy is still lying there on the ground.

****, I didn't think his neck would break that easily. I better find a place to hide this thing before someone sees me here.

Magtok begins dragging the smelly future Sith corpse to the bathroom, in the hopes that the smell in there will hide the odor of Vader's dead body.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 07:37 PM
Saurous exits his class, and as he exits, time stops around him, and he screams up at the ceiling.

"WHY ISN'T THIS FLASHBACK OVER YET!?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 07:41 PM
Saurous exits his class, and as he exits, time stops around him, and he screams up at the ceiling.

"WHY ISN'T THIS FLASHBACK OVER YET!?"

Magtok returns to the halls after hiding the corpse.

I think we have to do that revolution thing and take down the school before we can-

Magtok is suddenly slapped with the magical player hand of memory-wiping

Wait, what the hell are you talking about? What flashback?

Saurous
2007-05-14, 07:49 PM
Saurous grabs Magtok by the shoulders.

"Magtok! You're the only other sane one around here! Remember? AMEN? Moon Called? Vespe? The flashback?!"

The teenaged necromancer shakes Magtok by the shoulders.

"Vespe did a flashbacky thingy that sent us all back to Evil High. You have to remember!"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 08:01 PM
Saurous grabs Magtok by the shoulders.

"Magtok! You're the only other sane one around here! Remember? AMEN? Moon Called? Vespe? The flashback?!"

The teenaged necromancer shakes Magtok by the shoulders.

"Vespe did a flashbacky thingy that sent us all back to Evil High. You have to remember!"

Magtok is slapped by the player-hand again, and gets all his memories back. He grins at Saur after being slapped.

The Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious? The group that I named? The one with the crazed elf-drow chick that you love, the insane pogo-er, the chaotic elven bard kid, the pie-making half-drow, and several dozen necrophilliac jokes? Never heard of it. :smallbiggrin:

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 08:04 PM
GM stops next to the pair of evil teens just made a memory restoring potion he says giving said potion to Saur although i think he is insane.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 08:08 PM
Magtok is slapped by the player-hand again, and gets all his memories back. He grins at Saur after being slapped.

The Association of the Malicious, Evil, and Nefarious? The group that I named? The one with the crazed elf-drow chick that you love, the insane pogo-er, the chaotic elven bard kid, the pie-making half-drow, and several dozen necrophilliac jokes? Never heard of it. :smallbiggrin:

"And the goblin here who has never heard of a dictionary. Now then, the thing I was asking. How the hell do we get the flashback to end?

Oh, and Moon isn't crazed."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 08:14 PM
"And the goblin here who has never heard of a dictionary. Now then, the thing I was asking. How the hell do we get the flashback to end?"

I have two theories. Either we screw up time and take over the school with my revolution idea, or we go to the stupid prom. I prefer the first idea.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 08:24 PM
"Well...we could screw up the time line by actually getting dates to the prom...

Wait, I did actually get a date back then...anyways, the first idea may work."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 08:30 PM
"Well...we could screw up the time line by actually getting dates to the prom...

Wait, I did actually get a date back then...anyways, the first idea may work."

Wait...you got a date? Lucky. Prom was about a week after my folks were murdered, and left me with this cyborg face. None of the girls could even stand to look at me.

Anyways, lets go round up some goths and emos. I'm sure we can find a few among the drow that'll be more than happy to support our cause.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-14, 08:42 PM
Fus wakes up from a very long sleep in the library.

A small imp is jumping around.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 08:44 PM
"The flash-backs still on? Sweet."

"What do you mean, sweet? I'm a teenager again."

"Better then being bedridden."

"Good point. Now shut up."

Moon Called sighs, and trys to ignore her Player. She looks around, and, seeing posters for an upcoming prom, wonders weither she'll be able to get a date.

((Edit: Fus... is your avatar... blinking at me? I thought I saw it blink...

I'm going crazy, aren't I?))

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 08:46 PM

Moon Called sighs, and trys to ignore her Player. She looks around, and, seeing posters for an upcoming prom, wonders weither she'll be able to get a date.

Magtok's robo-hand buddy taps MC on the shoulder, points at a prom poster, and then points at Saur.

((I've sen it blink too, MC. Don't worry you're not completely insane yet.))

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 08:50 PM
Moon Called instinctivly grabs the robo hand, while looking from the poster to the necromancer. "It's not polite to read people's minds." She says, as she wonders just why her memory has been warped.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 08:50 PM

((Edit: Fus... is your avatar... blinking at me? I thought I saw it blink...

I'm going crazy, aren't I?))

((Unless we're both crazy. Which isn't that unbelievable.))

Saurous glances at the robo-hand, and then slaps his forehead.

"Oh for the love of..."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 08:57 PM
Magtok glares at the robo-hand, and walks over to MC.

Could you please let go of the little guy? If he gets wrecked, I'm going to drop an entire letter grade in Tech.

Goblin Music
2007-05-14, 08:59 PM
((IT IS A FLIPPING REXATAR!))
hey Mag can't you build a date for the prom?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-14, 08:59 PM
Vespe walks in, quite surprised the flashback hasn't ended yet.
So lemme get this straight, we either go to the prom, screwing up the timeline irreparably and quite possibly burning many of our members minds in the process should any of us actually get a date, or destroy the school, also screwing up the timeline irreparably and killing thousands?

Well shoot, I'm up for either one. :smallbiggrin:

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 09:01 PM
Magtok glares at the robo-hand, and walks over to MC.

Could you please let go of the little guy? If he gets wrecked, I'm going to drop an entire letter grade in Tech.

"Oh. This things yours." Moon Called lets go. The mechanical hand drops out of her own flesh hand, falling limply to the floor. "Sorry. I hate surprises. Tell ya what, I'll put a good word in for you with Coach Skorne. He might bump up your gym grade." The elf-drow pauses, then shakes her head. "Actualy, you're better off just hacking the school computer system." She shrugs, flashing the cyborg a half-grin.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 09:05 PM
"Oh. This things yours." Moon Called lets go. The mechanical hand drops out of her own flesh hand, falling limply to the floor. "Sorry. I hate surprises. Tell ya what, I'll put a good word in for you with Coach Skorne. He might bump up your gym grade." The elf-drow pauses, then shakes her head. "Actualy, you're better off just hacking the school computer system." She shrugs, flashing the cyborg a half-grin.

Magtok bends down to pick up the hand, and then gives her a sly grin.

Do you think I'd be spending more than half of my time in the halls, skipping most of my magic classes if I didn't know that?

Any fool can peel the Apple, it takes a real man to eat the core.

Hey Mag, can't you build a date for the prom?

I could, but I won't. Only losers like that Evil kid who got transfered to Evil Medical School take Fem-bots to the prom.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 09:05 PM
((IT IS A FLIPPING REXATAR!))
hey Mag can't you build a date for the prom?

"Wait, he hasn't already? I'm surprised. He seems like the one to attempt that."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 09:08 PM
"Wait, he hasn't already? I'm surprised. He seems like the one to attempt that."

**** you, necrophilliac.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 09:08 PM
Magtok bends down to pick up the hand, and then gives her a sly grin.

Do you think I'd be spending more than half of my time in the halls, skipping most of my magic classes if I didn't know that?

Any fool can peel the Apple, it takes a real man to eat the core.

