PDA

View Full Version : Pun-pun lvl 7

Drowassaas
2015-08-05, 04:33 PM
7th lvl sorcerer imp familiar that took assume supernatural ability.

Mind blown

2015-08-05, 04:40 PM
There's a kobold paladin build that does it at 1st lvl by getting Wishes from Pazuzu.

Bad Wolf
2015-08-05, 04:49 PM
Don't see how that's powerful.

EugeneVoid
2015-08-05, 05:29 PM
Don't see how that's powerful.

Manipulate Form is a supernatural ability, so you can emulate it I guess.

Urpriest
2015-08-05, 05:33 PM
Manipulate Form is a supernatural ability, so you can emulate it I guess.

Sure, but you can't take a form that has it at that level.

Edit: Also, pretty sure it's Ex.

EugeneVoid
2015-08-05, 06:23 PM
Sure, but you can't take a form that has it at that level.

Edit: Also, pretty sure it's Ex.

I checked it in serphent kingdoms. Its SU.

Reprimand
2015-08-05, 07:45 PM
so you can counter pun-pun by putting him in an anti-magical prison?

Bad Wolf
2015-08-05, 08:02 PM
And what does the imp have to do with it?

Taveena
2015-08-05, 11:18 PM
The build I'm used to that doesn't rely on DM adjudication is Divine Minion Kobold Wizard 1/Master of Many Forms 3. Wildshape as a level 14 druid into a Sarrukh.

Brova
2015-08-05, 11:22 PM
The build I'm used to that doesn't rely on DM adjudication is Divine Minion Kobold Wizard 1/Master of Many Forms 3. Wildshape as a level 14 druid into a Sarrukh.

Pretty sure Divine Minion doesn't actually grant wild shape. It grants something that is described with a function call to wild shape, but MoMF requires literal wild shape to enter.

Hand_of_Vecna
2015-08-05, 11:22 PM
so you can counter pun-pun by putting him in an anti-magical prison?

No, he already gave himself Ex's t do everything he could ever need to do. I mean theoretically if you attacked him in the rounds between gaining Manipulate form and and ascending.

Taveena
2015-08-05, 11:54 PM
No, he already gave himself Ex's t do everything he could ever need to do. I mean theoretically if you attacked him in the rounds between gaining Manipulate form and and ascending.

S'worth noting that Pun-Pun, using the most strict-rulings, requires 4 rounds per 32 increase to his strength score.

Urpriest
2015-08-06, 07:16 AM
S'worth noting that Pun-Pun, using the most strict-rulings, requires 4 rounds per 32 increase to his strength score.

Eh, the competitive versions tend to do that somewhere safe and fast-time anyway though.

Beriorn
2015-08-06, 08:30 AM
Pretty sure Divine Minion doesn't actually grant wild shape. It grants something that is described with a function call to wild shape, but MoMF requires literal wild shape to enter.
Yep, it gets Fast Wild Shape, which works like the Wild Shape of an 11th level Druid, and allows them to change into a specific shape as determined by the character's deity.

This can be used as an at will free action, lasts indefinitely and can be used while in metal armor. If it worked the same as Wild Shape, becoming a Master of Many Forms and adding all of its forms to this, especialy when combining with the MoMF's other abilities would be hilariously overpowered.