PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Expanding a Darkmoon Vale Mini-Campaign

Ponderthought
2015-08-05, 07:17 PM
(I know my players haunt these forums on occasion. I see you there. Stop spoiling it for yourself)

Alright folks, so I know quite a lot of people really enjoy the old string of Modules set in Darkmoon Vale, specifically Crown of the Kobold King and Revenge of the Kobold King and their related stories. Each adventure blends into the next in a really pleasing fashion, and I've been looking for a reason to run the whole series for a while. My only issue is this nagging thought: What if, after Hungry are The Dead, we decide we want to keep on going with this group? I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure how to weave it all together (and let's be fair, I haven't been at the helm for a pathfinder campaign in, well, ever. My last attempt was back in the 3.5 days before pathfinder was a glimmer in the writers eyes)

Basically, I'm mulling over setting up some mid to high level adventures centered around Raseri Kanton (the city that fell into the earth during the Rending) and capping it off with a journey into the magma-sealed ruins of Jernashall, and I came to you guys because I know these forums love spitballing this kind of stuff.

So, who's up to help me brainstorm abit?

Ponderthought
2015-08-07, 02:12 PM
Just one bump before I let this one slip away to the back page, never to be seen again.

Palanan
2015-08-07, 02:41 PM
When you say Curse of the Kobold King, do you actually mean Crown of the Kobold King (http://www.amazon.com/GameMastery-Module-Crown-Kobold-King/dp/1601250487/)?

Ponderthought
2015-08-07, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I almost always type "Curse" for whatever reason. Ugh. But yes, I mean Crown of the Kobold King