"Magic's for wimps." Moon Called grins. In battle between Mr. Kuja and Choach Skrone... The Choach'd kick his butt." She grins, imagining the sight.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 09:10 PM
**** you, necrophilliac.

"Oh come on, I was just kidding. You take everything too seriously."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-14, 09:11 PM
I've got it! Let's overthrow the school, then go to the prom! The best of both worlds!
Vespe sits down.
Oh wait, we kinda need the school to have the prom, right? I guess we should do those the other way around...

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 09:15 PM
Moon Called looks at Vespe for a moment, then looks at her company. "What the..." She looks around to see if anyone's looking, but gives a bit of a sigh when she realizes that no ones watching her.

"What's this about overthrowing the school?" She asks when she's satisfied that no one's watching her hang out with the geeks.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 09:18 PM
"Oh come on, I was just kidding. You take everything too seriously."

I'm mourning my parents, living on the streets due to the costs of the failed ressurection attempts, and deaing with a cold-blooded killer attached to the other side of my head. I have every right to be bitter.

About the overthrowing the school thing...nevermind, I'll tell you later.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-14, 09:21 PM
I'm mourning my parents, living on the streets due to the costs of the failed ressurection attempts, and deaing with a cold-blooded killer attached to the other side of my head. I have every right to be bitter.

"Just your parents? Idiot. You don't know how lucky you are." Moon Called mutters.

Edit: "Good idea. I get the bizzare feeling that some other worldly being is about to pull me out of this plane." Moon Called then prompltly dissapires.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 09:22 PM
Moon Called looks at Vespe for a moment, then looks at her company. "What the..." She looks around to see if anyone's looking, but gives a bit of a sigh when she realizes that no ones watching her.

"What's this about overthrowing the school?" She asks when she's satisfied that no one's watching her hang out with the geeks.

"Something Magtok over there came up wi-"

"Well if it isn't the little necrophile!"

"...and here it comes again."

Nightmare walks over to the group, patting Saurous on the head.

"So, you summoning up a zombie or something to take to the prom, Saurous?"

"No, moron."

"Aww, is little Sauwwy not going to the prom with a date?"

"Well, if I don't get a date, I don't think I'm going, now am I?"

"What's the matter? So geeky that no girl wants to go with y- AGH!"

At this point, Saurous punches the soon-to-be knight in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Ouch..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-14, 09:26 PM

About the overthrowing the school thing...nevermind, I'll tell you later.

Vespe walks up next to Magtok.
That's it Magtok. We've all lost something. You lost your parents, she- -Vespe points at MC- evidently lost her family, and that guy- -Vespe points at Saurous- like the rest of us, we're outcasts, even among evil. Now, what do we do about this, you ask? We do what evil does best of course. We destroy them! We crush them like the fools they are! We have a bard, a mad scientist, a necrophiliac necromancer, and a couple of other people. We could do it Magtok. We could destroy this school! And then, the world! We will create an association, of malicious, evil, and nefarious types! And we will call it Evil Inc!

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 09:30 PM
Vespe walks up next to Magtok.
That's it Magtok. We've all lost something. You lost your parents, she- -Vespe points at MC- evidently lost her family, and that guy- -Vespe points at Saurous- like the rest of us, we're outcasts, even among evil. Now, what do we do about this, you ask? We do what evil does best of course. We destroy them! We crush them like the fools they are! We have a bard, a mad scientist, a necrophiliac necromancer, and a couple of other people. We could do it Magtok. We could destroy this school! And then, the world! We will create an association, of malicious, evil, and nefarious types! And we will call it Evil Inc!

I like that idea for the world thing. I think we'd need to change the name later, but besides that, it sounds like a good idea. However, getting a high-quality evil lair costs too much nowadays so I'll probably just join some other guy's group and take second in command.

Saurous
2007-05-14, 09:31 PM
"Great. From one group of insane allies to another."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-14, 09:34 PM
I think we should get back to the subject of the prom. Vespe can easily get any NPC girl he wants with his CHA, but it would seem me and necromancer here are screwed.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-14, 09:38 PM
* Rex thinks back to his folk. *
My dad was trapped between spaces, and my mom... I killed. I had love once, but she was taken away, and is dead to this day. I once- Holy ****! Fus just blinked at me!

Saurous
2007-05-14, 09:38 PM
"Hey, I'm not that terrible a person. I just choose not to use my abilities that often. And I have a name, you know."

Uberblah
2007-05-14, 09:40 PM
* Rex thinks back to his folk. *
My dad was trapped between spaces, and my mom... I killed. I had love once, but she was taken away, and is dead to this day. I once- Holy ****! Fus just blinked at me!

Yeah... That freaked me out too. I'm used to it though. Did you catch it out of the corner of your eye? It's freakier that way I think.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-14, 09:45 PM
O! My Gods, My avatar is moving as well!!!

Ghaahhh!!!
* Rips off clothes and charges around with a WarAxe and WarSaw.*

Uberblah
2007-05-14, 09:51 PM
I wish mine moved. Like have him actually snarling or something.

V Junior
2007-05-15, 01:47 AM
Oh, Magtok! Junior runs up to Magtok with some flowers and chocs. She gives them to him and kisses him. She skips away.

She then pauses. I might join your 'Evil. Inc' idea, you know. Mainly because Magtok will be there!

Exachix
2007-05-15, 01:56 AM
Exachix wanders out of the library, looks around at the prom posters, goes *yuck* and goes back into the library.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 02:01 AM
Exachix wanders out of the library, looks around at the prom posters, goes *yuck* and goes back into the library.

*lightbulb ding*

Exachix
2007-05-15, 02:10 AM
"Oh dear...."

Exachix continues to read in the library.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 02:32 AM
"And...I'm done!"

*holds up a pair of shoes*

Exachix
2007-05-15, 02:35 AM
Exachix looks up.

"You've made some shoes."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 02:36 AM
"Yes. Aren't they nice?"

Exachix
2007-05-15, 02:38 AM
Exachix blinks.

"Probably."

He grins.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 02:59 AM
*puts on shoes and does a small tapdance routine*

Exachix
2007-05-15, 03:17 AM
Exachix watches.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 08:11 AM
Oh, Magtok! Junior runs up to Magtok with some flowers and chocs. She gives them to him and kisses him. She skips away.

She then pauses. I might join your 'Evil. Inc' idea, you know. Mainly because Magtok will be there!

I...I have a fangirl?

When did this happen? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Castaras
2007-05-15, 09:51 AM
Castaras looks at one of the prom posters, heading down to one of the offices. She nervously knocks on the door, and walks in.

A few minutes later, she comes back out, grinning. A young drow girl motions to her friends, and they come over smirking.

Looks quite happy, don't she?
I wonder why.
Can't imagine what would make a half-human piece of filth happy, other than their death.

Castaras smiles at them pleasantly.

Got a date at the prom? Dominated someone, maybe?
Actually, the prom will be my last day here.
Wait...what?
I'm being transferred. One of those rich gals in the city has offered to home tutor me, seeing how I have so much prowess in magic.

She pushes past them, and heads down to the library. The drow kids mutter among themselves, before heading off to their classes.

Goblin Music
2007-05-15, 09:53 AM
GM runs in to the library hey Cas! want to go to the prom with me?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-15, 10:02 AM
Rex, after giving a huge, detailed explaination on the mating habits of the Otyugh, despite the fact that he's teaching Advanced Magical Theory, which only, sad to say, half the class perished, while many are in comas and one student really enjoyed. Rex then dismissed Fus.

He sits down at his desk and starts writing down everyone's grade.

Castaras
2007-05-15, 10:11 AM
GM runs in to the library hey Cas! want to go to the prom with me?

Castaras turns to look at him, smirking.

Maybe.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 10:27 AM
Fus's player shouts out from nowhere:

"My internet is very, very laggy, so posting will be non-existant until it gets fixed."]

Exachix
2007-05-15, 10:28 AM
In the Library, Exachix looks up, hmms, and looks back down at his book.

V Junior
2007-05-15, 12:08 PM
I...I have a fangirl?

When did this happen? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Awww, Magtok, silly! I love you!! She kisses him again, then asks him if he'll go to the prom with her. She smiles.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 02:46 PM
Awww, Magtok, silly! I love you!! She kisses him again, then asks him if he'll go to the prom with her. She smiles.

Saurous walks past Magtok and V, before taking one step back, and frowning.

"Dang. Am I the only one who doesn't have a date to the prom yet?"

Exachix
2007-05-15, 02:50 PM
Exachix wanders out and looks at Saur.

"Where does 'not going' fit on this scale."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 02:51 PM

Magtok sighs and shakes his head.I...I'm sorry, but I'll have to say no. Its not that I don't like you, you're a perfectly fine girl, but your timezone...its too far away from mine. You always seem to go just as soon as I get here.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 03:26 PM
Exachix wanders out and looks at Saur.

"Where does 'not going' fit on this scale."

"I believe it's a fairly large section of the scale."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 03:33 PM
Magtok turns to Saur, and a laptop with the school's grades and stuff on the screen is held in front of him by the floating robotic hand.

Hmm...since I can't go with Junior, (who was probably the only girl in this whole school who liked me) what if I convinced someone to go with me by promising to hack in to the school system and change their grades? You think I'd be able to get a PC to go out with me?

Saurous
2007-05-15, 03:38 PM
"Isn't there only two other female PCs around? Moon and Castaras?"

Exachix
2007-05-15, 03:47 PM
"I believe it's a fairly large section of the scale."

"Oh Good... I guess I'm there then. And there is Junior, and her forms."

He looks at the grade list.

Castaras
2007-05-15, 03:52 PM
Castaras comes out of the library, hmming.

To go or not to go...

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 03:52 PM
"Isn't there only two other female PCs around? Moon and Castaras?"

Speaking of Cassie, have you seen that one teacher who cut up her face? I'm ready to kill that guy this time. I've got his phylactery in my pocket right now. :smallamused:

Exachix
2007-05-15, 04:00 PM
Exachix shrugs, scanning the grades list, before humming.

Castaras
2007-05-15, 04:03 PM
The aforementioned teacher may be seen talking quietly to a young drow boy.

Exachix
2007-05-15, 04:12 PM
Exachix looks at the teacher, then Magtok, and whipsers to him:
"Ok... I think he's over there... want to give him a butt kicking?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 04:17 PM
Exachix looks at the teacher, then Magtok, and whipsers to him:
"Ok... I think he's over there... want to give him a butt kicking?"

Hold on a sec.

Magtok walks over to Cassie, and sneaks the phylactery into her pocket, with a little note attached asking her to go with Magtok the prom (and to destroy the phylactery).

Castaras
2007-05-15, 04:25 PM
Castaras reads the note, and hmms. She looks at the teacher, who teleports away. Smirking, the phylactery is crushed, and Castaras turns to Magtok.

Hmm...Might as well, seeing as you helped.

She fades away in a whirl of magic.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 04:30 PM
Vespe's player walks in again, quite suprised that the flashback still hasn't ended.
Maybe I've hit something good...this might deserve its own thread later.

Vespe sits in the hallway.
Hmm...seems like everyone except me has a date to the prom. So...lemme see.. I suppose I could take an NPC, but that's no fun... hey, did anyone see where V Junior went?

Vespe walks away.

Exachix
2007-05-15, 04:30 PM
"When is the prom? I want to know out of curiosity."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 04:34 PM
Don't worry, Exachix. I'm sure you'll be able to buy a nice prom dress in time. :smalltongue:

zeratul
2007-05-15, 04:36 PM
Zeratul comes in, throws a grenade, opens a bag of popcorn, and watches the action.

Exachix
2007-05-15, 04:37 PM
Exachix swears and wanders off back to the library, looking for some books..

Saurous
2007-05-15, 04:39 PM
Saurous mumbles something about Zeratul being an annoying dupe, and walks off towards the gym as the next bell rings.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 04:41 PM
Zeratul puts out the fires, and tries to stay on Saurous's good side
"It's quiet, to quiet."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 05:25 PM
Saurous mumbles something about Zeratul being an annoying dupe, and walks off towards the gym as the next bell rings.

Magtok realizes he has gym next too, but decides to head to the computer lab and hack the sytem until he has straight As, a pefect attendance record, and no detentions, suspensions, or anythig else bad. He messes with prety much everything, giving his favorite teacher a raise, and firing his least favorite teacher, Ms. Wicked Witch of the West.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 05:43 PM
*opens up a time portal to the "future"*
:smalleek:

Oh...****.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 05:48 PM
Saurous walks out of the gym, holding a shortsword in one hand. This disappears into his backpack, and he frowns at Fus.

"No. No screwing around with the timeline. No messing up the current plot."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 05:49 PM
Saurous walks out of the gym, holding a shortsword in one hand. This disappears into his backpack, and he frowns at Fus.

"No. No screwing around with the timeline. No messing up the current plot."

"No, no. Look at this."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 05:50 PM
Magtok messes with Fus.'s time portal, and makes it show an unrealistically happy future for Fus, so the two of them are crushed and filled with despair years later when Fus spends more time dead than alive in AMEN, and Saur endures an eternity of necophilliac jokes.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 05:50 PM
Saurous adjusts the hood on his shirt, and walks over to where Fus is.

"What?"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 05:52 PM
Saurous adjusts the hood on his shirt, and walks over to where Fus is.

"What?"

*points to the portal*

Saurous
2007-05-15, 05:54 PM
"Yes, it's a very pretty portal. But what do you want me to see about it?"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 05:55 PM
"Yes, it's a very pretty portal. But what do you want me to see about it?"

*points inside, where a vision of an AMEN base is painted bright yellow, several kittens are running around, and the entire AMEN team has been converted to good*

"That."

zeratul
2007-05-15, 06:04 PM
Zeratul "Ah it's horrible, a desicration! Take it away!" Zeratul then starts to try to dismantle the portal,

Saurous
2007-05-15, 06:06 PM
"...yeah. I'll be going now."

Saurous rushes off in the opposite direction, towards the computer lab.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 06:08 PM
Vespe walks over to the portal, and meets his opposite self.
So if I'm CE, then you must be...
CG. Are you thinking...
What I'm thinking?
The first thought no, but the second thought yes.
The two pull out some pianos and play Baby Grand (Billy Joel and Ray Charles, wouldn't you know).

Vespe's player wipes a tear from his eye.
I love that song.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 06:10 PM
*points inside, where a vision of an AMEN base is painted bright yellow, several kittens are running around, and the entire AMEN team has been converted to good*

"That."

From all the way in the computer lab, Magtok laughs to himself as he watches them with the school's security camera system.

Hmm...this is getting boring. Maybe I'll go look at some of those secret government projects again.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 06:32 PM
Saurous's player rushes through, tosses CG Vespe back into the portal, and then closes said portal.

"Quit skipping between plots!"

Meanwhile, Saurous walks into the same computer lab that Magtok is at.

"Great. What are you doing now?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 06:48 PM
Saurous's player rushes through, tosses CG Vespe back into the portal, and then closes said portal.

"Quit skipping between plots!"

Meanwhile, Saurous walks into the same computer lab that Magtok is at.

"Great. What are you doing now?"

Magtok quickly turns off a Worms game he was playing, and the school grades cover the monitor.

Me...Just hacking. Wanna raise your History of Genocide grade? Gimme five bucks, and you'll be the best of your whole class.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 07:03 PM
"Magtok, I'm already top of my class."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 07:12 PM
"Magtok, I'm already top of my class."

Really?

Magtok glances at the screen for a second.

I see. Sorry, I was looking at Sauron's grades.

Magtok sits around and fiddles with a few peoples' entire academic futures for a while, and then sighs.

This school is so boring. I wanna go home.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 07:23 PM
"The way this plot is going, it isn't going to end 'till we get to the freaking prom thing. Or until the school has been destroyed. I'm sure something interesting will happen."

Suddenly, the entire building shakes after a loud explosion, and a voice drones over the intercom system.

"Warning! Warning! The velociraptor habitat has been breached! All students must report to the Emergency room this instant!"

"Why do we even have a raptor habitat?!"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 07:28 PM
"The way this plot is going, it isn't going to end 'till we get to the freaking prom thing. Or until the school has been destroyed. I'm sure something interesting will happen."

Suddenly, the entire building shakes after a loud explosion, and a voice drones over the intercom system.

"Warning! Warning! The velociraptor habitat has been breached! All students must report to the Emergency room this instant!"

"Why do we even have a raptor habitat?!"

Y'know that guy in Jurassic Park? The old guy with with the cane? Someone mistook him for evil, and invited him to build all his stuff here.

Magtok gives Saur an evil grin. Personally, I think we should lock and barricade the doors in this room, and then deactivate and unlock everything else. Dinos need food, too. And hacking security to kill innocent people is fun!

Saurous
2007-05-15, 07:31 PM
"Wait a moment..."

Saurous waves a hand at the intercom system, and then mouths words. The intercom blares to life, and the exact same voice as before comes on.

"Vespe Ratavo, Moon Called, Castaras, and Exachix, please report to the computer lab if you are here."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 07:39 PM
Vespe slides down from the ceiling upside down on a web strand.
Yo. What's all this about velociraptors?

Saurous
2007-05-15, 08:11 PM
"There was a breach in the velociraptor habitat, apparently."

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:13 PM
YOU CAN TAKE THE LAB OUT OF THE D'ANNA.....

BUT IT REALLY FRAKKING HURTS.
SO DON'T.

Also, why am I here?

*D'anna looks around, and then shrugs, conjurs a laptop, and begins creating next years course outlines with things like Bikini Watching Accl. and Explosive Nunchuck Creation 101, with a side course in Corrupting Jewlery Forging and MAgical Weapon Crafting.*

Also, that breach? Yeah, I did that. Triskele was getting hungry, and I hate my PE teacher.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 08:14 PM
"Wait a moment..."

Saurous waves a hand at the intercom system, and then mouths words. The intercom blares to life, and the exact same voice as before comes on.

"Vespe Ratavo, Moon Called, Castaras, and Exachix, please report to the computer lab if you are here."

Whew, that was close. But did you have to include Vespe and Exachix on the list? We'd be better off without-

Magtok freezes in place, as a T-Rex roars in the distance.

Oh ****, that didn't sound like a raptor. Saur, teleport them all in here now so we can begin barricading the doors! NOW!

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:17 PM
What the hell happened to EVIL?

"OH WE'RE A BUNCH OF EVIL PANSIES LET'S SAVE THE ANIMALS DON'T NUKE THE WHALES OH PLEASE MISTER PALADIN DON'T HURT MY FRIEND THE HIPPY OH OH GAAASP SIGH"

Fools.

*D'anna teleports out into the rex's. Moments later, a man with pin stripes, top hat and cane is seen prancing around riding a T. Rex and sending a herd of raptors to do his bidding. He looks suspiciously like D'anna. OBviously.*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 08:19 PM
Vespe shrugs and shoots webs at everyone in the room, then goes to sleep on top of a computer.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 08:30 PM
Zeratul enters the school "Yes this would do nicely for my evil lair..ugh i mean...book...learning....place...thing." He then runs to get some blueprints.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 08:32 PM
Zeratul enters the school "Yes this would do nicely for my evil lair..ugh i mean...book...learning....place...thing." He then runs to get some blueprints.

A T-Rex lunges at him.
Vespe charges through the halls in his Spartan garb with 299 other Spartans following him.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:33 PM
A T-Rex lunges at him.
Vespe charges through the halls in his Spartan garb with 299 other Spartans following him.

Dear god! It's awful! It's!
Its!
ITS 1794 ABS AND ONE FLABBY CHEST!
Raptors! Get it out of my sight!

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 08:36 PM
"Wait a moment..."

Moon Called looks up from a magazine and sighs. "But I wanna see Coach Skorne fight the dionosaurs... and earn extra credit by helping." She whines to no one in particular. She shrugs and makes her way to the computer lab, stopping ocasionaly to get directions and kill any raptor foolish enough to get in her way.

Lord Magtok
Magtok crawls underneath a desk, and begins typing his will, doubting that they have any chance of coming out of this place alive.

Vespe Ratavo
Dear god! It's awful! It's!
Its!
ITS 1794 ABS AND ONE FLABBY CHEST!
Raptors! Get it out of my sight!

Vespe promptly stops and pops back to the lab.
I don't suppose you think that flabby chest is mine? 21 CHA, does not a flabby chest make.
Vespe flexes his muscles, then yells
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Vespe gets to da choppa.

zeratul
Zeratul kills the T-Rex with his psi-blade. "You see with my architecture this wouldn't happen. You would all be my servants, but this type of thing woulden't happen."

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:38 PM
Vespe promptly stops and pops back to the lab.
I don't suppose you think that flabby chest is mine? 21 CHA, does not a flabby chest make.
Vespe flexes his muscles, then yells
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Vespe gets to da choppa.

Um, 21 CHA DOES a falbby chest make. BECAUSE CHA IS NOT A REAL LIFE STAT.

GET TO DA CHOPPA

The rocket gets to da choppa.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 08:38 PM
"Godammit. Does Zeratul even try to pay attention to what is going on anymore?"

Saurous glances over at Magtok.

"Coward."

Saurous strikes one of the nearby raptors with a bolt of energy.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 08:39 PM

So, you WANT to see pics of a 13 year old guys chest? Pedophile. And my chest is not falbby.

Vespe pilots the choppa to the computer lab.
Come with me if you want to leeve!

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 08:40 PM
Moon Called makes it to the computer lab, her sword covered in blood. "You rang?"

Saurous
2007-05-15, 08:42 PM
So, you WANT to see pics of a 13 year old guys chest? Pedophile. And my chest is not falbby.

"...how the hell did you get a helicopter in here?"

Saurous draws out his weapon, and begins slicing through any nearby raptors.

"Oh, hello Moon. Nice of you to join us."

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:42 PM

Excuse me? What part of

said to YOU

Hey, are you single? Wanna cyber? ASL?
because if your mind is THAT disjointed....
The Chaotic CUp goes to you sans contest.
In the meantime, instead of quoting movies, why don't we MOVIE quotes! Like, say, instead of saying something from a movie, we simply do the thing they were doing, like eating, drinking, dying, killing, or launching rockets! I start! CUZ THAT MADE PERFECT SENSE!

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 08:43 PM
"Godammit. Does Zeratul even try to pay attention to what is going on anymore?"

Saurous glances over at Magtok.

"Coward."

I haven't got a weapon or any way to defend myself, and I'm trapped with a bunch of idiots who'll probably end up jumping down the T-Rex's throat just to see what his insides looks like. So **** you.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 08:44 PM
Looks indignantly at Saurous "I was paying attention, someone attacked me with a T-Rex, blame them!" He turns away with a raised nose.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 08:45 PM
Moon Called nods at Saurous. I'm geussing you need a reall fighter to keep your little nerdy butts safe?" She says with a smirk, and goes back to fighting any dinosaur that gets in her path.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:47 PM
*D'anna hangs on the T-Rex.*
GUys...Im....Im right here....On the T-Rex....directing the Dinosaurs.......
morons.

*D'anna tires of this and takes out his flash-BANG launcher. A few moments later, a flash occurs and everyone seems to have longer hair.*

PWNT.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 08:49 PM
I haven't got a weapon or any way to defend myself, and I'm trapped with a bunch of idiots who'll probably end up jumping down the T-Rex's throat just to see what his insides looks like. So **** you.

"Want a photon cannon or something?" Zeratul continues attacking dinosaurs. He notices that on the bottom of each of them there is a sign the reads "Foxtm

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 08:49 PM
"...how the hell did you get a helicopter in here?"

Saurous draws out his weapon, and begins slicing through any nearby raptors.

"Oh, hello Moon. Nice of you to join us."

The choppa explodes. You and your ****ing logic.

and I'm trapped with a bunch of idiots who'll probably end up jumping down the T-Rex's throat just to see what his insides looks like.

Don't be silly, I already did that last week. Now? I unleash the Rodents of Unusual Size.
Several rats as large as the T-Rexes begin fighting them.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 08:51 PM
*D'anna hangs on the T-Rex.*
GUys...Im....Im right here....On the T-Rex....directing the Dinosaurs.......
morons.

*D'anna tires of this and takes out his flash-BANG launcher. A few moments later, a flash occurs and everyone seems to have longer hair.*

PWNT.

A floating pair of scissors cut off all of the hair on Magtok, and then chase a poor NPC around.

Hell, if I had just one gun, one measly little tranquilir gun with 5 rounds in it, I'd be perfectly safe in the middle of the halls. Instead, I've got ****in' nothing.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 08:51 PM
Moon Called nods at Saurous. I'm geussing you need a reall fighter to keep your little nerdy butts safe?" She says with a smirk, and goes back to fighting any dinosaur that gets in her path.

"I'm not that nerdy."

Saurous revives some of the dead dinosaurs into zombies, and they tear off through the crowds.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 08:52 PM
Zeratul grabs a mountain goat "Lets give them the goat, it worked in the movie!"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 08:53 PM
"I'm not that nerdy."

Saurous revives some of the dead dinosaurs into zombies, and they tear off through the crowds.

"Yeah, sure." Moon Called winks at the necromance, slicing a velocoraptor's neck in two with an eleagent downward sweep of her sword. Surpsisingly, she weilds a katana rather than a greatsword.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-15, 08:54 PM
Vespe suddenly gets a burst of competency from the zombie dinosaurs. He throws on a Leon S. Kennedy costume and pulls out a handcannon and fires several rounds into the crowd of dinosaurs, ROUS, and zombies.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:54 PM
*A horn resounds throughout the halls. D'anna spontaneously appears on the "gooder" evil side.*

Those are not dinosaur horns!

*THis is followed by a rain of horned sheep emulating orcs.*

zeratul
2007-05-15, 08:56 PM
Zeratul decides to side with the dinosoars felling neglected he takes a swipe at Saurous. "I'l show you not relevent to the current storyline!"

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 08:58 PM
*D'anna 'Ports Zer away and teleports in a bunch of more interesting enemies. Moments later, the room is full of blackened sheep and dinosaur gut, as cloaked psiblade wielders roam through the halls ruled by a Predator King. Yes, Zeratul, REAL Dark Templar King, has been replaced with the above Zeratul who is NOW replaced by Schwarzennegers nemisis! It's awesome.*

Saurous
2007-05-15, 08:58 PM
"Yeah, sure." Moon Called winks at the necromance, slicing a velocoraptor's neck in two with an eleagent downward sweep of her sword. Surpsisingly, she weilds a katana rather than a greatsword.

"Whatever."

Saurous kicks one of the dinosaurs in the throat, causing it to tumble back into the others. He then eviscerates the stunned ones. He also wonders why it is now raining horned sheep.

Saurous stops and watches the new enemies.

"Wonderful."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 09:00 PM
"Whatever."

Saurous kicks one of the dinosaurs in the throat, causing it to tumble back into the others. He then eviscerates the stunned ones. He also wonders why it is now raining horned sheep.

Magtok slowly sneaks back online the school computers, and turns off all the lights, leaving everyone fighting in pitch black darkness. He puts on a Spliter Cellish suit, and heads out to snap some necks.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 09:02 PM
Magtok slowly sneaks back online the school computers, and turns off all the lights, leaving everyone fighting in pitch black darkness. He puts on a Spliter Cellish suit, and heads out to snap some necks.

All you're enemies are cloaked already. Most of them live on a permanently dark world, one of them has nightvision. YOu are fighting Dark Templars and a Predator King now, fools! Read the frakking posts!
Goddamn, it took 3000 bucks to replace my fourth wall. THANKS MAGGY.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 09:03 PM
Moon Called blinks in the sudden darkness, and curses loudly as she feels a sharp-toothed jaw sink into her arm. Rather then pull it back and risk having her arm torn off, she slices down with a sword, but misses her target. "Someone turn the lights back on! My arm's about to get shreaded!" She grunts.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 09:04 PM
[whispers] quick quick quick! Lock the doors! No lights! Someone get a video camera with nightsight! I wanna treasure this moment forever!

zeratul
2007-05-15, 09:04 PM
Zeratul sends his dark templar to aid D'anna, while he sips a Pina Colata.
"Mmm fruity."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-15, 09:05 PM
Moon Called blinks in the sudden darkness, and curses loudly as she feels a sharp-toothed jaw sink into her arm. Rather then pull it back and risk having her arm torn off, she slices down with a sword, but misses her target. "Someone turn the lights back on! My arm's about to get shreaded!" She grunts.

Magtok sneaks back into the computer lab, and passes D'anna a video camera on his way there.

Saurous
2007-05-15, 09:06 PM
Saurous's innate ability to see in darkness kicks in, and he presses a hand onto whatever is biting into Moon.

"Ghoul Touch."

The creature become paralyzed, and lets go of Moon's arm.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 09:08 PM
Zeratul realizing what has happened hides with the others.
"How manny T-Rex's are there anyway? Also shouldent veloceraptors be showing up soon?"

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 09:08 PM
Um. No it wouldnt. In fact, you just rigor mortised the thing onto her arm. Now the only way to get it OFF is to cut the head away from the teeth and surgically remove the teeth themselves. Moron. Get some basic physics next time.
*D'anna videotapes the beating Saurous will prolly get next. And the Moon Called'ish pain.*

zeratul
2007-05-15, 09:12 PM
"Hey Magtok looks like your gonna have another cyborg friend over here." He hands Moon_Called a towel torestrain the blood.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 09:12 PM
Moon Called pulls her arm back, and mutters a word of thanks. "I'm geussing no one has any Cure Moderite Wounds prepared, do they?" She asks as she rips her knee-high socks up into a bandage.

((Simu'd))

"Just get this thing off of me. Now." Moon Called says, her voice strained.

Cyrano
2007-05-15, 09:14 PM
Nah.

D'anna 'ports Saurous into the Realm That DOesn't Do Anything But Takes 2 Hours To LEave Even If Godmodding Is Involved.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-15, 09:18 PM
Moon Called sighs and bashes the thing bitting her arm, wishing with great feavor that her player would stop being such a zeolot and let her godmode.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 09:21 PM
Zeratul hands Moon Called a stim pack, and a beer. " That should numb the pain for a while at least."

Saurous
2007-05-15, 09:22 PM
Nah.

D'anna 'ports Saurous into the Realm That DOesn't Do Anything But Takes 2 Hours To LEave Even If Godmodding Is Involved.

Saurous sighs, mumbles a wish that D'anna would stop being such a jerk, and then wonders why Zeratul's text color keeps changing.

zeratul
2007-05-15, 09:24 PM
"IT's an Iluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusion." Zeratul drinks some sort of dark templar wine, and waits for something to happen.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-15, 09:37 PM
bkklajkljatklant4n5,mn,2m5n,myt!!!

"Dammit, Insanity! Get back here!"

Uberblah
2007-05-15, 10:01 PM
Uber looks around the room.
I miss everything.

Goblin Music
2007-05-15, 11:20 PM
every thing suddenly is covered in 5 inch long, one inch deep gashes ((But not Cass or MC)) and GM appears n the halls with 2 HUGE flaming Gunblade chucks Time Stop is there anything it can't solve?

Uberblah
2007-05-15, 11:23 PM
Uber looks himself over after a brief yell of pain then glares at GM as he starts pouring blood.
What the hell was that for?!
He slowly makes his way into the kitchen and takes out two healing potions from the fridge which he downs. The bleeding stops and the gashes start to close and scar. He walks back out and continues to glare at GM.

Goblin Music
2007-05-15, 11:34 PM
:smallredface: Looks like i need to work on my aim

Uberblah
2007-05-15, 11:35 PM
Were you trying to ki- Yeah you proabably were.

Exachix
2007-05-16, 02:16 AM
"Wait a moment..."

Exachix appears in a whirl of Flame.

"I'm late.. so- Oh well."

He fades out, looking around.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-05-16, 06:30 AM
Curly finally leaves the library, stops ans ducks back into library for something
*hyperventilate*"Gaah! Why are there dinosaurs here, I'm only a transfer student. Oh, weel" Grabs a handful of weapons out of the lost and found box and wanders aimlessly around the schol creating carnage wherever she goes.

Curly sees a small calm area ahead with no fighting and a lone blood-drenched figure up ahead. "Hiya, I heard over the intercom system that loads of interestingly evil PCs are going to the computer lab, wanna go over there see what's happening?"

They wander off together buthing dinos and people, mostly NPC's.

Castaras
2007-05-16, 09:49 AM
Castaras comes walking into the computer room. She looks around at the group in there.

This some kinda joke or something? What the hell is going on?

Exachix
2007-05-16, 09:51 AM
Exachix re-appears, chalk on hands and a chalk writing thing in his hands.

"I don't know."

V Junior
2007-05-16, 10:31 AM
Junior is in the computer room. She edits her grades to straight As, and then finds a picture. It's of a...

NO!!!!!! Her player crashes through the roof and makes such a quadrent that the flashback stops and everyone is back in the AMEN base. This game is over! She pops back to her gran's house.

Junior blinks. Well, that's the longest flashback I ever had... Oh, darn!!! Evil High?? Noo! Ze Maggot thing! That was my single big... Uh-Oh. She runs into her lab.

((I ended the flashback, so no more school ))

Exachix
2007-05-16, 10:32 AM
Exachix looks around, his hands still chalky.

"No... school... chalk..."

He looks semi-shocked, and semi-annoyed.

Castaras
2007-05-16, 10:32 AM
Castaras blinks, spiderish once again. She hmms, going back into her kitchen.

Exachix
2007-05-16, 10:44 AM
Exachix sits in a chair and hmms.

He heads to bed...

Castaras
2007-05-16, 02:12 PM
Castaras scuttles out of the kitchen, hmming. She motions to the TV and it flies over into the kitchen, Castaras scuttling after it.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 02:30 PM
Saurous stands motionless in the middle of the living room, back to his normal age and clothing.

"Wha? Plot over already? Damn it."

Castaras
2007-05-16, 02:37 PM
Castaras scuttles back out of the kitchen.

Seems like it.

She heads down to one of the technology labs.

zeratul
2007-05-16, 02:38 PM
Zeratul goes into a classroom at random, and sits down. He realizes it's a French room. " Damn it, well at least I'll get some sleep."

Saurous
2007-05-16, 02:55 PM
"This is what I'm talking about when I say Zeratul doesn't pay attention to what is going on. He just walked into the torture room with all the kidnapped frenchmen and thinks it's a classroom."

A sign pops up in front of Zeratul. It reads:

Sorry, Zeratul. The school plot is over. V Junior ruined the fun.

Castaras
2007-05-16, 02:59 PM
Castaras scuttles back out of the technology labs and back into the kitchen, a wire trailing behind her.

zeratul
2007-05-16, 03:11 PM
Zeratul turns away from the sign with a Forelorned expression.

"I think the plot ran away because everyone wanted to change it"

Castaras
2007-05-16, 03:30 PM
Castaras scuttles out of the kitchen, and climbs up onto the ceiling, and onto the roof. A storm starts brewing overhead.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-16, 03:57 PM
Vespe's player walks in, somewhat amazed the flashback finally ended.

Vespe walks into the middle of the room.
And then remember at Evil Tech-
His player jumps into him and knocks him down.
No more flashbacks!

Castaras
2007-05-16, 04:10 PM
Castaras scuttles back down and over to one of the sofas. She summons her mp3 player and goes back to sitting on an earphone, listening to her music.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 04:28 PM
Magtok looks down and sighs, disappointed that he doesn't get to be a human anymore.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-16, 04:33 PM
Vespe's player grins, and Vespe turns back into a hyena.
Vespe lets out a series of growls, which are subtitled as You HAD to remind him, didn't you Magtok?
Vespe pulls out a guitar, and tries to play it with his paws. The subtitles read Paws are probably only like a -8 penalty, right?

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 04:36 PM
Vespe's player grins, and Vespe turns back into a hyena.
Vespe lets out a series of growls, which are subtitled as You HAD to remind him, didn't you Magtok?
Vespe pulls out a guitar, and tries to play it with his paws. The subtitles read Paws are probably only like a -8 penalty, right?

Magtok digs a hole in the dirt, and sticks his head in so he doesn't have to hear Vespe playing the guitar.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-16, 04:39 PM
Vespe rolls a natural 1 on his perform check.
A Simple Plan song starts coming from the guitar. Vespe breaks the guitar and two and runs off, whimpering, then he cowers in the corner of the room.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 04:54 PM
Saurous sighs, and flops down onto one of the couches. Happiness rushes up to him, and sits down.

"Saurous! Your conscious again!"

"Unfortunately."

"YAY! And so is everyone else! I don't know what I would do if you guys never came back! I was so wo-"

At this point, Saurous stands up, and walks over to the vorpal bunny cage. He pulls out a voodoo doll that looks suspiciously like Happiness out of his pocket, and tosses it in. The rabbit inside quickly rips the doll's head off, and Happiness suddenly dies and falls to the floor.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 05:06 PM
At this point, Saurous stands up, and walks over to the vorpal bunny cage. He pulls out a voodoo doll that looks suspiciously like Happiness out of his pocket, and tosses it in. The rabbit inside quickly rips the doll's head off, and Happiness suddenly dies and falls to the floor.

Magtok watches the voodoo doll get decapitated, and then jetpacks over to the TV remote. He hops on the buttons, and turns on Telemundo (Spanish channel), simply to annoy Saurous.

zeratul
2007-05-16, 05:11 PM
Zeratul tries to push magtok, and changes it to discovery channel.
"We need more nature here in AMEN."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 05:15 PM
Zeratul tries to push magtok, and changes it to discovery channel.
"We need more nature here in AMEN."

Magtok dodges Zeratuls' push, and tries to change the channel again. He accidently hits the wrong button and ends up with a fishing show. His eyes go wide with fright as a trout appears on the screen.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 05:17 PM
Saurous crosses his arms, and sits back down onto the couch. Another voodoo doll begins forming in front of him, this one appearing to be Magtok.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-16, 05:19 PM
What's left of Vespe's sanity (and a good deal of his unused intelligence) splits off from him, in what appears to be a gender bendered Vespe.
That's it. I'm leaving.
Vespe shrugs and grabs the remote, changing it to the History channel, where there appears to be a virtual dogfight reenactment going on.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 05:25 PM
Magtok calms down as the trout in TV goes away, and then stares at the voodoo doll of himself with curiosity. He swallows an anti-magic pill guaranteed to cancel any magic effects for the next 24 hours, and then watches the TV in silence.

zeratul
2007-05-16, 05:33 PM
Zeratul falls, but is happy to realize there is not yet a voodoo doll of him.
"Hey magtok, change it to Comedy Central."

"oh and Saurous can I borrow that doll?

Saurous
2007-05-16, 05:34 PM
"Do you have a pill for everything?"

Saurous grabs the finished ritual device out of the air in front of him, and places it on the coffee table. Another doll begins forming, this one appearing to be Vespe.

"I always told myself that I needed a new hobby. Oh, and no, you can't borrow the doll, Zeratul."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 05:40 PM
Magtok hops onto the remote, changing the channel to Comedy Central after several exhausting leaps from button to button.

The reason why I have so many wacky pills is because I once had to duel a psychotic pharmacist. I killed him with his own meds, and since he was oo dead to use them, I decided to steal them all.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 05:56 PM
Saurous finishes with the Vespe doll, and takes the Magtok doll out of his pocket. He walks off to his quarters, places them on his desk, and then walks back.

"Is there going to be anything even remotely interesting going on today?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 06:05 PM
Saurous finishes with the Vespe doll, and takes the Magtok doll out of his pocket. He walks off to his quarters, places them on his desk, and then walks back.

"Is there going to be anything even remotely interesting going on today?"

Hmm...wanna fight to the death again? That's always interesting. It'll be even more fun since I'm immune to your magic junk now.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 06:11 PM
Hmm...wanaa fight to the death again? That's always interesting. It'll be even more fun since I'm immune to your magic junk now.

Saurous picks up Magtok by his worm-tail, places him on the floor, and then stomps down on him.

"No thank you."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 06:18 PM
Saurous picks up Magtok by his worm-tail, places him on the floor, and then stomps down on him.

"No thank you."

Magtok thanks the evil Buffalo of Lies (a worm god) for the pneumatic drill, and burrows into the ground just before Saur's foot comes crashing down.

zeratul
2007-05-16, 06:18 PM
Hmm...wanna fight to the death again? That's always interesting. It'll be even more fun since I'm immune to your magic junk now.

"I'll fight to the death, not like I've got something better to do."

Saurous
2007-05-16, 06:28 PM
Magtok thanks the evil Buffalo of Lies (a worm god) for the pneumatic drill, and burrows into the ground just before Saur's foot comes crashing down.

"Yay. Magtok once again cheats death," the necromancer mumbles with absolutely no enthusiasm. He then realizes that it is Wednesday, which means the dreaded Movie Night. He rushes off to pick out a movie.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 07:51 PM
"Yay. Magtok once again cheats death," the necromancer mumbles with absolutely no enthusiasm. He then realizes that it is Wednesday, which means the dreaded Movie Night. He rushes off to pick out a movie.

Cheat death? That drill was a legitimate Worms gadget! And Death, your friend the reaper left, so I can't cheat somone who isn't here.

Cyrano
2007-05-16, 08:12 PM
Drillity drill drill drillity drill drill! Drill through the faabric of realllityyyyyy! DO do do DOOOO girder tiem, fortress makin'.....booboo cachoo....airstrike...madness...worms.

My god! They have taken me over! The robuts! THE ROBUTS!
arsfahsoiasnf124723ruhasdJSDAISDFKJ3Q4o*AsxJsfnoau srh!

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 08:17 PM
Magtok tries to ignore D'anna's insane babbling by looking at the awesome Max Payne worms movie thingy (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content/content.php?id=326806&name=326806_Max_Payne_Project.swf&title=Max%20worm&date=1179288000&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400). ((which might have blood, profanity, etc. I haven't looked at it yet.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-16, 08:21 PM
What the hell was that spell the Footedhead used?
I think it was an Insanity Spell. Block out the noice and go in for the kill.
Aye
Yes, Sir,
Be right there!
Immediately.
C'mon!
Team! assult!

* Rex's team of Super Adventurers attacks D'anna *

Cyrano
2007-05-16, 08:23 PM
Magtok tries to ignore D'anna's insane babbling by looking at the awesome Max Payne worms movie thingy (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content/content.php?id=326806&name=326806_Max_Payne_Project.swf&title=Max%20worm&date=1179288000&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400). ((which might have blood, profanity, etc. I haven't looked at it yet.))

D'anna tries to ignore Magtok's sane talking by looking at the awesome
this is not a real link but it's fun (Zilch) Max Payne non existen who cares thingy. ((WHICH MIGHT ONE DAY MAKAE SENSE. I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT IT YET. FOO))

Tis the season for random locust attacks.
*EMERGENCE HOLES! AND...! BUGS!*

Saurous
2007-05-16, 08:29 PM
Saurous tries to ignore both D'anna's insane babbling and Magtok's sane speech, and decides to create a D'anna voodoo doll just in case. Nope, no links here.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-16, 08:47 PM
"What? You can't end the plot! Don't you get it? It's valubal back-story explination time!" Saphire can be heard whining. "Anyway, didn't I give Happieness a magic colar thing that made him immune to being hurt?"

Moon Called hobbles upstairs on two crutches. She's wrapped in many, many bandeges. In fact, she could probably wear them as clothes and still be dressed modestly.

She winces as she accendently brings one of the crutches' padded foot down on her own. "Ow. That was my modderitly ininjured toe. The only one I had left. Ow." She sighs and hobbles towards the kitchen. "Where's Rex? I'm gonna kill him."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-16, 08:50 PM
Try as you might, you haven't even seen the full extent of my Second Form.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 08:51 PM
"What? You can't end the plot! Don't you get it? It's valubal back-story explination time!" Saphire can be heard whining. "Anyway, didn't I give Happieness a magic colar thing that made him immune to being hurt?"

Moon Called hobbles upstairs on two crutches. She winces as she accendently brings one of the crutches' padded foot down on her own. "Ow. That was my modderitly ininjured toe. The only one I had left. Ow." She sighs and hobbles towards the kitchen. "Where's Rex? I'm gonna kill him."

"No one cares anymore. Besides, he doesn't actually 'die'. He's just...sent away for a few moments, before being revived."

Saurous looks over at Moon.

"Well, good evening, Sunshine."

Mr. Moon
2007-05-16, 08:59 PM
Try as you might, you haven't even seen the full extent of my Second Form.

"You don't get it, do you? I have to kill you. I swore I would never lose a battle. And I plan to keep that promise."

"No one cares anymore. Besides, he doesn't actually 'die'. He's just...sent away for a few moments, before being revived."

Saurous looks over at Moon.

"Well, good evening, Sunshine."

"Give the poor guy some slack. He's cute. I like cute things."

Moon Called gives Saurous a feble grin. "Hi. Ow. It hurts to smile."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-16, 09:02 PM
You're lucky I don't want to kill you, for your death means that Saurous will try to kill me, and die, then Magtok will assume total control, leading to an insurrection, and suddenly we don't have an AMEN anymore, we have a Circle of Death.
Actually... I don't think that's so bad...

Saurous
2007-05-16, 09:05 PM
"You don't get it, do you? I have to kill you. I swore I would never lose a battle. And I plan to keep that promise."

"Give the poor guy some slack. He's cute. I like cute things."

"Oh, don't worry. He doesn't exactly know what it means to be sad."

Happiness rushes in, grinning from ear to ear.

"HAH! The bunny destroyed my voodoo doll, so you can't use it against me anymore, Saurous!"

Saurous reaches into his pocket, and pulls out another Happiness doll.

"I've got more than one of these things, ya know."

"...I'll be good..."

Saurous nods, and then turns towards Rex.

"Rex, I don't technically die. Well, I do, but I'm capable of reincarnating myself after my aforementioned deaths."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-16, 09:08 PM
You think I'm a fool? Forms of Reincarnation always require one thing to work. Something that's easy for me to take, a Soul. You can't claim you lack one, for it's the basic premise of Spellcasting.

Saurous
2007-05-16, 09:11 PM
You think I'm a fool? Forms of Reincarnation always require one thing to work. Something that's easy for me to take, a Soul. You can't claim you lack one, for it's the basic premise of Spellcasting.

"Oh, right. You and your fourth dimensional state of being thing."

"Ha-ha! Saurous got outsmarted!"

Saurous stabs the voodoo doll with a needle, and Happiness shouts in pain.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-16, 09:11 PM

As MC enters, Magtok suddenly finds himself engaged in an epic test of willpower.

:smalleek: Gods...must resist urge to pick on cripple...must not pick on the cripple...if I hurt her, Saur will feed me to a trout...but she's so helpless! I could pull one of the crutches out from under her, and...arrghh!

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 09:35 PM
Once again Uber looks around.
Hehe! Active people!!
He frowns.
Or not...

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 10:39 PM
Wrong! my player was just reeding Nanny Ogg's Cook Book

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 10:50 PM
Uber looks up at GM's voice.
How long is your player planning on staying? Mine is planning on being on for a few more houres.

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 10:53 PM
Hmm 'least till one ((forum time)) he can't sleep till then for some odd reason.

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:14 PM
I see. My player plans to be up until 8ish forum time.

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 11:20 PM
*Blink* wow you are far away from where my player lives 'caus my player has usually slept and woke by then.

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:24 PM
Let's put it this way. The time by my player is GMT -5. You?

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 11:29 PM
An hour slower than GITP. he does live in Iowa US

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:30 PM
Then our players aren't far at all. Mine is in Illinois.

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 11:33 PM
Cool.
beware the white text!

Uberblah
2007-05-16, 11:40 PM
What about the white text?

Goblin Music
2007-05-16, 11:59 PM
beware the white text!

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:03 AM
Why should I?

Goblin Music
2007-05-17, 12:04 AM
i have no idea it can be any where in any post or no where

Uberblah
2007-05-17, 12:05 AM
I see. ker-fill!

V Junior
2007-05-17, 01:22 AM
((The white text eats Uberblah and GM!))

*YAWN* What a weird day... ah well. She makes a potion. It's blue. She drinks it. Wow, I feel great! She looks outside. THE COPS!!!

Dark Junior looks around, and sees the cops. I bet at least one AMEN member will get arrested! She grabs her cutlass, and sighs.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-05-17, 08:01 AM
Curly pops out of Evil High "Oh, end of flashback." She looks around and hears the police outside, she looks down at her bloody sabre, "Brilliant!" and runs off to stash the weapon somewhere safe. Then she goes to find more weapons

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-17, 08:14 AM
Cops don't bother us anymore, we killed too many of them. They'll start sending Military if anything, but we killed a lot of them as well.

Goblin Music
2007-05-17, 08:52 AM
*Wonders in front of the Wall window* wait are they coming here?

BOOM

Nope they aren't coming here

Exachix
2007-05-18, 01:57 AM
Exachix wakes up, wanders to a sofa, slumps into it, and looks around.

Soon. he gets out a laptop, puts some headphones in, and begins listening to music.

Goblin Music
2007-05-18, 09:42 AM
Wolf-GM walks up to Exachix why am i a wolf?
((yea i was on a Twilight Princes high when drawing my avie))

Castaras
2007-05-18, 09:49 AM
Castaras scuttles back into the kitchen, the portal shutting behind her.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-18, 09:54 AM
*Rex 'ports in.*
Crummy narration, can't even use complete words anymore, let alone complete sentences. Um... Hi! Hey, is Moon_Called still trying to kill me? Well, she'll have to find me first.

Exachix
2007-05-18, 09:54 AM
Exachix shrugs.

"I have no Idea"